Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 minutes ago, 71mimilee said:

Love her hair, dress can be forgiven but the shoes- que horror!!!!

Did she change her sylist after SIA in Mar?  .....

First, the moving starry curtain in AAA is still ok.....and now....speechless.....:blink:

• Like 11

I think i hv this unconditional mother love for my baby girl.. just seing her walking with smile.. healthy.. happy.. just make my day.. i dont ask for much... she doesnt hv to try so hard to impress me everytime.. just to see a glimpse of her i am grateful ... :):heart:

• Like 22

I think we have to get use to see Yoojung in this kind of dress. For sure, in one of her interviews, she mentioned that she doesn't like to wear revealing clothes or dress ( i think on the top part as she doesnt mind wearing short) but I hope she will wear a very pretty princessy dress for KBS Drama Award next month

• Like 17

2 hours ago, fboyoo212 said:

Yoojung dress covering up her body.  Maybe bogum don't let yoojung to wear sexy dress if she is alone. There are many boys in there. Bogum text her not to attract them. Hahahaha just my imagination :wub:

Hahaha... My thoughts exactly .....good thing she is so gorgeous regardless....lol

• Like 8

Hahaha she oppa magnet im sure now many guys are trying to get her attention infairness to her face is like doll and her small waistline like a barbie i dont know how can she achieved that figure she admit she is big eater she love food she can spend her money for buying food.

• Like 15

for me yoojung is naturally beautiful eventhough the dress doesn't do any justice to her but I still like her appearance:wub:

there is one thing tho that makes me curious I watched her v live yesterday and noticed that she wore ring in her right ring finger and she wear it again today I dont know that it is a big deal or not in korean but it is in my country beside I thought I never saw her wear one before or I might be mistaken maybe this just my  delulu mind acting up again:) sorry I cant put any picture here coz I used my cell 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, tares1975 said:

Hi Chingus,

just take a break about her dress & hair..:D  Let's play something just for fun..

Pls see this pic, it's in SNS. Then, share your opinion about it.  

What does it mean if someone giving LOVE this pic?  Talking about what's his/her feeling on that time?

If anyone can translate the accurate meaning of words on pic, please kindly tell us too.

'달을 닮은 너에게'.  I tried to translate by google, it is "To you who resembles the moon"

Just for fun, chingus :wub:

(please don't mention a man in pic, he's not involved)

Hi chingu, Yes, I looked up the translation of the quote and it turned out as you said "to you who resembles the moon". Well, the moon is almost always connected to romance (especially full moon). Also, when speaking of genders the sun is most of the time associated with male and the moon with female. So if a male tells a female the said quote (in a serious manner, no pun intended) then I could say the male has romantic feelings toward the female.

But chingu, in the picture I don't see any moon or ray of moonlight. It could be also that the person is missing someone/somebody that is like the moon to him/her. This person was or would like to tell his or her moon that like a moonless night his/her world becomes dull.:wub:

• Like 24

24 minutes ago, tikasari said:

for me yoojung is naturally beautiful eventhough the dress doesn't do any justice to her but I still like her appearance:wub:

there is one thing tho that makes me curious I watched her v live yesterday and noticed that she wore ring in her right ring finger and she wear it again today I dont know that it is a big deal or not in korean but it is in my country beside I thought I never saw her wear one before or I might be mistaken maybe this just my  delulu mind acting up again:) sorry I cant put any picture here coz I used my cell 

Spoiler

It could be just for fashion chingu. Sometimes though, I know some actors or KPop idols wear what they call "chastity" ring.

• Like 12