Son Ho Young 손호영

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Looks like the fans came up with idea to perform this song during his birthday party. I still searching for his birthday party photos.

* Shabang shabang

Here are the continue clips from the previous. Should watch this coz it got random sound and funny commentary.

* 08.11.11 Interview Game (2/3) - Go to Son Hoyoung Concert with Mother the kid look bored during the concert still holding the lightstick. But we can see the footage from Returns Concert. Yeay.

* 08.11.11 Interview Game (3/3) - inverview with Son Hoyoung I bet that kid like DBSK at that time. She got to see and interview Hoi backstage. Argh...

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young will be in All Shook Up again.

10001051031701.jpg

Ticket info (maybe) in Korean.

1. 인터파크 http://ticket.interpark.com/Ticket/Goods/G...dsCode=10001051

2. 맥스티켓 http://maxticket.maxmovie.com/controls/fro...?goodsCd=113556

3. 오픈리뷰 http://www.openreview.co.kr/ticket/info.asp?IdPerf=491

4. BC라운지 http://loungculture.bccard.com/

Son Ho Young and Danny also be guesting at M.net Radio on 18-03-2010 and 25-03-2010. The files and more god solo activities appearances are HERE.

Guest adikkeluangman

Tomorrow is the concert in Thailand. If only I can go and see Son Ho Young performance. Hu hu hu...

Comic of Son Ho Young made by fans. It quite long. I hope someone can translate this.

34532863.jpg

Tomorrow is the concert day in Thailand?

Wow, time sure flies.

Thank you for the updates, N'war.

I would like to know what the cartoon is about too.

Hopefully, someone will help us translate it.

Guest mLm4ever

@ adikkeluangman -> Thanks for sharing those pictures... Now I really wish that I had went... Huh... it was so close to me, but I just couldn't go! But yea... thanks thanks! Love Hoyoung! =)

Guest adikkeluangman

^You mean Son Ho Young concert in US? Maybe there will be another chance and you can go too.

Pictures from Son Ho Young birthday party. The banner and presents from fans. I not sure if this was from fans to Son Ho Young or it will be for fans charity. I mean the rice are too much for a person.

sdc12436g.jpg sdc12437w.jpg

This is the display picture at Son Ho Young twitter. He is with Amerie. So for sure the accout is legit. So follow Hoi.

dajungho2.jpg

That's a lot of rice for sure.

Maybe it's all for Hoi.

I'm sure he could finish them all.

He loves to eat noh.

He..he...he...

I'm sure he probably gives them away to charity.

Thank you for the pictures & updates, N'war.

Guest mLm4ever

@ adikkeluangman --> Haha, sorry... Yea, that's what meant... I could have gone to his concert when he came to the U.S, but I couldn't make it! Gosh... wanted to see him so bad.. haha!

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Ahn and Son Ho Young at Mnet Radio.

97692472.gif 70193102.gif 90484520.gif 94581231.gif 49181738.gif

21-03-2010 Son Ho Young birthday party. Click for bigger image.

20100321hoibirthdayhois.jpg

20100321hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg 20100321hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg 20100321hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg 20100321hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg 20100321hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg 20100321hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg 20100321hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg 20100321hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg 20100321hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Ahn and Son Ho Young in M.net Radio.

97258837.jpg

More Son Ho Young pictures on his birthday party. Another guy looks like Isaac the rapper. Click for bigger size.

20100326hoibirthdayhois.jpg

20100326hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg 20100326hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg 20100326hoibirthdayhois.th.jpg

Anyway, yesterday was Son Ho Young cameo in Birth of the Rich at KBSW. Ke ke ke... he looked awesome as in half-naked and with white towel. Damn.

Archived