Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Gong Yoo will reportedly be joining the star-studded lineup for movie Wonderland, which includes Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Jung Yu Mi, Choi Woo Shik, and Tang Wei (https://www.koreaboo.com).

suzy-gong-yoo-park-bo-gum-1536x736.jpg

https://k-gen.fr/gong-yoo-en-discussion-pour-rejoindre-le-film-wonderland-avec-park-bo-gum-et-suzy/

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003540714

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Long time no see!

Just wanted to tell you all that I've started rewatching MDBC (first rewatch! Can you believe it? :o). Even now, over three years later, all of the feels are still there. I miss Boyoo so much and I've never given up hope that someday we'll get the good news we're waiting for!

Hope you're all still on board this ship, active or not <3 

Stay safe and healthy!

• Like 1

Spoiler
Spoiler

Actually, i did watch it again after 3 years.  I got addicted again watching in youtube the awards nights they were together... i realized park bo gum never changed the cover photo of his twitter acct... if i remember it right, he changed it after the AAA awards where kim yu jeong was wearing a dress like the night sky... so i thought (actually believe) they’re still together...

Edited by Pinkypoo
  • Like 2

actually many really believed that they are a couple in real life. the fact that even they are linked to other actress or actors, presently kyj has been rumor to be dating her co-actors in a drama has no basis at all might be they using that as an strategy of promoting her drama, sometimes Korean showbiz is really frustrating in the sense that dragging some artist name creating fake stories can ruin their image and affect the support of the netizens. cause in the end they will believe only what they see or heard even there is no hard evidence to prove that is really true..even buying the media just to hide or fake the truth. unfortunately it's the reality of Korean show business.

• Like 1

Spoiler
On 4/16/2020 at 5:54 PM, biancamiguel said:

actually many really believed that they are a couple in real life. the fact that even they are linked to other actress or actors, presently kyj has been rumor to be dating her co-actors in a drama has no basis at all might be they using that as an strategy of promoting her drama, sometimes Korean showbiz is really frustrating in the sense that dragging some artist name creating fake stories can ruin their image and affect the support of the netizens. cause in the end they will believe only what they see or heard even there is no hard evidence to prove that is really true..even buying the media just to hide or fake the truth. unfortunately it's the reality of Korean show business.

Hi, I think people said that Bo and Yoo were a real couple because they seemed to be in tune with each other, on and off the screen.  I thought so too,  for the way they looked with each other, it seemed they really liked each other.  But a few things have come to light after Mdbc, Yoo was just a young girl after all, so I think we not should take care of their private life. Fans want their favorite stars to fall in love and this's now a cliché. As you say, I too have noticed that often the photos of the co-stars in their meetinf in public places, alone in the supermarket or elsewhere, just to give an example, are published. But the rare frequency of sightings, always conveniently just after a drama, can make us suspect, are we sure this is not just another of their advertising stunts? This is not about the couple Bo and Yoo. Bo has always been very attentive to his privacy and I respect him for this choice.

Spoiler
On 4/10/2020 at 6:26 AM, pbnh7 said:

Hey everyone! Long time no see!

Just wanted to tell you all that I've started rewatching MDBC (first rewatch! Can you believe it? :o). Even now, over three years later, all of the feels are still there. I miss Boyoo so much and I've never given up hope that someday we'll get the good news we're waiting for!

Hope you're all still on board this ship, active or not <3 

Stay safe and healthy!

Spoiler
On 4/11/2020 at 6:10 PM, Pinkypoo said:

Actually, i did watch it again after 3 years.  I got addicted again watching in youtube the awards nights they were together... i realized park bo gum never changed the cover photo of his twitter acct... if i remember it right, he changed it after the AAA awards where kim yu jeong was wearing a dress like the night sky... so i thought (actually believe) they’re still together...

I also saw Mdbc during the lockdown. Same emotions as then. Nothing changed for me, I fell in love with him then and so I am today. I hope both their new projects will be successful and maybe someday they will still work together, if God wills.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...