Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

So happy !It's raining Boyoo sweetness today

Other BTS to complete the collection...

BtS and drama scene

This one is  my favourite because  it reveals a rare instance where  YG is the initiator... playfully running her fingers upon his chest and at the end, gently carressing his large musculine hand with her tiny feminine thumb.( edit: relooked and am not sure whose thumb it is...but still very sweet n  same significance  )  This speaks   volumes  of how close they are and their mutual attraction because it is the subconscious  language  of lovers  ( says this ahjumummy whose husband did  the exact  same gesture when he first held her hand 19 years and 4 children ago).  

They really worked hard during the 150 days of filming.The friendship forged thru hardship and shared experiences will always be a special part of them; especially these two beautiful kindred souls who met serrendipitiously at a very special time in their lives  ;  YJ  a  lovely young lady on the cusp of womanhood, and gallant handsome  BG ,who was eager to fall in love with the right lady . Their pride and support for each other has not diminished and appears stronger even,  as we had the privilege of wittnessing in BG's unshed tears during the 2016 KDA and  their intuitive communication and  irrepressible infectious happiness during the 2017BSA.

BG and YJ are amazing indiividually  and equals in all aspects . I  am especially impressed by how YJ  has emerged stronger and even more beautiful after the crucible experience last December. I admire her resolve to  open herself once again after being hurt and   her IG  with it's very varied n fascinating post never fail to make me smile. Looking at the BSA award vids where she shows a combination of  vulnerability, yet  nurturing caring womanly charm, it is totally understandable that  ever protectiive namja BG may have fallen and fallen hard. i believe that YoungOn was real,and Boyoo is as real as they can be for now. But the road ahead is long. The protective mother bird part of me wants YJ to be the belle of the ball, travel, laugh, date and enjoy each stage of her life to its fullest.I do not want her  experience the insanity that another sweet senoir actress had to endure from a rumour. But what Boyoo have is SOMEthing so pure and beautiful that I cannot but hope that this special relation will continue to blossom and that they will always be there for each other and come back to each other . I'm learning that it is  not easy to be shipper bec  although i have resolved to support them individually,  I admit that the idea of seeing them romance their next costar makes me wince internally. So let's stay strong and support Boyoo together dear chingu.

Thank you for reading my ramblings , sorry if they are a bit jumbled up bec it is 1.50am  here.

CREDIT to  all the owners  of the iG with heartfeltt thanks

• Like 22

29 minutes ago, boju said:

... killing us! :D:D:D

Read you this translation ( thans to @raum818_everyone_is_happyboyoo) ...Bg's so sweet... :wub:

(Y)Do you not get up?.
(B)feel tired.
(Y)Why must I tell a sleeping person?.
(B)I hear it while sleeping〜. .

And an other bts...

... help me..too much sweetness! BG and his hand...:wub:

Agreed, killing us:lol: but is always welcome B)

Just want to say thank you for the kind-hearted sharing to the uploaders, all bts are just sweetness overload:wub:

The last video...BG wants to touch YJ's cheek XDDDD

• Like 12

Hello everyone!

Turns out today (July 6th in my time zone) is International Kissing Day, so let's celebrate with some Boyoo, shall we? :D

I don't know how to embed Instagram videos (for behind the scenes of their kisses) but if any of you know how to do it, please do so!

Happy International Kissing Day, yeorobun :) Here's hoping that Boyoo celebrated together as well! :rolleyes:

• Like 15

21 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

The usual, super thanks to the IG owner! 

is there any camera that capture BG's face at this exact moment? would love to see from his pov! he must have a hugeeee cheeky grin plastered on his face at this time! :tongue::tongue:

shy shy YJ is so adorable! :wub:

• Like 10

Some more ! 

edit: with translation of the convo

So super sweet !

And YJ said in her SG interview :  "I don't know BG's personality well enough to comment if he is my ideal type...this is a very difficult question for me to answer..."... 

^_^B):lol:

credit: thank you to IG of @ raum818_everyone_is happy  and @chemistryfairy couple for sharing the happiness

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, joyoflife77 said:

Some more ! 

So super sweet !

And YJ said in her SG interview :  "I don't lnow BG's personality well enough to comment if he is my ideal type...this is a very difficult question for me to answer..."... 

^_^B):lol:

credit: thank you to IG of @ raum818_everyone_is happy for sharing the happiness

This is PURE GOLD! ^___^

Gosh my heart! :heart::heart:

• Like 7

I have some observations from recent BTS scenes that we are very glad to be shared by gorgeous minds.

YJ had a very good concentration on her acting, that’s what BG and KDW already mentioned before. She was very professional and her 13 years acting is really a no joke to anyone that can devalue about her acting.

And BG will always be BG, he tried get link with YJ a lot (I means “touch her”, “squeeze her”, “hug her”, “pamper her”, ….many kinds of skin-ship that he could create…)LOL

Actually, I smiled like a crazy woman while watching these bts scenes, goosebumps, fluttering ….like a teenager.

• Like 14

Some more for the collection  . Enjoy :

BG said that his heart fluttered each time he filmed with YJ and that she was lovable so that anyone who looked at her couldn't help but smile.. I feel you Bogum-ah  .His ears  and face were red whenever  he was with her. . he said he felt he was in a relationship with Raon and would unconsciously touch her cheek... he was always making her laugh, holding her hand and just so happy. She was truely his Raon.

Credit : much thanks  to iG owners 

• Like 11

:wub: :thumbsup: 

maybe in the future but not now they have still priorities in their career and personal life. :)

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo are walking down the aisle! Which on-screen couple will be next...??

Summer basically means three things: vacation, binge-watching your favorite dramas, and ... weddings. Wedding season is officially here and with the huge news that Descendants of the Sun stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo are getting married for real after keeping their relationship a secret for so long, it's got us wondering. What other on-screen couples with great chemistry might be the next to break our hearts with a surprise marriage announcement?

7e0ab934-5ab6-4813-89f4-c0db0bdd52b1.jpg

5. Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

These two would make the most beautiful babies! They were amazing together in this show and they would be amazing together in real life too. I do want this fan's ship to sail! 

c DramaFever

• Like 13

Hey, BoYoo friends, just me I have observed Bogummy's jealousy  in this cut? When the director touched YJ to show him where to hold his hand ... note you how he reacts... :D

I think that anyone cannot be resist him when he looks at you like that...:heart:

Spoiler

Today, i read a good news:

DEF7dBaVYAAQhAI.jpg

And, about Bogummy, BG was spotted in Japan (here) by some fans, he has graciously refused to be  photographed and is not known the purpose for his trip, although I think it's for work reasons. The comment of the Japanese fan has been: it's not human, it's too good! :wink:

C0XoTX6UoAE8MLu.jpg

Now, with new cut of hair for Cjonmart CF..

19933403_1954080071542910_58581615400577

And ...:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10

On 4/5/2017 at 0:01 PM, Kissy13 said:

@lovelybluehoneyz.. get well soon chinguya..hope those BoYoo pictures well help on your fast recovery..:blush:

missing those lovely persons on this thread as well... @bubblyflo @superfangermany_stv @louise31 @tares1975 @yaya_amin @joyoflife77 @presentk @LynnAlyssa @icerose @cici1 @peachlover777 @saegukyoin @lifeisfullofraon @liemkopi @Buttercup @ricerascal67 @akikisetsu @Phuong Dinh @myvilvil and our lovely dongsaeng..who always do the roll call @4nnlov3pink..your the expert on this thread..hehehe see I can't even remember some of the chingus here...  @secretgarden please chinguya..can you write something about Baeksang Award too?

@Kissy13 aigoo... unnni do u miss me. Miss u too :bawling: 

btw I love this...

• Like 17

Today, i am nostalgic and it's so warm :sweatingbullets:... The two things are not connected :tongue:... I miss them, I do not know how they are, where they are and whether they are happy. So many questions torment me. Bogummy is already in Seoul? Who knows what has brought him so far away, and YJ followed him or she stay silent while waiting for him? My mind is in mode delulu, sorry. She's too young to travel alone, but at three months she will finally be 18 years old and if I''m not mistaken for korean law  can already travel alone. 
Hoping not to spend so much time before seeing them again,I thought I remember some of their magical moments and want to post some photos that I saw today for the first time...

They are really handsome...

BG is very adorable here... :D:D:D

And here... :blink::lol:

His possessive hand and eyes...

sddefault.jpg

... but also sweet...

Spoiler

Now, YooJung...

Spoiler

And Bogummy...

Spoiler

DELdapnUIAAIIm-.jpg

DELdbi8VwAArR7p.jpg

...no comment! :wub:

Update: 
I do not know if it's anything to do with Bogummy's trip to Fukuoka in Japan, but I found that the protagonist of the Seobook movie, Xu Fu, a role  that has been offered to him, makes a trip to Fukuoka,  town that way was named from his name. 

• Like 14

updated photo of YJ on 10 July:

Yoojung is school uniform looks gorgeous!!! Sometimes just dont want her to leave her teen but she is turning 20 in Jan 2018, wait and see if someone will start to be more possessive..lol but i think he is possessive in a good way though such as he shows more affection to her in presence of other men ( i noticed from Baeksang).

This, he looked at her, then she looked at him and they were happy looking at camera. I really miss them and the drama MDBC.

Here is a collection of Boyoo moment at MDBC filming site. They are made from heaven for each other, cutest couple ever!!!

Waiting for their next project.  Seems, their schedules are matchy, when he resting, she is resting...lol

• Like 13

Hello dearest chingus... Haiz.. I still cannot get over their chemistry..whenever i search in utube i love to repeat those sweet moments in baeksang n AAA awards.... Aigooo.....

Btw @kkwattana is it true their schedule is the same?? And i wonder if bogum gg to take up any new project.. 

If only we get moonlight season 2... YAA PD-NIM!! CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER PROJECT FOR THOSE 2!!??:anguished::tongue:

• Like 10

It's been a while since I've been here but been lurking around. To see all this wonderful bts (thanks to those who've been posting them for us to see), missing these two adorable people......every time I see them smile, it makes me wanna smile. Such cuties. Waiting to see them again on screen (off screen as well....together and/or as individuals). 

• Like 11