Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

17 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

They can't help themselves when you put them next to each other (recall fan meeting) so they are being removed from temptation

Sorry to cut your post, that's why their agencies is even more worry than ever.... imagine they sit together and what happen... ppl outside the restaurant are all eyeing..... they are young can't control much especially BG lol... he is so tempted and touchy towards YJ.....no no.... they have to separated..the agencies does not permit a small overseas trip to ruin their future...it will be a big issue if they are photographed overseas... I salute to both DY and JY... they are keeping both side company....great friends :)

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Sorry to cut your post, that's why their agencies is even more worry than ever.... imagine they sit together and what happen... ppl outside the restaurant are all eyeing..... they are young can't control much especially BG lol... he is so tempted and touchy towards YJ.....no no.... they have to separated.... I salute to both DY and JY... they are keeping both side company....great friends :)

Andweh-yo! Does it meant we will not even get a chance to see them walk the red carpet like the SongSong Couple at the end of the year award?!

Never for once in my life that I felt being a teen is a deficit.

This is indeed a very rocky and tough time for us shippers.

• Like 9

Someone on Twitter said that her friend in Cebu confirmed that yoo Jung was staring at Bo gum but he wasn't talking to SOMEONE actually he was talking to HER that's why she kept on looking at him I will post the link ilater please confirm it 

still i'm sad that their interviews maybe will be done individually :(

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Sorry to cut your post, that's why their agencies is even more worry than ever.... imagine they sit together and what happen... ppl outside the restaurant are all eyeing..... they are young can't control much especially BG lol... he is so tempted and touchy towards YJ.....no no.... they have to separated..the agencies does not permit a small overseas trip to ruin their future...it will be a big issue if they are photographed overseas... I salute to both DY and JY... they are keeping both side company....great friends :)

YJ will have SB by her side tomorrow.  Hahaha

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, sunallyce24 said:

Andweh-yo! Does it meant we will not even get a chance to see them walk the red carpet like the SongSong Couple at the end of the year award?!

Never for once in my life that I felt being a teen is a deficit.

This is indeed a very rocky and tough time for us shippers.

lol ! that is different....end of the year award... it's official not private.... now it's a trip consider private.... all fans and shippers like us are hunger to know more about their interaction... we want to confirm whether they are a couple or not... for Korean actors.... they will not confirm their relationship until their career are stable or they are ready to get marry.... if they are exposed by fans instead that they are dating then they are breaking their agreement with their agencies which has no choice but to force them to breakup or probably cold storage them awhile... so now it's a critical moment... they have to stay apart:sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

Bo gum but he wasn't talking to SOMEONE actually he was talking to HER that's why she kept on looking at him I will post the link ilater please confirm it 

still i'm sad that their interviews maybe will be done individually

Don't be sad at least we know they are talking... and we thank fans who are in the restaurant to share that they are indeed in talking term....now for me it's okay I don't wish to see them together or being photographed... I just hope they enjoyed themselves and leave the Cebu with good memories:)

• Like 17

I think the more their agencies or whoever is keeping apart, the more attention they'll recieve, kind of like a backfired plan, because they have fans that want to see the leads together. (plus shippers like us xD) I feel so half/half on this. my BoYoo shipper side is wanting them to spend every moment together and have pics to show us! but the more reasonable side of me is saying it's better for them this way because theyre still young and their HOT stuff right now, with the nonsense censorship and whatever other excuses that there are, it's just for the best that they stay apart :tears: but seriously! couldn't they have just taken it away from us little by little! they cut us off cold turkey! like someone said...it went from 100 to 0, in hours! I'm happy to hear/ see fan accounts of YJ and BG like the pool at night and at the restaurant, but at the same time what we see others see as well, so probably their agencies or whoever is keeping them apart will be more strict! 

I've been thinking of the scene where Ra On finds out who she really is and begs her mom can she go back to CP. the tears in YJ's eyes! that is what Im imagining lol probably not true but still!

JY is leaving tonight, I don't even have hope to see our BoYoo Couple together in one frame anymore, at least can't we get a group pic?? of BG,DY,JY,YJ, and SB? DY and YJ said they missed each other on their social media and yet they have no pics together? or of the whole cast? is that so much to ask for :tears::tears: maybe I'm getting crazy idk 

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

Someone on Twitter said that her friend in Cebu confirmed that yoo Jung was staring at Bo gum but he wasn't talking to SOMEONE actually he was talking to HER that's why she kept on looking at him I will post the link ilater please confirm it 

still i'm sad that their interviews maybe will be done individually :(

wow, i think its true after rewatching the vid.BG position was a little oblique, while that standing man was in front of him. so maybe boyoo was talking. i want to capture and share but i dont know how to share pic.

and it's weird that the fans who took the vid only upload that part vid. so it's must be a reason. and i think they want to show that our OTP still the same, but with some restrictions from their agency:crazy:

• Like 9

Just now, Fiona Ang said:

Don't be sad at least we know they are talking... and we thank fans who are in the restaurant to share that they are indeed in talking term....now for me it's okay I don't wish to see them together or being photographed... I just hope they enjoyed themselves and leave the Cebu with good memories:)

Couldn't agree more... That's enough for me too... I feel so sad for uri BoYoo... *sigh.... The price of fame!...

• Like 12

@Phuong Dinh are you trying to kill us with those HD photos????????? I just had a heart attack from their sweetness and  cuteness!!! giving us some then tell us there's more!? I'm waiting.....LOL. .....Thanks so much for sharing the pics. I love them to bits. Had the biggest grin on my face and my heart fluttered ....eieieie. I love the pics of when his nose just slides on top of hers as he was switching sides, with their lips slightly touching and not.....*squeals!!!.....imagine if they had given each other pecks in between until their lips fully met again ...how many kisses would  that be?!.....arghhhh I'm going crazy. LOL. :wub::w00t::D

thanks for all the updates, pics and vid's of their vacation. I'm happy to see that they are able to enjoy their trip in a more relaxed atmosphere, compared to when they arrived. I'm sure we will get to see some pics from staff and crew once the trip has ended. (fingers crossed)

I agree with what many of you have said about hoping that their friendly relationship remains the same. They can become official when they have developed a stronger career and have become more mature. that way no one will have anything to say against their relationship.  I don't see anything wrong with their age gap either. a lot of people i know have at least a 5 year age gap. they say it's better that way as men are not as mature as women in terms of thoughts, plus the men can also be a good leader with the age gap.....ok i think i've gone a little to deep. I'll just stop here. maybe in 5 years time i may continue. when they have become official. 

i hope they can reunite in an adult genre drama and modern day, when YooJungie has become an adult. That way there is no limit to the skin ship and kiss scenes. Although I would to see them both in another sanguk coz they look crazy good in hanbok. usually sanguk dramas don't have so much skin ship (???? from the small amount that i've seen). i would love to see them  both act jealous towards each other. love their facial expressions and acting, so i wanna see how they would act it out. 

• Like 21

22 minutes ago, honey_izark said:

wow, i think its true after rewatching the vid.BG position was a little oblique, while that standing man was in front of him. so maybe boyoo was talking. i want to capture and share but i dont know how to share pic.

and it's weird that the fans who took the vid only upload that part vid. so it's must be a reason. and i think they want to show that our OTP still the same, but with some restrictions from their agency:crazy:

Yeah maybe you are right but it's sad that we only have a part of it and it's not even clear ,it would be awesome if someone captured them talking in a photo rather then a video that we can't really distinguish who is talking to who 

• Like 8

I feel something big gonna happend between KYJ and PBG, it will only work for now I guess. If their agencies try to avoid couple picture, they might have couple project waiting for our BoYoo couple. Let my wish come true...please!  Goshhh...our OTP is sweet candy...I'm craving for this sweet like crazy!

• Like 15

he can gentle, warm and kindly to everyone

even all people surroundings adore him very much.

Spoiler

Love-In-the-Moonlight-Special-EP.mp4.mp4

but..

he only attract to one person..

he adores her...

he would be cheerfull to cheer her..

he can dance, sing and laughing loud, enjoy doing silly things with her..

Spoiler

massage her when she was tired

Spoiler

he adore her, when he with her times goes quickly, but when he not with her times goes slowly.

just being together with her gave him hapiness

• Like 22