Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Spoiler

Reading comments at naver really make me mad. Its up to 6k comments now. Suddenly it becomes a big issuse. The thing is some people might only read about it but dont really see the gif, go on and critise her any way. Some people call her fake, off camera is really showing who she is. Shes immmature. Shes disrespect to sunbae and audience. Who is the guy that post this first? Cant he show the whole clip? This cut part surely intended for her to look bad. Anyone has original link? 

I believe its not a formal event. They had press earlier then they go on to different theater to greats audience, its casually and playing around few jokes. Now YJ need to keep an eyes on what she wears and behaves. All eyes on her any little mistake could be another blow out. Hope CTH give her some advice and speak out about it a bit. I never heard any bad words about YJ from any of her colleages, only rumor from unknown internet.

She got a fan sign on 28th. Next few weeks will full of press and appearance for the movie as well (it would be very similar to the movie master schedule right now). Its her job to appear to promote. I just hope this small incident wont affect the movie as I have quite high hope for its success. Its gonna face quite big competition though. She will attend KBS but now Im just worry if she receive acting award, the comment gonna be half good and half bad. 10 + 1 = 0. I dont know if Jinyoung could be there with her since he has the same schedule on the day. 

• Like 7

Cheer up babies, move on and let's not sweat over the matter anymore, stop being an octopus!

Sidus and yj have move on and so must we, every one gonna have a  Oh happy day tomorrow!

You know I really enjoy watching MDBC, there are so many live lesson to learn.  Look at Hong San Nom/Raon's tender and tough life and how she overcomes every single one of them.  So I believe the role the boyoo couple played in moonlight have helped them to accept life's up and down, enjoy lives to the fullest , be a strong person and each other person and what not and  be a person of positive influence. 

I am so ready to see our boyoo couple on December 31 and I somehow have the lantern feeling that she will receive 3 awards:

-best couple awards for sure

-best actress award which kbs has been hinting to her left and right, like asking which award you like etc

-another award would be whatever special award, maybe netizen award 

p.s. seriously the only person who can cheer our baby up the most right now or maybe he already did is Bo Gum oppa :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22

39 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

p.s. seriously the only person who can cheer our baby up the most right now or maybe he already did is Bo Gum oppa

Same thought here :) I think maybe he has called or sent supportive messages to her. The best possibility maybe he has secretly went to visit his baby and given his support directly. We never knew. Maybe he went with his 2 bodyguards :phew:

• Like 19

6 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

I think the best way to help her back to her feet and fast recover is by comment at her IG,

Support her as long as you can

let's give a big support to our girl!

yes chingus, please write a support message to our baby Yoojungie. Our Ra On, everybody's source of joy, is needing us :heart:

3 hours ago, peachlover777 said:

p.s. seriously the only person who can cheer our baby up the most right now or maybe he already did is Bo Gum oppa :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, boyoo1213 said:

Same thought here :) I think maybe he has called or sent supportive messages to her. The best possibility maybe he has secretly went to visit his baby and given his support directly. We never knew. Maybe he went with his 2 bodyguards :phew:

hope she receives warm words from her Bogummy oppa as well in this tough time :heart: remember they say they find strength in each other :) such sweet thing to say :wub:

I'm so ready too with kbs drama awards, but with zero expectation of any boyoo moment. (I believe both of them will win some awards)

I have a feeling that both bogum and yoojung won't be comfortable to appear together in front of public., (especially when i heard both of their fans there isnt in a good term right now..)

... Attending public event at the same time with those not so good issue may make yj not comfortable to face the media/ public alone (i know she is extraordinarily strong woman, but she is human too... She must feel really sad about this issue). If dongyeon attend the YE awards..  He may accompany yj there... So.. I wont be surprise if we'll get more yj-dy moments. Feel sad... But i think this is the best for both yj and bg to keep their distance in front of public :(

• Like 11

Cheer up guys... stay cool and keep supporting our baby girl by keeping ourselves positive and happy... i have faith in my strong baby girl that this wont break her down... she apologized because shes a sweet girl with good manner.. anyone can start bad stuff but mature people know how to end it .... rewatch mdbc... or visit our friends ig filled with sweet boyoo moments... energized yourself with happy stuff.. life is short.. 

Welcome to new members that i cant mention one by one.. hope you guys can power up happy and loving environment in this thread... 

Again stay happy guys.. and move on... its a new day.. new hope.. 

• Like 18

Good morning/afternoon/evening, 

Agree on @luvinmoonlight16. Ignore the negativity and support on what u believe the truth is. If for every person u gonna judge with just a 3 sec rules, I think u are living such a miserable and sad life. Life is too short for hatred as u will nvr no what may happen in the next sec, min or hour. 

I would say enjoy your life to the fullest with lots of happiness and joy, so that u don't regret it:glasses:.

So, would like to use the title of this song and YJ's love group to cheer everyone here. Enjoy!!!

• Like 17

I am sad to hear what happen to Yoojung. She is such a lovely and nice girl. I saw a lot negative comments in IG and twitter, make me really worried about her. Celebrity also a human and they can't be perfect all the time.

Somemore she is still a teenager. From the video, honestly I don't see any rude manner from Yoojung. 

But instead of keep on sad and disappointing, I will pray and write a support email for her, to let her more fans support her than dislike her. Fighting Yoojung and Cheer Up..I will pray to let all the negative things go away from you :)

• Like 11

I wish that at least one of her bestie (SaeRon, Bora, suhyun of AKMU, or even KDY) will post some pics with YJngie in it in their sosmed acc like they did when blackout post case happened. Of course i don't expect anything from BGmy coz he must be not allowed to do so:vicx: (siighhh, sometimes this kind of situation makes me hate SK entertainment industries. The competitions is just so fierce n almost the happy lives of SK celebrities decided by their fans opinions). Just deepdown my heart hope that BGmy will secretly visited her or at least text or call her.  N i believe in him. He already did it.

#BoYooFighting

#YooJungWeLoveYou

#ParkBogumWeLoveYou

Anyways..Thanks to post this @boyooisreal1

• Like 19

1 hour ago, mujay said:

So he was visited patient cancer at hospital today...:)generous boy..

What conciedence someone been hospitalized yesterday:blush:..pian..this is call delulu. Don't take to your heart..lol.

Cto.

hahahaha I am gonna said the same thing, but u beat me this time.. what a coincidence 

He looked tired, but managed to smile

Boyoo shippers cheer up!!!!  This to all of people who visit this thread  and also for BoYoo 

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GOD IS GOOD.. 

Dont worry, everything has its time, the important thing is we do not give up.. 

• Like 15

Here here here.. the BoYoo protetion squad is here 

@thesecretgarden this is the 1st time I see with a gun sister.. and I was waiting for ur fanfic and here it is.. thank uuuuu :blush:

Spoiler

Looking forward for ur next fanfic, sorry if I become greedy, but cant help I love ur writing

Edit: I was reading the opening.. oh my gosh I love ur writing 

Edited by cici1
  • Like 14