Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Just sharing my thots on the Baeksang award event ……….

Bogum and Yoojung's interaction at Baeksang award event was very natural and heartwarming as they were co-stars in MDBC and became close friends and perhaps I can use the word "buddies" to describe their relationship as they care for each other and looking out for each other at that event.  I really like their heartwarming interactions.

I can fully understand and appreciate in such prestigious and grand event like Baeksang, one can feel so lost in the crowd, having to mingle with all the “seniors” and high profile people with caution and care all the time.  One can also feel so “lonely and alone” in a huge gathering like this.  And then when you found a friend there whom you are so comfortable with and who is also at the same level with you in conversation chats, it really “brightens and lights up your whole being”!

Praying that both the shippers fans and their own individual fans not to get "extreme", as it will probably hurt and grieved their actor and actress whom they loved.  Very often we tend to forget that actors and actresses are still ordinary people like us.  They also hang out with their own close friends and buddies. Recalling Park Bogum has mentioned this once and perhaps a few times?? - "appealing" to his fans to respect his privacy and give him personal space as well as urging all his fans to also respect one and another.  God has created each person differently and thus everyone has different view and perspective.  And we are to forbear one another in love.

Shalom to all of you ....

• Like 19

@parmma chingu thank you for posting the pics here! SSTV always has the best pics of our BoYoo. 

SSTV did wrote a funny article regarding BoYoo during Baeksang Awards. The writer even put Ponyo reference in the article. Even the caption of each pic they posted is funny! The writer managed to put reference from LITM, Ponyo, B144, Goblin, Chinatown and even Reply 1988 for the captions. And they co-related it with each pic and made it seem like they were telling story through each caption. Very fun to read. I had a good laugh reading it (eventhough i dont fully understand it) 

I hope somebody can translate the article so all of us can understand the puns and jokes better. But you guys can read it here anyway but its in Korean though.

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=458007

thank you for making my day SSTV after all the commotion that happened today (if you know I mean- not gonna comment though)

^_^

• Like 17

After a few months, I found myself not as crazy before... but still rooting for my boyoo couple to end up with each other... because they are so adorable... :) though it does not matter if they don't, I just want them to be healthy and happy. Always smiling like bright little stars. 

Anyways, I would occasionally lurk on to this page to see any news about them... and saw the most currently adorable picture for the mid year for me. It made me smile and say... awww they are so cute together. I felt like a mom seeing my kid and my friends kid being sweet on each other.... that I wanted to tease them... bwahahahahahahaha.

It made me realise one of the things that made me love boyoo, seeing this two together again... they still make my heart warm and their bright smiles makes my day a wee bit brighter. 

• Like 16

Bogummy and Yoo Jung are really handsome and perfect in this photos...

tumblr_oph7fwDKE51untowto1_1280.jpg

C_J7EHVUwAA2NLg.jpg

I wish to thank the owners of the photos. :heart:

And speaking of the negative rumors, thankfully few and isolated, don't deserve any attention. They had care of each other,  firstly like dear friends,  even though their chemistry it's visible and special. What is important is that they were happy being there togheter. Personally, I am also pleased to have read a lot of fine words about boyoo couple...

park-bo-gum-supportive-leading-man-doing-love-moonlight-co

They are very cute here...

Spoiler

• Like 19

cr: yoobo_boyoofanatic IG

cr: boyoo_aholic IG

Look at those beautiful smiles! :wub::wub: Their eyes are shining with happiness, and both are smiling from ear to ear. Whoaaa!!

Seeing our babies like this, my heart is full  :heart:

Thank you my lovely chingus for your updates!

You dont' know how happy I was that we were all reunited here again to celebrate such magical moment.

:heart:

@WingMi18 @louise31 @happysloth @Edith Fabian Been listening to your songs chingus, Junggigo - Across the Universe, The Script – Never Seen Anything Quite Like You, John Lennon – Let Me Count the Ways and I Only Have Eyes for You. Love them all!

Here is another song for that 'Perfect' night:

"Perfect" - Ed Sheeran

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead
Well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time
But darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect,  I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

:heart:

Love love love you guys!

:wub:

I just don't understand why some few fantards find it so painful for BG and KYJ being so happy together during Baeksang:bawling: I felt like they were so threatened from our Baby Girl who's just only 17 years old. BURN tards burn! KYJ is growing up and will soon conquer the Hallyu Wave industry if not will shine more as one of the most sought after actress in SK.  People love and adore her more now that she is blossoming into a beautiful lady. I'm a fan of both BG and YJ , neither do I wanted them to get hurt just because of malicious intrigues against jealous fantards. I have only one thing to say for those detractors to our ship and YJ....They can never ever bring a good person down:)and that the good will always triumph against evil..So shippers let us never be unfazed by those haters they will just burn themselves into ashes..Let us continue to be happy and love our ship always God bless us all..Happy Sunday!

• Like 19

@ricerascal67 - what a beautiful song! I love Ed Sheeran and the lyrics are so sweet :wub:

Normally I prefer break up songs, because it's so emotional and good for karaoke. But with Boyoo, they give me that fluttery feeling and now, i prefer love songs and even pay attention to lyrics:rolleyes:

• Like 14

42 minutes ago, docgippeum22 said:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-season-2-filming-begin-june-724254#ibtimes_comment

Hi, everyone... is there truth that there will be second season for Love in the Moonlight?

Though I hope for another collaboration of BG and YJ , it is really a bad idea to continue  with LITM 2. A special maybe but there is no more storytelling left with LITM. It is better to start afresh with a new drama. My two cents only. Take no offense.

• Like 15

This thread is finally active again, im too busy with my life and no time to join you guys. So many boyoo moments in Baeksang :wub::wub: now all the money I spend for them is really worth it :wub::wub:

The fanwar is really crazy, yoojungie's and boyoo's fans really going all out on IG.. I never see them like this, they must be really angry this time.. I hope none of this will leave bad impact to our babies :mellow:

27 minutes ago, soongmoon2 said:

Though I hope for another collaboration of BG and YJ , it is really a bad idea to continue  with LITM 2. A special maybe but there is no more storytelling left with LITM. It is better to start afresh with a new drama. My two cents only. Take no offense.

this site is not credible at all, their news are always click bait 

• Like 14