[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

On 9/26/2016 at 9:34 AM, special_bee said:

[NEWS ARTICLE] ENGSUB Yoon Kyun Sang x Eric x Lee Seo Jin... 3 Meals A Day Fishing Village ‘Three Brothers

Yoon Kyun Sang posted a sweet photo he took with Lee Seo Jin and Eric. 

IMG_2982.JPG

Source: Yoon Kyun Sang Instagram

Yoon Kyun Sang on (Sept) 25 posted a photo he took with Lee Seo Jin and Eric with the following caption, “One pic with the brothers! These guys will be coming to you on 10.14 (October 14th)”
Lee Seo Jin, Yoon Kyun Sang, Eric are scheduled to take a part as Island mates in tvN reality show ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ in a special island, Deukryangdo. The 1st broadcast will be on upcoming October 14th at 9:15PM KST following the Manjaedo episode. 

Lee Seo Jin showed his killer pose as he made a smile that revealed his dimple, Eric put his hands on Yoon Kyun Sang’s shoulder with a cute facial expression, and Yoon Kyun Sang showed a playful look with a wink. The affectionate side of the three persons creates a heartwarming atmosphere.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, special_bee said:

A little off topic: Na PD is at number 4 of Power people 2016
He is just behind Hallyu actor Song JoongKi, powerhouse Writer Kim EunSeok, National MC Yoo Jaesuk

htm_20160926113916211222_99_201609261142

As a PD in 1 cable channel, for him to be in the the top 5 is amazing..
then again his Youth over flowers and Three meals a day this year had pretty high ratings..

11 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

hahaha why is eric so darn cute.... and YKS looks a little goofy.. and as always YSK goes for cool... I really wish he can get a pic where he tries to be anything else but cool/sophisticated/composed.. maybe goofy and adorable and cute?

and ohmyyah... Love Kim MiKyung. hehehe so his son in law now is Eric... I can feel the love

Welcome welcome welcome... its always great to find new friends.. so welcome and please have fun here...

you are a fan of YKS. awesome at least we would get insights on him now. I personally dont know much about him. has he done variety or reality shows before? what is he like? i do know he has lot of IG posts on set.. and he seems to be on good terms with Han Sang jin who is good friends with Seo Jin since Yisan...

anyway if you are looking for subbed 3MAD, check here: http://www.hottestcolla6.com/3-meals-season-2.html these are no torrents. 

it is subbed 2pm/teacyeon fans, so most likely they will not take on this project unless Taec comes by to visit... as for the fishing village, no one took that project. but if you have tvN or Mnet, they usually air episode 2 weeks after it is aired in korea...

anyway hope to see you hear as much as you can... fighting for this year end... ^___^

ahhh happy about the weather report... I hope it stays that way for all of their filming days.. and hope they have  a safe trip there...

YSK? or you meant LSJ?  Captain/Mr. Dimple looking very handsome in that pic, quite a contrast with the more casual & goofy dongsaengs.  :)

I saw the photo of Lee Seojin & Na PD but wasn't sure how recent and what it was.  We need a translator for all the SNS sightings hahaha  I check the 3MAD hashtag (Korean one) on instagram time to time but so many "spam" posts.  With them filming in an island, there is very little, to no chance for random sightings unless the staffs, or cast members posting it themselves.

Too bad I don't have tvn Asia or Mnet channel here.  How I wish they upload the subbed ones on YT like KBS do.  Twoo weeks isn't bad of a wait for sub... I wonder if it's possible to rip....

Thanks goodness there's subbing team for 3MAD-Fishing Village.  Please join them if you can.  Still looking for KOR-ENG translators.  Check out their blog & twitter.

https://twitter.com/fishingsubteam

https://fishingsubteam.blogspot.ca/2016/09/were-hiring.html?spref=tw

It was really cute when Kim Mi Kyung comment on YKS's IG calling Eric her son-in-law.  I didn't expect it at all.  She seems to adore him even though they didn't get have many scenes compared to other castmates.  I wonder if YKS sent her comment to Eric hahaha

@nonski, hello to you too and hope to see you more here when you can. I'm looking forward to lot of gifs when the show starts.  So please spoil us :)   Eric is often quieter with people he doesn't know well yet so it was a nice surprised he was quite chatty in the preview video teasing YKS about who making pingpong table and who'll play hahaha

*waves to everyone on this thread and lurkers*   :)

@Phi thank you for the welcome! i will the do the most i can to share here. :) i am already liking our group.  and Eric is so cute in that IG post by Kyun-sang.

@icemaid chingu-deul! yes i am a big YKS fan! I hope you'll like 3MAD.  i even enjoyed the past eps without subs, much more now since i super like the three.  i hope you'd like this and stay.

just a note for us, let's self moderate please:

most common rule :  no quoting of pics and posting of pictures in excess of two should be put in spoiler tags.

14 hours ago, Phi said:

YSK? or you meant LSJ?  Captain/Mr. Dimple looking very handsome in that pic, quite a contrast with the more casual & goofy dongsaengs.  :)

I saw the photo of Lee Seojin & Na PD but wasn't sure how recent and what it was.  We need a translator for all the SNS sightings hahaha  I check the 3MAD hashtag (Korean one) on instagram time to time but so many "spam" posts.  With them filming in an island, there is very little, to no chance for random sightings unless the staffs, or cast members posting it themselves.

Too bad I don't have tvn Asia or Mnet channel here.  How I wish they upload the subbed ones on YT like KBS do.  Twoo weeks isn't bad of a wait for sub... I wonder if it's possible to rip....

Thanks goodness there's subbing team for 3MAD-Fishing Village.  Please join them if you can.  Still looking for KOR-ENG translators.  Check out their blog & twitter.

https://twitter.com/fishingsubteam

https://fishingsubteam.blogspot.ca/2016/09/were-hiring.html?spref=tw

It was really cute when Kim Mi Kyung comment on YKS's IG calling Eric her son-in-law.  I didn't expect it at all.  She seems to adore him even though they didn't get have many scenes compared to other castmates.  I wonder if YKS sent her comment to Eric hahaha

@nonski, hello to you too and hope to see you more here when you can. I'm looking forward to lot of gifs when the show starts.  So please spoil us :)   Eric is often quieter with people he doesn't know well yet so it was a nice surprised he was quite chatty in the preview video teasing YKS about who making pingpong table and who'll play hahaha

*waves to everyone on this thread and lurkers*   :)

opps my bad. yup that is what I mean, LSJ went for cool.. he always does.. he hates acting cute or adorable or anything that would be close to embarrassing.. that is why if you look at all his projects, there is always one underlying factor in his roles, he will always be the cool sophisticated chaebol in melodrama or serious dramas... one day I really hope he does romcom... with full out body gag... 

yup only in tbN or Mnet.. I also wished tvN has the same YT channel as KBS with subbed videos.. but sadly they dont. I hope somebody can rip those videos from tv... i saw did it for shows and uploaded it in KShownow.. wonder how they do it...

Super glad about the subbing team... they even have a cool header

20160926_014052-BlendCollage%255B1%255D.

Ahhhh how I wish I can do the translation.. as long as I am a kdrama addict.. I only know the basics words.. so I am hopeless in that area...

it really is adorable what Kim MiKyung said about eric... it was kinda surreal... hope they get to work together again.. maybe next time as mother-son

22 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:
On 9/26/2016 at 8:34 AM, special_bee said:

[NEWS ARTICLE] ENGSUB Yoon Kyun Sang x Eric x Lee Seo Jin... 3 Meals A Day Fishing Village ‘Three Brothers

Yoon Kyun Sang posted a sweet photo he took with Lee Seo Jin and Eric. 

IMG_2982.JPG

Source: Yoon Kyun Sang Instagram

Yoon Kyun Sang on (Sept) 25 posted a photo he took with Lee Seo Jin and Eric with the following caption, “One pic with the brothers! These guys will be coming to you on 10.14 (October 14th)”
Lee Seo Jin, Yoon Kyun Sang, Eric are scheduled to take a part as Island mates in tvN reality show ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ in a special island, Deukryangdo. The 1st broadcast will be on upcoming October 14th at 9:15PM KST following the Manjaedo episode. 

Lee Seo Jin showed his killer pose as he made a smile that revealed his dimple, Eric put his hands on Yoon Kyun Sang’s shoulder with a cute facial expression, and Yoon Kyun Sang showed a playful look with a wink. The affectionate side of the three persons creates a heartwarming atmosphere.

Reporter Kim Eun Hye

Hello There! Please use our trans credits if you're going to repost this news from our (fishingsubteam) website. thanks a bunch >.<

and btw, it's D-17 everyone! can't wait for the next preview since they've been shoot last friday. 

also there will be so much gags from our 4D members :D

3 minutes ago, fountainstripes said:

Hello There! Please use our trans credits if you're going to repost this news from our (fishingsubteam) website. thanks a bunch >.<

and btw, it's D-17 everyone! can't wait for the next preview since they've been shoot last friday. 

also there will be so much gags from our 4D members :D

HEhehe. Sorry about that. I think i was using my phone when i posted that, and i am not so used with the new soompi in my phone. Bjt edited it already. Anyway thank you so much for the translations...

Also wanna inform everyone to read this blog https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com

She has been doing the recaps for all seasons of 3MAD since the starts. Inhave always found her blog helpful in the past.. especially for the 3MAD fishing village version where there is no subbing team....

12 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

opps my bad. yup that is what I mean, LSJ went for cool.. he always does.. he hates acting cute or adorable or anything that would be close to embarrassing.. that is why if you look at all his projects, there is always one underlying factor in his roles, he will always be the cool sophisticated chaebol in melodrama or serious dramas... one day I really hope he does romcom... with full out body gag... 

yup only in tbN or Mnet.. I also wished tvN has the same YT channel as KBS with subbed videos.. but sadly they dont. I hope somebody can rip those videos from tv... i saw did it for shows and uploaded it in KShownow.. wonder how they do it...

Super glad about the subbing team... they even have a cool header

Ahhhh how I wish I can do the translation.. as long as I am a kdrama addict.. I only know the basics words.. so I am hopeless in that area...

it really is adorable what Kim MiKyung said about eric... it was kinda surreal... hope they get to work together again.. maybe next time as mother-son

I guess some are just not comfy with being goofy, not in to body gag.. and that is ok :)  Being with a 4D and an off-the-wall dongsaengs for this 3MAD season, I wonder if Eric & YKS might be able to make LSJ letting loose a little :)  It's ok if he taking the cool hyung role and nag at the 2 dongsaengs for being too silly/choding hahaha

Gosh can they burst out another teaser already??!!!

I thought KShowhow often repost fansubbers' but if they manage to rip from tvn Media, that would be a good backup. Thanks for sharing another recap blog. Bookmarking that one too :) 

40 minutes ago, fountainstripes said:

Whoa , somebody posted on Weibo fancam of these 3 musketeers.. who's driving a motorcycle? is it Eric oppa? kk since the talest one is KyunSang. 

Really can't wait for the 1st episodes guys seriously :D

yup I think its is him. I am about 80% that Lee SeoJin is the one with the shades... he always wears shades, I think he wears shades always cause it always makes him look cool..

for now I will visualize him in the motorcycle using this pic of him

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cs3FGqpUsAE8Oyl.jpg:large

@Phi I am also hoping for another teaser... but I guess we will have to wait around october for it

hahaha I failed my bias! I thought the one in the helmet and shade is Eric lol  Looks like Na PD really sticking to his words that Eric will be doing everything hahaha (still don't believe he'll be doing everythng XD)

3MAD's FB new header photo! (thanks @angel2013 for sharing it in twitter :) 

14500477_1091237597664197_4990116039240057464_o.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/tvN3bob/

which pairs of shoes are whose? XD

CtcsFsEVYAA_NgK.jpg

cr: yeneungsa 

So it's confirmed there'll be a press conference before the season premiere on Oct.14th.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :lol:

2016.09.29 'Three Meals A Day-Fishing Village 3′ PD Na Young Seok: "Shinhwa Eric Is Good At Cooking More Than I Think".

tumblr_inline_oe9n8iusrh1qcufwd_1280.jpg

The first recording of tvN ’Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ has successfully finished.PD Na Young Seok said his satisfaction for the tree persons, Lee Seo JinEricYoon Kyun Sang who experienced their first island life staying for 3 days 2 night started from September 23rd to 25th in DeukryangdoGoheung-gunJeollanam-do, “We had a wonderful time recording, it couldn’t get any better than this.

Lee Seo Jin who, this time, is facing the island village not the mountain district in Gangwon-do, Eric who has never once been in a tv show alone without Shinhwa members, the same goes to Yoon Kyun Sang who adavanced to a “newbie of entertainment show”, the expectations of the newly formed members are already high.

Before the first recording, PD Na Young Seok revealed to OSEN Everything that Eric does is an art.  Lee Seo Jin might just order around. Since Eric has been living alone for a long time, seems like he’s also good at cooking.  Looks like he normally eats the foods he cooks at home too. At the end, Eric might be the one who will do both cooking and fishing.

PD Na Young Seok revealed his thoughts. After the first filming, Na PD told OSEN “It’s the first filming, and because there are people who are new to tv show, I didnt have high expectations, but it was done more successfully than I think.” He added, Lee Seo Jin is the same… and Eric is good at cooking than I think. Yoon Kyun Sang made everyone shocked with his physical strength. The whole set atmosphere was so fun.” he expressed his satisfaction for the new members.

The three people are scheduled to visit Deukryangdo for few more times in the future. There’s a plan to unravel many curiosities for this season of ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ through a press conference before the first broadcast. The first broadcast will take place on October 14th.

gato@osen.co.kr
[사진] E&J엔터테인먼트 제공, OSEN DB.

Source: Osen
Trans By: Bunbun / fishingsubteam

1 hour ago, anniems said:

Well, it seems that Lee Seojin got new slaves :D

Can't wait!

Totally can see that... he will definitely be living as king...

But knowing Na PD. He will sure ly have something up his sleeve to make SeoJin not as polished, sophisticted, or cool as LSJ wants to be... i wonder if Na PD can invite one of the senior actors... that would sure make LSJ work as mucn... but then the 2 dongsaeng will also wprk as much

22 hours ago, Phi said:

So 3 Meals A Day - Fishing Village is back on tvN Asia with the season premiere on October 22nd (Saturday), a week after the Korean broadcast.  Check their post for the show time in your country. 

Glad that tvM will air this as soon as posible... maybe I can also try to recap if this happens.... 

1 hour ago, Phi said:

So it's confirmed there'll be a press conference before the season premiere on Oct.14th.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :lol:

2016.09.29 'Three Meals A Day-Fishing Village 3′ PD Na Young Seok: "Shinhwa Eric Is Good At Cooking More Than I Think".

The first recording of tvN ’Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ has successfully finished.PD Na Young Seok said his satisfaction for the tree persons, Lee Seo JinEricYoon Kyun Sang who experienced their first island life staying for 3 days 2 night started from September 23rd to 25th in DeukryangdoGoheung-gunJeollanam-do, “We had a wonderful time recording, it couldn’t get any better than this.

Lee Seo Jin who, this time, is facing the island village not the mountain district in Gangwon-do, Eric who has never once been in a tv show alone without Shinhwa members, the same goes to Yoon Kyun Sang who adavanced to a “newbie of entertainment show”, the expectations of the newly formed members are already high.

Before the first recording, PD Na Young Seok revealed to OSEN Everything that Eric does is an art.  Lee Seo Jin might just order around. Since Eric has been living alone for a long time, seems like he’s also good at cooking.  Looks like he normally eats the foods he cooks at home too. At the end, Eric might be the one who will do both cooking and fishing.

PD Na Young Seok revealed his thoughts. After the first filming, Na PD told OSEN “It’s the first filming, and because there are people who are new to tv show, I didnt have high expectations, but it was done more successfully than I think.” He added, Lee Seo Jin is the same… and Eric is good at cooking than I think. Yoon Kyun Sang made everyone shocked with his physical strength. The whole set atmosphere was so fun.” he expressed his satisfaction for the new members.

The three people are scheduled to visit Deukryangdo for few more times in the future. There’s a plan to unravel many curiosities for this season of ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ through a press conference before the first broadcast. The first broadcast will take place on October 14th.

gato@osen.co.kr
[사진] E&J엔터테인먼트 제공, OS

Source: Osen
Trans By: Bunbun / fishingsubteam

I am excited how Na PD will showcase Eric's skilss and works.. most likely he will compare eric and seojin in  plsit screen... like wow he really is awesome, for eric... then goes to lee seo jin and say, what is this guy doing? He is the such a lazy bum...

A little bit off topi... but it shows of how PD Na is such a great director:

Most influential person in the entertain industry

To celebrate their 47th anniversary, The Daily Sports compiled a list of the most influential people in the entertainment industry this past year. 

The list consisted of individuals from all areas of the industry, such as actors, singers, announcers, producers, etc. 

The Daily Sports asked 50 people from each sector of entertainment -- production, film and music -- and a total of 150 people took part in the first part of the survey. These people were asked to rank the individuals they chose from 1~5 and the results were then voted on again by netizens. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160926

Actor Song Joog-ki came in first place, with a total of 318 points, after his mega-hit series “Descendants of the Sun” swept Asia. Writer Kim Eun-sook, who wrote and developed the script of “Descendants of the Sun,” came in at second place, followed by comedian Yoo Jae-suk. 

Other notable figures were producer Na Young-seok, famous for hit tv shows like “2 Days & 1 Night” and “Grandpas Over Flowers,” who came in at fourth place and Lee Soo-man, founder of S.M. Entertainment, who came in at seventh. G-Dragon also made the top ten list by securing ninth place. 

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

tvN attributes success over past decade to talent, investment

Over the past 10 years, tvN has slowly emerged as one of the best content creators in South Korea, producing numerous hits with viewership unseen for a cable channel.

At a press conference Wednesday to mark the 10th anniversary of its opening, Lee Deok-jae, head of media content at tvN’s parent company CJ E&M, said, “We won’t settle for domestic success. We aim high to produce content that can sell in the global market.” 

The channel opened in October 2006 with the humble goal of surviving in a crowded market of more than 100 small players. To beat fierce competitors, it sometimes resorted to eyebrow-raising shows that contained lewd and provocative scenes.

During the period 2008-2010, it pulled off its first batch of popular programs such as “Roller Coaster” and “Martian Virus.”

Since 2011, tvN has churned out hit TV series, most notably the “Reply” series. “Reply 1988” set a record for the country’s cable channel with a viewership of 19.6 percent.

Another hit was “Misaeng,” which became almost a cultural phenomenon as it greatly appealed to Korean office workers by convincingly depicting everyday life in a workplace.

The channel’s star producer Na Young-seok created popular reality shows, “Grandpa Over Flowers,” “Three Meals a Day” and “Journey to the West,” to name a few, becoming arguably one of the most coveted and talented producers here. 

Full here: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160929000680

Little comic image of the bromance-rivalry of Lee Seo Jin and PD Na Youngseok
credit as tagged

20150827150717455fkew.jpg

[NEWS ARTICLE] 3 MEALS A DAY – ERIC WHO IS REALLY GOOD AT COOKING SURPRISES LEE SEOJIN AND YOON KYUNSANG

3idiots.jpg

Picture cut from 3 Meals A Day – fishing village filming at Deungryang-do released.

First broadcast filming picture of tvn’s 3 meals a day – fishing village on oct 14th released to public.  The 3 brothers from this season, Lee Seojin, Eric, and Yoon Kyunsang leave to the small island at Jeollanam-do, Goheung-gun and started to live their fishing village life.
      At the released picture, it shows Lee Seojin, Eric, and Yoon Kyunsang’s happy expression while eating dinner. The 3 brothers adapted really quickly in fishing village life, you can see at their comfortable expression  with attracting smile showed. These three as together passionately prepare the foods for dinner, so it makes curious what kind of foods that they prepared.
      The writer said “with everyone’s expectation, the first filming ended well” “with every unique chemistries, the three members  can get along really well”. She added “Especially, Eric’s great cooking skill suprised everyone, including Lee Seojin, Yoon Kyunsang and even the staffs” “for the magnae Yoon Kyunsang, as we can’t see him in the meantime on entertainment program, acted as the strong youngest character, we expect these 3 persons’s fresh combination will bring us smile and laughter”

The new fishing village life at Deungryang-do “3 Meals A day season 3 – Fishing Village” starts the first broadcast on Oct 14 at 9.15pm.

Reporter jhjdhe@tenasia.co.kr

Trans By :  Toys / fishsubteam / fishingsubteam.blogspot.com

NEW NEWS ARTICLE ARE BEING SUBBED :) ENJOY~

Archived