Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 5/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, magrace93 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Bogum is somewhere else.... just my thinking. Im backreading....

On 4/19/2020 at 5:46 PM, magrace93 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi, I think people said that Bo and Yoo were a real couple because they seemed to be in tune with each other, on and off the screen.  I thought so too,  for the way they looked with each other, it seemed they really liked each other.  But a few things have come to light after Mdbc, Yoo was just a young girl after all, so I think we not should take care of their private life. Fans want their favorite stars to fall in love and this's now a cliché. As you say, I too have noticed that often the photos of the co-stars in their meetinf in public places, alone in the supermarket or elsewhere, just to give an example, are published. But the rare frequency of sightings, always conveniently just after a drama, can make us suspect, are we sure this is not just another of their advertising stunts? This is not about the couple Bo and Yoo. Bo has always been very attentive to his privacy and I respect him for this choice.

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

I also saw Mdbc during the lockdown. Same emotions as then. Nothing changed for me, I fell in love with him then and so I am today. I hope both their new projects will be successful and maybe someday they will still work together, if God wills.

Not seeing them together doesn't mean NOTHING... in backstreet rookie, the real world of actor/actress mirrored the life of Puppy... 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 3:51 AM, Julie Kritz said:

Not seeing them together doesn't mean NOTHING... in backstreet rookie, the real world of actor/actress mirrored the life of Puppy... 

Sorry, because of my bad English I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain better?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Girl’s Day’s Hyeri Joins Park Bo Gum on Set Of “Record Of Youth”

5e37d72435864342a72cf20b4943c5de.jpeg?s=

Spoiler

ee6e76d85a5049f89469fb4003d1934e.jpeg?s=

Spoiler

Park Seo Joon Shines Next To Park Bo Gum In His Cameo Appearance On “Record Of Youth”

05f69a3409144a6b92bbb7c9e6107ed3.jpeg?s=

Spoiler

%EC%9C%A0%EC%A0%95%EC%9D%B4.jpg?type=w1200

Park Bo Gum Shares Update On His Status While Hosting Navy Concert

0b5f2b699c4a4672958d15e754e32f17.jpeg?s=

• 4 months later...

I try to update this thread again, although not that often due to my busy schedule. Boyoo supporters I hope you are still there to read my updates.

UPDATE:

xwpzMI9iJWqwMMlK21_hFhu6ugP_x8P1UxaJpsUh

Due to COVID-19 procedures, Park Bo Gum will not be returning back to base and will instead just be discharged from his final vacation. As a result, he has been practically discharged from the military today on February 21st, instead of his official discharge date of April 30th. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

When I click the link of Kim Yoo Jung's forum it will say, 

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Like what the heck! Am I the only one who got this problem? Where is my baby's forum?
  :wut:
Nervous Winter Olympics GIF by Team USA

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 3:03 PM, pocca said:

What happen to our baby girl thread? I was just gonna check some updates but can’t find it???!!!

The Miz Reaction GIF by WWE

I used the 'contact us' link to asked wth happened to Yooj thread. They will reply within 48-72 hrs. I wonder if they can  revive the thread T_T

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
 Youth MT and it definitely makes my #BoYoo heart feel so good.

These two had previously starred in the series “Love in the Moonlight” together, so it was especially cute seeing them reunite in this show. There’s a part in the episode where someone on the team has to get squirted in the face with a water gun. Park Bo Gum volunteers to take this role on, but during the second round, Kim Yoo Jung steps up to replace him. Park Bo Gum insists that he continues to be the one getting shot at. You really wouldn’t expect anything less from the sweet Park Bo Gum, and this interaction was very much needed!

Soompi: best-actor-interactions-from-episode-3-of-young-actors-retreat

park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jung-.png

Spoiler

Cute moments from ep 4:

Spoiler

Navigazione nelle pagine

1 2 3 4 5 6 Avanti
  • Like 1