Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, boyoo88 said:

ZOOMING . DID YOU GUYS SEE ANYTHING??

Its too blurry..

Cant see anything.. Its too blurry. But seems like there is no sign of any kind of stickers. It is more like an iphone case. Correct me if Im wrong. Or does he have more than one phone? Just saw bogum's photo heading to taiwan this morning. Poor boy. He is too tired. Pity him. I wish blossom gives him a break among his schedules. His face shows tiredness these days and he seems missing his doll so much. His longing face :tears:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, boyoo1213 said:

Cant see anything.. Its too blurry. But seems like there is no sign of any kind of stickers. It is more like an iphone case. Correct me if Im wrong. Or does he have more than one phone? Just saw bogum's photo heading to taiwan this morning. Poor boy. He is too tired. Pity him. I wish blossom gives him a break among his schedules. His face shows tiredness these days and he seems missing his doll so much. His longing face :tears:

Spoiler

IYeah...its like iphone case not a sticker, cmiiw.  Or he knows that we notice the sticker then he change it because its too obvious? ( since yoojungie has sticker on her phone too). Did his management lurking here ? :phew:

@boyoo1213 yes he seems tired this morning. Poor boy...he has to deal with tight schedule..its a price to pay when you're famous.

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, seoulistic said:
  Hide contents

7392e91edb.png

It looks like a custom phone case with eunuch Ra-on image, but let's keep quiet- if it was indeed what we think it is.  :mask:  Let's just be happy and not shout it out loud :):vicx:

Spoiler

must have better sight for his phone lololol

• Like 11

Hi guys. Thanks so much for @faith101 and @superfangermany_stv on the updates about the HKFM. Because of you guys, I felt like I, myself attended the FM. It was such a beautiful night right. :wub:

Anyways, do any of you have the translation for Bogum's fan letter? Would like to know what he said to fans that night. Thank you in advanced guys. :)

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, honeywell said:

BG looks tired.  Did he have a schedule in SK on Sunday because he could have easily traveled to Taiwan from HK.

Maybe he has been missing his doll too much and cant wait for another days more and he decided to go back to korea just to see his doll for a while. We never knew right. Perhaps they did meet secretly and after that he can go to taiwan with more ease. As we know tomorrow yoojungie's turn to visit hk again for yba.

• Like 10

21 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

For all we know, they might have called room service and had meals in the room together right? We will never know what truly happened. **wink**

So true!!:blush:I remember the actress playing the queen in MDBC..she said that they did eat and play together in one room..that Yoo Jung and BO Gum was the only one who didn't drink alcohol that night and they did have a honest talk...LOL we are so disappointed and so sad that time...

So nothing is impossible if they really have a solemn dinner on that hotel.....thank you my friend for saying that the security on that hotel was so strict..:wub:no need for confirmation guys...hehehe :wub:our delulu mind can do the rest...

@boyoo88 I can't!!Ithink we need a magnify glass on that one..

19 hours ago, seoulistic said:
  Hide contents

7392e91edb.png

It looks like a custom phone case with eunuch Ra-on image, but let's keep quiet- if it was indeed what we think it is.  :mask:  Let's just be happy and not shout it out loud :):vicx:

Spoiler

OMo!!I can see Yoo Jungie...ehhhh...squeals!!So happy with this..:love:thank you chinguya..for zooming in..looks like he doesn't even trying hard to hide it...hmmmmm:love:

• Like 13

@cici1 "Yoo Jung is his HOme"...sweetest word I read today...feels my stress and exhaustion due to accreditation was all washed away..kekeke no matter how busy we are... we really can't contain ourselves to delurk on this thread...my daily doz of vitamins...BoYoo Couple and BoYoo shippers!!:blush::heart:

I was laughing with this video...hahaha so happy everytime I saw them enjoying their lives..so cute...

Her face is still swollen..but still managed to be this beautiful...I will surely see their pictures everyday when I get pregnant someday..want to have a baby that looks like them....

• Like 17