Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

15 hours ago, princesssarang21 said:

If only we could ask Yoona about our Boyoo couple since she as sitting right there! im sure she saw everything haha

hahaha...not just Yoona. Dots couple behind BoYoo are the true witness. I bet they are so jelaous of those two cutes sweeteness, but oetokke JinGo is a happy married namja, so he can't do that to Jiwon unless he will in trouble in da house coz his wife watch all his movement due to the camera that almost of the time focusing BGmy direction..:lol:..

Love your quiz PINK :heart: ... u got me seriously, but im happy to see those scene tough..:blush:..

• Like 21

37 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

hahaha...not just Yoona. Dots couple behind BoYoo are the true witness. I bet they are so jelaous of those two cutes sweeteness, but oetokke JinGo is a happy married namja, so he can't do that to Jiwon unless he will in trouble in da house coz his wife watch all his movement due to the camera that almost of the time focusing BGmy direction..:lol:..

Love your quiz PINK :heart: ... u got me seriously, but im happy to see those scene tough..:blush:..

haha I remember when PBG said in the interview that they were told that they were noisy at the filming set and asked to stop the noisiness. Haha maybe their behaviour distracted YG and KJW behind them ...lol.

Does anyone know where can I watch the rerun or any uploaded version of the AAA Awards?

• Like 16

@superfangermany_stv ehehhehehe thanx for translating chingue :blush: " and then he will..." what??? Pls continue..I can't imagine what you are talking about :phew: hehehehhe..

I've been reading your posts non stop guys since AAA and as usual you guys are daebak!! with all the fancams, FBI level investigations and hypothesis ,I think I'm dead and in BoYoo heaven!! Lalala totally dululu!! The BIG q.o for me is WHERE did they disappear midway and what exactly happened in those 5 mins??? after reading @superfangermany_stv astrology post esp the part about the ehem "high drive" my imagination is running wild!! Are you'll with me chingudae?? Ahahaha

I might not be able.to post much from now on cos of work but I will definetely be lurking here and supporting BoYoo BoOk and crazily liking all the posts!

Btw I don't get why KYJ is being bashed by saesang BG fans abt BG leaving her alone and going off with V..how come it's her fault since it was BG who left her "alone" ( not really) according to the fancam????

Last but not least BG LA photoshoot!!! Ohh lalaa scorching!!! smmeeexxxyy!!  :sweatingbullets:  who are you thinking of bogumaaah??

• Like 22

33 minutes ago, 1kdramacrazy said:

haha I remember when PBG said in the interview that they were told that they were noisy at the filming set and asked to stop the noisiness. Haha maybe their behaviour distracted YG and KJW behind them ...lol.

Does anyone know where can I watch the rerun or any uploaded version of the AAA Awards?

Try this one 

• Like 18