Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

22 minutes ago, nadcomel said:

Chingu,

aside from the cap, do u noticed tht BG's shade similar with YJ??( the 1 tht she wore in single mgzine bts photos in saipan)

You mean this one? 

EDIT: Ah, this one is more like it. Another matchy style!

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Just having a different scenario here.....in the first photo when the group of male accept the award both Park and Kim are the one who gave it......but in the second photo's when the group of girls got their  awards only  Bo Gum who presented it :grimace:.....A little tingly of jealousy?!?

THIS! i tried to think of an excuse for him to be that close to her. But guess what, I could find none!! Why did you have to be so obvious Park Bogummy?!

And if i did not see it wrongly she actually bumped into him when she wanted to turn around, that's how close he was with her LOL

Btw i noticed all of the big stars walked alone during the red carpet session. Not that I'm trying put down those who walked with a partner, just that these stars who had a hit project under their belt (or is famous enough like Suzy) walked on their own. This actually makes me really happy that our BoYoo is among those who walked alone because it totally proves their worth and significance in the event :P especially our baby Yoojungie, some lame haters accused her of taking advantage or other people's popularity, eat that haters, she's a star in her own right. A big one at that! :P

• Like 21

@happysloth

its the other 1, the 1 tht she wore while wearing white tshirt, short jeans n a cap. 

Sorry chingu, i still dont't know how to insert pic or copy from tweeter, prhaps u can rfer from the tweeter link in my prvious post:)

EDIT: yes chingu, that shade:grimace:

Edited by nadcomel
  • Like 16

15 hours ago, gum1626 said:

Cute :heart:

BoYoo fancam..:blush:

yea..they are sooo cute.:wub:. How they are in sync with their head, shoulder, even mouth movement. Both enjoying girls group songs very much. Can't help repeating the vid many times n always found my self smiling like crazy with those two puppies..hahhaha. 

If they can, i bet they want to go dated at many girls groups concerts/music shows since both like it. Off course if BGmy overdo enjoying the performances until space out n ignoring her, YJngie just not enough with nudging his elbow but will pinch his hand hard..hahahha 

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, mamun said:

THIS! i tried to think of an excuse for him to be that close to her. But guess what, I could find none!! Why did you have to be so obvious Park Bogummy?!

And if i did not see it wrongly she actually bumped into him when she wanted to turn around, that's how close he was with her LOL

Btw i noticed all of the big stars walked alone during the red carpet session. Not that I'm trying put down those who walked with a partner, just that these stars who had a hit project under their belt (or is famous enough like Suzy) walked on their own. This actually makes me really happy that our BoYoo is among those who walked alone :P

OH! Mamum!!...All you have  said is true :grin:......and the walking red carpet alone....you got it right!!! Due respect from someone here....it's just our opinion here with Mamum ...... If you are a star ....a well known actor/actress......solo walking in Red carpet here mostly are veteran/doyen in the show business.....not unless you have movies together with a star too.....sometimes they were paired....but most of the time are solo's :blush:CypiX8OVEAAz71v.jpg

• Like 17

15 hours ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Chingus..i cant help feeling and thinking this way..actly i think YJ's mum approve their close relationship. Who wouldnt like BG?knowing that he has no mum im sure YJ's mum has soft spot for him. BG has this whole package with him. Looks n character. Humble,hardworking,caring,loving.. though we know that YJ values frenship by keeping in touch w previous co stars but i just think that w BG shes abit different. The way she is close to him is very special not like normal close b/g frenship.. 

We all also know that BG back to study bcos he knows being in entertainment industry has ups and downs. He set his mind on what he wants n work for it in order to keep improving himself as an individuals. Which kind of mum who doesnt like that kind of guy for her daughter? He take great care of YJ from in MDBC,AAA and maybe yesterday too..

Aigoo...i cannot stop thinking that perhaps YJ's already get her mum's approval to b close to BG.. 

love the way u described BoYoo relationship. Honestly i have the same tough in my minds too, but coz english is not my 1st language n my vocab is so so, it's hard for me to speak up my mind freely..:sweatingbullets:... That's why i addicted to reading many nice n wise n deep analyze of shippers posts here. I can't skip every single day without visited this lovely thread since the 1st i joined. Love u all..:heart:

@pralee is the woman in dress in VIP gate is the same woman in their arrival??? Hahha, how lucky she is.

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Chingus..i cant help feeling and thinking this way..actly i think YJ's mum approve their close relationship. Who wouldnt like BG?knowing that he has no mum im sure YJ's mum has soft spot for him. BG has this whole package with him. Looks n character. Humble,hardworking,caring,loving.. though we know that YJ values frenship by keeping in touch w previous co stars but i just think that w BG shes abit different. The way she is close to him is very special not like normal close b/g frenship.. 

In AAA BG taken care of her like as if shes new to the world of entertainment but YJ has been there before..and infact attended quite few awards ceremony alone. (Minus the manager cos im not sure if the manager can sit side by side w her) they wear black in AAA and if there isnt any source of communications how can they turn up with the same theme?their stylists is the main culprit?haha.. well they can do that but they also put their job at risk. The latest MAMA in HK..im sure YJ's mum knows that BG will come along. She can choose to make her travel there on different flight,different time,different day..but look at them?they came together and stay in the same hotel too..ok maybe same hotel is not a big deal cos they r sponsored to stay there with the rest of the artist too but what about their matchy dress up? Even though lets say it was sponsored im sure both sides has the say on what they want to wear especially YJ's mum cos YJ is her daughter and she want the best for her. Though they will appear as presenter together from MDBC but i think its not necessary for them to turn up as LY-RO couple on screen.. i think their matchy apperance is agreed and plan by both sides. 

We all also know that BG back to study bcos he knows being in entertainment industry has ups and downs. He set his mind on what he wants n work for it in order to keep improving himself as an individuals. Which kind of mum who doesnt like that kind of guy for her daughter? He take great care of YJ from in MDBC,AAA and maybe yesterday too..

Aigoo...i cannot stop thinking that perhaps YJ's already get her mum's approval to b close to BG.. 

Hello Blue..... I like what you have said here......For me ......as a   mother .....who could not love Park Bo Gum.....he's a kind of a man who will have this almost 100% of Good character and a young lad who got so many respect coming from their co actors and actress alike and the almost whole citizen who loves him...... I know Kim's Mom also adores Park and treat him as her own son in a different level:phew:'''''...and the back to school thing they had....It's a good move......let's faced it....when the time comes and they were not that popular in showbiz  career....they still have their own personal career .....the thing that they really want to do besides acting......whatever it is.....i know they can reached/achieved it. As  long as they were young and popular.....they need to know how they will handle their financial assets......I do advised this kind of thing.....because I've been there.....Thinking your future in a young age is not bad.....just need balanced in everything!!!

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Just having a different scenario here.....in the first photo when the group of male accept the award both Park and Kim are the one who gave it......but in the second photo's when the group of girls got their  awards only  Bo Gum who presented it :grimace:.....A little tingly of jealousy?!?

LOL unnie @Sheila Marie Green actually there's fancam that shows Bogummy asks Yoojungie 2 give the trophy 4 the girl group but Yoojungie lets Bogummy 2 give the trophy.

hahaha... Yoojungie will be in trouble:sweatingbullets: I definitely see THE GREAT WALL OF BOGUMMY last night and his JEALOUSY SIDE :rolleyes:

Spoiler

• Like 17

Just a little thing but still be doubt in my mind, it's about BG's schedule announced by his agency. Blossom still show that he's on review and rest during 1-4 Dec, NO update information on Website until now.

Is this just the agency's error announcement or BG's sudden decision coming along with YJ to MAMA?  :wub:

As we know BG will have a very tight schedule for this month. He should be preparing for 2 FanMeeting and 2 MC in KBS awards.

http://blossomenter.com/actors/park_bogum/archives/schedule/

CyrUCIiUoAIXLAv.jpg:large

• Like 18

53 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LOL unnie @Sheila Marie Green actually there's fancam that shows Bogummy asks Yoojungie 2 give the trophy 4 the girl group but Yoojungie lets Bogummy 2 give the trophy.

hahaha... Yoojungie will be in trouble:sweatingbullets: I definitely see THE GREAT WALL OF BOGUMMY last night and his JEALOUSY SIDE :rolleyes:

Yes my dear pink  !!!!That's what we called "Jealousy Ninja attack mode"......keeping your emotions intact for letting him to give the awards for stepping aside and let him be.....but deep inside her .....she's  in turmoil.....and keep her demure and calm look .....I I will say .....I always do that if I'm in state of jelly.....I want to knock the head of my love If I act like that with Kim (come to think of it !!! I did that before):sweatingbullets:.,,,,,When I have this modeling show seeing my boyfriend ogling with my co models he he he....you know the rest what I did......I know the feeling but with my  respect of Bo Gum ....he's only watching the girls performance because he loves music and entertainments ....so it's natural to see him like that......OH! MY!...Both are easy to get jealous.......Nah!!! They are both professional.....they know how to separate work to personal:grin:CyvMdVHUAAAIngd.jpg

• Like 23

@happysloth I thought that was YJ mom as well when they were leaving cebu when it was dy,bg,and yj, but then I saw a pic of the rest of the crew waiting (since the other 3 used a different exit) and YJ's mom was with the rest of the crew and princess was there too with YJ mom...(I could be wrong but I remember thinking that YJ mom is with princess waiting in line lol)

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, tares1975 said:

Just a little thing but still be doubt in my mind, it's about BG's schedule announced by his agency. Blossom still show that he's on review and rest during 1-4 Dec, NO update information on Website until now.

Is this just the agency's error announcement or BG's sudden decision coming along with YJ to MAMA?  :wub:

As we know BG will have a very tight schedule for this month. He should be preparing for 2 FanMeeting and 2 MC in KBS awards.

http://blossomenter.com/actors/park_bogum/archives/schedule/

CyrUCIiUoAIXLAv.jpg:large

Hahahahahhahaa it's funny though

There are two suspicious schedule that not on his schedule 

First when Taiwan press interviewed them for MDBC airing

Second MAMA awards 

I still believe this is his "personal purpose" hahaa

@happysloth she's indeed her mom

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

@happysloth I thought that was YJ mom as well when they were leaving cebu when it was dy,bg,and yj, but then I saw a pic of the rest of the crew waiting (since the other 3 used a different exit) and YJ's mom was with the rest of the crew and princess was there too with YJ mom...(I could be wrong but I remember thinking that YJ mom is with princess waiting in line lol)

I think I saw the picture that you mentioned. And yes, I think a lady who looked like Mum was standing near Jung HyeSung. Hmmm *scratches my head*     But, that lady in that epic fanvids also looked very much like Mum, and her gestures to BoGum and YJ there made me think it's her. Probably the fanvids and the pictures of the staff queueing were probably taken at a different time/phase.      Anyway, the important thing here is that Mum allows YJ ample room to explore her 'relationship' with BG *grinning like a chesire cat*

• Like 18

Just now, happysloth said:

I think I saw the picture that you mentioned. And yes, I think a lady who looked like Mum was standing near Jung HyeSung. Hmmm *scratches my head* But that lady in that epic fanvids looked very much like Mum and her gestures to BoGum and YJ there made me think it's her. Probably the fanvids and the pictures of the staff queueing were probably taken at a different time/phase. Anyway, the important thing here is that Mum allows YJ ample room to explore her 'relationship' with BG *grinning like a chesire cat*

Nope that lady was not Yoojung's mom but one of their staff. I remember she did looked like her mom, but when i see her face clearly, she was not her mom :)

• Like 13