Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hhhiii.. beautiful people,

hardcore boyoo lovers level ... :love:

not new in this thread , just coming back after notice something about our OTP

does anyone notice about their movie or drama project release ??

in 2018 their both drama release in same year, right

and in this year, yoo-jung's new drama airing ... aanndd.. in this year PBG starting filming for his new movie wonderland..

i'm just curious guys.. are they both making some kind of agreement or what, about when their drama or movie project must release or what kind of drama or movie they have to take... :glasses:

gggoossshh.... i'm so in delulu mind right now :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...

guys its confirmed bogum will enter military service. for sure yoojung will miss him so much. hope their relationship becomes much stronger even they are apart and their communication will never stop.

I'm just a little-bad sad because of the news. I had an experience of that scenario of the otp I ship but they break up when the boy is in the military. 

• Sad 2

883f7ccafa6442f385a8f18d458c1c1d.jpeg?s=

https://www.soompi.com/article/1408940wpp/park-bo-gums-military-enlistment-date-confirmed

Park Bo Gum’s Military Enlistment Date Confirmed :bawling:

Park Bo Gum’s mandatory service plans have been confirmed.

It was revealed earlier in the month that the actor had applied to join the cultural promotion team of the navy and that he would be enlisting on August 31 if accepted.

On June 25, his agency released the following statement:

Hello.

This is Blossom Entertainment.

This is an announcement regarding actor Park Bo Gum’s military enlistment.

Actor Park Bo Gum was accepted as a cultural promotion soldier of the navy, and he will be enlisting on August 31, 2020.

He will complete filming for the film “Wonderland” and drama “Record of Youth” (literal title) prior to his enlistment.

We ask for your support so actor Park Bo Gum can fulfill his military duty in good health.

Thank you.

In addition to his current projects “Wonderland” and “Record of Youth,” his film “Seo Bok” is set to premiere this year.

• Sad 1

Spoiler

AqrN6ZEr8hvRuGCKSskqoDliQ0cdwWfDzNuM0IkG

https://www.soompi.com/article/1407050wpp/park-bo-gum-to-release-song-for-fans-produced-by-sam-kim

Park Bo Gum To Release Song For Fans Produced By Sam Kim

Park Bo Gum will be releasing a new song as a gift to fans!

On June 16, Park Bo Gum’s agency Blossom Entertainment revealed through Instagram that the actor will be releasing a new song produced by Sam Kim.

The post reads as follows:

Park Bo Gum prepared the song ‘All My Love’ as a gift filled with his feelings for his fans. Singer-songwriter Sam Kim wrote the lyrics, composed, and produced “All My Love,” and it is a song with a sentimental melody in which actor Park Bo Gum’s uniquely sweet voice shines through. Aligning with his debut anniversary, the song will be released through music services all over the world on August 10, and the single album will be released on August 12 in Korea and Japan simultaneously. The design and track list will be the same in the albums released in Korea and Japan (with the exception of the lyrics being written in Japanese), and the album will be sold in limited quantities in Korea. More detailed information will be released through future announcements. Please show lots of love to “All My Love,” which contains the actor’s feelings towards fans.

Park Bo Gum is currently filming for the tvN drama “A Record of Youth,” and he is set to appear in the upcoming films “Seo Bok” and “Wonderland.” “All My Love” will be released on August 10.

Spoiler

Spoiler

0002872929_001_20200622110411829.jpg?typ

0002872928_001_20200622110410200.jpg?typ

0002872931_001_20200622110408502.jpg?typ

892d083afc4a45c28ce588ee33226b4a.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reply 1988” Cast Shows Their Long-Lasting Friendship In Photos From Reunion

https://www.soompi.com/article/1408359wpp/reply-1988-cast-shows-their-long-lasting-friendship-in-photos-from-reunion

Spoiler

• Like 2

33539c26-a485-11ea-8ea0-d7434be00753_ima

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3088564/backstreet-rookie-star-kim-yoo-jung-how-koreas-little

Backstreet Rookie star Kim Yoo-jung – how ‘Korea’s little sister’ graduated from Joseon-era epic Love in the Moonlight to become Korean drama’s next sensation

Spoiler

K-drama Backstreet Rookie, starring Ji Chang Wook and Kim Yoo Jung in the lead roles, maintained a solid ratings despite people demanding the series be cancelled. Read on to know more.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/backstreet-rookie-ji-chang-wook-and-kim-yoo-jung-starrer-maintains-solid-ratings-despite-cancellation

AqrN6ZEr8hvRuGCKSskqoPlYZLrkFPtgZxvpjRsE

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#recordofyouth #themoment TEASER #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNoEceyXbqg

record-of-youth-park-bo-gum-9-1595328019

record-of-youth-park-bo-gum-6-1595328017

1595337806601.jpg

record-of-youth-park-bo-gum-12-159532802

record-of-youth-park-bo-gum-2-1595328021

record-of-youth-park-bo-gum-1-1595328021

Spoiler

img_2635.jpg?w=1568

img_2626.jpg?w=700&h=

https://ahgasewatchtv.com/2020/07/25/park-bo-gum-grace-the-cover-for-vogue-korea-august-issue/#jp-carousel-7841

Actor Park Bo Gum is the crown prince of Korea from his role in 2016 drama, Love in the Moonlight. He wanted to show the beauty of South Korea and hence the photoshoot for Vogue Korea took place in the secret garden at Changdeokgung Palace in Seoul.

Park Bo Gum will be enlisting for the mandatory military service in late August but left fans three projects to anticipate during his hiatus. The upcoming tvN drama, Record of the Youth will be premiering in early September where he is a dreamer that aspire to be a model. Another two projects are both films, Seo Bok and Wonderland.

During his interview with Vogue, he mentioned that all three characters are very different and he want to be able to leave the impression of ‘he has this side too?’ and ‘I want to see more of his potential’.

Park-BoGum-Vogue-Korea-01.jpg

Spoiler

Park-BoGum-Vogue-Korea-04.jpg

Park Bo Gum Parades Like A Prince For Vogue Korea

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/park-bo-gum-parades-like-a-prince-for-vogue-korea/

In the backdrop of Changdeokgung Palace, the multi-talented artist models manly looks reminiscent of a modern-day prince. Combining the beauty of the palace with the restrained and poised visual of Park Bo Gum, the preview photos exude elegance. Like emotional strips captured from a film with the actor suiting up as a hero.

Park Bo Gum exudes the aura of modern royalty in front of Changdeok palace for 'Vogue' cover pictorial

Park-Bo-Gum-by-Hong-Janghyun-for-Vogue-T

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 3:24 PM, you-nee said:

hhhiii.. beautiful people,

hardcore boyoo lovers level ... :love:

not new in this thread , just coming back after notice something about our OTP

does anyone notice about their movie or drama project release ??

in 2018 their both drama release in same year, right

and in this year, yoo-jung's new drama airing ... aanndd.. in this year PBG starting filming for his new movie wonderland..

i'm just curious guys.. are they both making some kind of agreement or what, about when their drama or movie project must release or what kind of drama or movie they have to take... :glasses:

gggoossshh.... i'm so in delulu mind right now :blush:

I kinda think that direction, too ....i think, they still communicate... 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2020 at 12:26 PM, pbnh7 said:

Hey everyone! Long time no see!

Just wanted to tell you all that I've started rewatching MDBC (first rewatch! Can you believe it? :o). Even now, over three years later, all of the feels are still there. I miss Boyoo so much and I've never given up hope that someday we'll get the good news we're waiting for!

Hope you're all still on board this ship, active or not <3 

Stay safe and healthy!

I hope that we'll see them both in a new project after his military sched.  hopefully, as soon as he's discharge

Edited by Julie Kritz
  • Like 2