[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

15 minutes ago, fountainstripes said:

[NEWS ARTICLE] 3 MEALS A DAY – ERIC WHO IS REALLY GOOD AT COOKING SURPRISES LEE SEOJIN AND YOON KYUNSANG

Picture cut from 3 Meals A Day – fishing village filming at Deungryang-do released.

First broadcast filming picture of tvn’s 3 meals a day – fishing village on oct 14th released to public.  The 3 brothers from this season, Lee Seojin, Eric, and Yoon Kyunsang leave to the small island at Jeollanam-do, Goheung-gun and started to live their fishing village life.
      At the released picture, it shows Lee Seojin, Eric, and Yoon Kyunsang’s happy expression while eating dinner. The 3 brothers adapted really quickly in fishing village life, you can see at their comfortable expression  with attracting smile showed. These three as together passionately prepare the foods for dinner, so it makes curious what kind of foods that they prepared.
      The writer said “with everyone’s expectation, the first filming ended well” “with every unique chemistries, the three members  can get along really well”. She added “Especially, Eric’s great cooking skill suprised everyone, including Lee Seojin, Yoon Kyunsang and even the staffs” “for the magnae Yoon Kyunsang, as we can’t see him in the meantime on entertainment program, acted as the strong youngest character, we expect these 3 persons’s fresh combination will bring us smile and laughter”

The new fishing village life at Deungryang-do “3 Meals A day season 3 – Fishing Village” starts the first broadcast on Oct 14 at 9.15pm.

Reporter jhjdhe@tenasia.co.kr

Trans By :  Toys / fishsubteam / fishingsubteam.blogspot.com

NEW NEWS ARTICLE ARE BEING SUBBED :) ENJOY~

it seems like they have a good chemistry together :) 

3idiots.jpg

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit late but glad to have finally found this thread. So looking forward for the premier and thank you for the updates, clips, vids etc. 

Thanks to Na PD for putting these 3 together ... Hope Na PD will invite Madam Oksunbong back and this time to the fishing village. May be she can make more Kimchi for the men ... hahaha !! :P

1 hour ago, tilac said:

A bit late but glad to have finally found this thread. So looking forward for the premier and thank you for the updates, clips, vids etc. 

Thanks to Na PD for putting these 3 together ... Hope Na PD will invite Madam Oksunbong back and this time to the fishing village. May be she can make more Kimchi for the men ... hahaha !! :P

welcome to the thread....

am also hoping for Taec to be a guest.. though he is not necessarily a guest.. more like an absentee member for this season..
and yup, Na PD is always awesome in bringing in some great guys in his shows..

@fountainstripes
thanks as always for the translations...

Anyway it seems that with the invasion of the Three Meals Team into Goheung County has attracted interest for domestic travel into the area: http://www.kgdm.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=453994
or that is how I understand the goodgle translate.. hahaha
but one thing is for sure... the under lying pull with Na PD shows continues, any where he goes with his shows, its makes me wanna visit... starting from 1n2d to grandpas over flowers, to the noonas and to the youths..  three meals?

5 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

welcome to the thread....

am also hoping for Taec to be a guest.. though he is not necessarily a guest.. more like an absentee member for this season..
and yup, Na PD is always awesome in bringing in some great guys in his shows..

@fountainstripes
thanks as always for the translations...

Anyway it seems that with the invasion of the Three Meals Team into Goheung County has attracted interest for domestic travel into the area: http://www.kgdm.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=453994
or that is how I understand the goodgle translate.. hahaha
but one thing is for sure... the under lying pull with Na PD shows continues, any where he goes with his shows, its makes me wanna visit... starting from 1n2d to grandpas over flowers, to the noonas and to the youths..  three meals?

it is remarkable how Na PD has the knack in choosing the right members for his shows :) 

Thank you everyone for sharing the news and updates!  It makes me more greedy for more release XD

Why I see no fish / sea foods here.... No luck with the fishing or it was a meal before they went fishing?  :) 

CtkO0ZuUkAATEZz.jpg

Saw this tweet saying about this is the boat Seojin sailed?  but the location mention doesn't seem to be where they were filming. I read with google trans so I'm not sure how accurate it is XD

Or may be it was when Seojin had to take a boating license?

Comments on this article http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003399479&gid=999339&cid=1046415

I think the English trans for the article was already posted a page or 2 back.  But here's the link if you need  http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/150960906079/interview-2-pd-na-youngseok-lee-seojin

"Cha + Yoo Hae Jin" = Eric!"

Me: = ULTIMATE SLAVE lol  :lol:

Ctkg_G_WIAAhjw_.jpg

2016.09.30 ‘3 MEALS A DAY’, “ERIC’S PRO-LEVEL COOKING SKILLS SURPRISED LEE SEO JIN AND YOON KYUN SANG”

2016093010041812466_99_20160930100603.jpg

The first photo still of the filming in Deukryeong-do for tvN’s ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ – due to premiere on 14 Oct – has been released. The photo shows the chemistry among the 3 brothers who started their life in a fishing village by the sea on the small island of Deukryeong-do in Goheung County, South Jeolla province.

The photo shows Lee Seo Jin, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang enjoying dinner happily, with wide smiles from the 3 brothers who seemed to have quickly adapted to life in a fishing village. The dinner table was packed with food prepared with efforts from the three, creating curiosity about what kind of dinner they have prepared.

According to the production team, “The first filming session ended successfully amidst all expectations. There was exceptional chemistry amongst Lee Seo Jin, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang. In Particular, Eric’s cooking skills was surprisingly pro-level. Lee Seo Jin and Yoon Kyun Sang, as well as all the staff, were all surprised. We hope that the strong maknae character of Yoon Kyun Sang, who was never seen on variety before, and the refreshing combination of the three guys, will bring about laughter (for the viewers).

The first episode will be aired on 14 October at 9.15pm.

Source: 10asia via Naver
Translation: Absolutshinhwa

9 hours ago, Phi said:

Thank you everyone for sharing the news and updates!  It makes me more greedy for more release XD

Why I see no fish / sea foods here.... No luck with the fishing or it was a meal before they went fishing?  :) 

First day? they done have fish? and they are already loaning for meat? 
Well that will surely get them in trouble, getting meat from Na PD is like having a deal with the devil...
and when one makes a deal with the devil, this devil named Na PD.. it usually ends with them working.. much much more...
but maybe it is harder to fish in this area? Yoo HaeJin has the same luck with fishing...

9 hours ago, Phi said:

Comments on this article http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003399479&gid=999339&cid=1046415

I think the English trans for the article was already posted a page or 2 back.  But here's the link if you need  http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/150960906079/interview-2-pd-na-youngseok-lee-seojin

"Cha + Yoo Hae Jin" = Eric!"

Me: = ULTIMATE SLAVE lol  :lol:

not only can he fish, he can cook and he can work.... he has gotten Chajumma and YHJ rolled into one...
I guess this is why people call him such a cool man, he can do everything...
but in the Na PD shows he is as you have said, the ultimate slave

hahahahaha :D:D.... Lee Seojin would sure be in heaven and thanking Na PD for casting a perfect 'slave' for him in this new season...
Lee Seojin usual 'slaves are Lee SeungGi and Ok Taecyeon in most of the variety shows he is in...
....Lee Seunggi usually is all brains, that cant cook and usually dysfunctions for over thinking, thus the name Heodang
....OK Taecyeon is an adorable earnest hardworker, who also tries to cook but as the guests of 3MAD  mentioned, doesn't really know how to cook
this time LSJ has Eric, now I know why LSJ had that big smile when he saw Eric as the new member...
3meals_00055.jpg

@yyskhc @Geline99
welcome to the thread... 
this is the show that brought me back to soompi.. and like you guys I am anticipating so many more from this 3 members.. also excited for the bromance between Eric and LSJ.. its really been 12 years since they both worked together

3 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

First day? they done have fish? and they are already loaning for meat? 
Well that will surely get them in trouble, getting meat from Na PD is like having a deal with the devil...
and when one makes a deal with the devil, this devil named Na PD.. it usually ends with them working.. much much more...
but maybe it is harder to fish in this area? Yoo HaeJin has the same luck with fishing...

not only can he fish, he can cook and he can work.... he has gotten Chajumma and YHJ rolled into one...
I guess this is why people call him such a cool man, he can do everything...
but in the Na PD shows he is as you have said, the ultimate slave

hahahahaha :D:D.... Lee Seojin would sure be in heaven and thanking Na PD for casting a perfect 'slave' for him in this new season...
Lee Seojin usual 'slaves are Lee SeungGi and Ok Taecyeon in most of the variety shows he is in...
....Lee Seunggi usually is all brains, that cant cook and usually dysfunctions for over thinking, thus the name Heodang
....OK Taecyeon is an adorable earnest hardworker, who also tries to cook but as the guests of 3MAD  mentioned, doesn't really know how to cook
this time LSJ has Eric, now I know why LSJ had that big smile when he saw Eric as the new member...

@yyskhc @Geline99
welcome to the thread... 
this is the show that brought me back to soompi.. and like you guys I am anticipating so many more from this 3 members.. also excited for the bromance between Eric and LSJ.. its really been 12 years since they both worked together

haha I'm not sure if they succeeded to make the deal with the "devil" for some meat or not but I didn't see meat on the table either... unless it's chicken fried rice... :)

Fishing depends on some luck too I think.  Though reading some previous article (forgot which one), they seem to say that this new Deukryang island is better for fishing.

Seojin's happy smile upon seeing Eric I wonder if it was so unexpected or he knows he has someone can take care of the fishing & cooking... not sure how well Seojin know about Eric's cooking ability.

btw, Eric & Seojin isn't short but gosh Yoon Kyunsang is like a giant around these 2 hyungs  :)

@yyskhc @Geline99, welcome to the thread.  My first time watching 3 Meals A Day too!  :)  Thanks goodness there're some seasoned 3 Meals A Days fans to guide us through :) 

*waves to every one else too* 

btw, I heard from my Korean friend that the press conference for Three Meals A Day will be on Thursday October 13th at 2PM at the same place as Oh Hae Young Again press conference.  I'm not sure if in the same hall.  Gosh I can't wait! :lol:

September 30, 2016

‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village3’ Reveals a Behind Cut

Source: BNTNews

cga3yhyulj34ogr22av1sgk5d0ee42k6.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] tvN ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village3’ behind cut was disclosed. 

On October 14, ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village3’ will be aired for the first time. Lee Seo Jin, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang will show their bromance and chemistry in an island located in Jeollanam-do. 

In the photo, the three casts are having a meal with happy faces. Just like they adapted into their lives in the village, their faces caught the mass public’s attention as they made a comfortable atmosphere. The audiences are also curious about what they cooked for the first time. 

The staff of the program said, “We successfully finished filming the first episode. The three members went along soon and Eric’s cooking ability was way behind everyone’s expectations. The three people’s chemistry will give big laughter to the audiences.”

Meanwhile, ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village3’ will air its first episode on October 14 at 9:15pm KST. (photo by CJ E&M) 

‘Doctors’ Yoon Kyun Sang shares ‘Three Meals a Day’ on-set photo with Shinhwa’s Eric, Lee Seo Jin

Robie Ferrer | Sep 26, 2016 03:21 AM EDT

Avid fans of the tvN celebrity reality series "Three Meals a Day" were given a treat when "Doctors" actor Yoon Kyun Sang unveiled a candid look at the show's new cast members on social media. The South Korean actor took to Instagram to share a cute photo of himself with Shinhwa's Eric and Lee Seo Jin.

"Three Meals A Day" veteran cast member Lee is set to face several new challenges in the upcoming third season of the show's "Fishing Village" edition. The tvN celebrity cooking reality series set on a remote fishing village recruited "Doctors" star Yoon and Shinhwa group member Eric to form part of Lee's new cast members.

Recently, Yoon shared a behind-the-scenes photo on his Instagram account that showed the three Korean celebrities in a happy mood. In the said picture, Yoon wore a red baseball cap as he winked towards the camera. Eric posed cutely behind the actor while Lee flashed a dimpled smile beside Yoon.

The said series will mark the first time that Eric and Yoon will star in a reality TV show. The two actors previously appeared in Korean variety shows such as "Running Man." Meanwhile, the show's Season 3 will serve as Lee's third time to join the "Three Meals a Day" program.

In a recent press event, producing director (PD) Na Young Suk commented Lee's role in the upcoming third season. The showrunner revealed that Lee would be tasked to drive the fishing boat while his cast members will handle other tasks such as cooking, OSEN quoted Na in saying.

Viewers will also see Eric's fishing prowess, as well as the singer's culinary abilities. PD Na even revealed that fishing is one of the Shinhwa singer's hobbies. Given the musician and actor's single lifestyle, Eric is also expected to have developed his cooking skills from having lived alone for a long period of time.

Meanwhile, Na previously revealed that Yoon was one of the Korean stars that he had his eye on to join one of his projects. In an earlier interview with E Daily, the producing director shared how screenwriter Kim Young Hyun made mention of the actor's name and his characteristics. It appears that Kim's recommendation left a lasting impression with Na that prompted him to cast the young star.

"Three Meals A Day Fishing Day" is set to premiere on Oct. 14 on tvN.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/162769/20160926/yoon-kyun-sang-three-meals-a-day-lee-seo-jin-shinhwa-eric-doctors.htm

On 2016-10-01 at 8:55 AM, rubie said:

September 30, 2016

‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village3’ Reveals a Behind Cut

Source: BNTNews

[by Woorim Ahn] tvN ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village3’ behind cut was disclosed. 

On October 14, ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village3’ will be aired for the first time. Lee Seo Jin, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang will show their bromance and chemistry in an island located in Jeollanam-do. 

In the photo, the three casts are having a meal with happy faces. Just like they adapted into their lives in the village, their faces caught the mass public’s attention as they made a comfortable atmosphere. The audiences are also curious about what they cooked for the first time. 

The staff of the program said, “We successfully finished filming the first episode. The three members went along soon and Eric’s cooking ability was way behind everyone’s expectations. The three people’s chemistry will give big laughter to the audiences.”

Meanwhile, ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village3’ will air its first episode on October 14 at 9:15pm KST. (photo by CJ E&M) 

"behind everyone's expectation"  ~ I wonder if the reporter made a mistake because it's a different reaction from the other news I've read :) 

Official FB update:

14445182_1092345800886710_37698416212590

"야, 이런거 하지마! 나 안티 더 생겨2198.png"
"제가 좋아서 하는건데요 데헷"

삼시세끼 어촌편3
10월 14일 (금) 밤 9:15 첫 방송

" Hey, don't do this! I hate this  2198.png "
"I'm doing good. hehe"
Three Meals A Day Fishing Village Season 3
First broadcast on October 14, 9:15pm KST

source: https://www.facebook.com/tvN3bob/

Archived