Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

My delulu mind & heart bet to disagree with your conclusion chinguya...He wants to go to school BECAUSE YOO JUNGIE STILL WANTS TO DATE WHILE STILL WEARING A SCHOOL UNIFORM...:blush:kekeke Am I right chingu??If not kindly slap me to be able to wake up from this delulu dream...

That's include also, haha 

I just forgot to mention it Hahaha 

Pardon me

6 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

This is precious....

I think it doesn't share yet here.

u can see BoYoo close up interaction here. :wub:

(look on some secs near the ending vidLOL... what are both of u doing in front of public eyes? Do I witness 'a cute lovey dovey arguing in public' :glasses: n of course YJ wins hahaha...

Hahahahha what's they argue about??

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

My delulu mind & heart bet to disagree with your conclusion chinguya...He wants to go to school BECAUSE YOO JUNGIE STILL WANTS TO DATE WHILE STILL WEARING A SCHOOL UNIFORM...:blush:kekeke Am I right chingu??If not kindly slap me to be able to wake up from this delulu dream...

Ahahaha... I LOVE YOUR FREE SPIRIT CHINGU!!!..  NEVER WILL I SLAP YOU NOT UNTIL THAT DELULU DREAMS OF YOURS WILL COME INTO REALITY!!!... :heart::blush:

• Like 13

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

Ahahaha... I LOVE YOUR FREE SPIRIT CHINGU!!!..  NEVER WILL I SLAP YOU NOT UNTIL THAT DELULU DREAMS OF YOURS WILL COME INTO REALITY!!!... :heart::blush:

Awwww thank you chinguya...:blush:That' s our ultimate wish on this thread "Bo Gum & Yoo Jung GETTING MARRIED"..YEAR 2026

• Like 14

46 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@bubblyflo It's alright chingu hehehe I'm so talkative on this thread..SORRY GUYS!!:blush:

BG-Yoo Jung ah can I put my arms on your shoulder once again?

YJ-That's enough oppa..later you can.

BG-okay :blush:

Well I will continue to spazz..Lol @4nnlov3pink Bo Gum magic don't work on Yoo Jungie..It's vice versa..wink wink wink:glasses:

BG-yoo jugah yeppudaaa

YJ - oppa people are watching 

BG - oops . :wub:

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Yes I notice that since he was back from Cebu, he just wanted to be off fame, even he used the VIP exit when arrived in SK from Cebu. Plus he is giving up travelling via Subway. I heard his driving skill is not great so he can start to drive slowly first and then he will be ok picking up YJ from school and date in the car...lol it is the safest way!...*sorry my delulu mind.

I think he just started to realise how famous he is now and a bit shock with fans in Cebu trying to follow him every where, its a too much I think. I prefer him to have holiday anywhere not Asia, or small island far away from fans so no one disturbing him, hope he goes to the beach with YJ again somewhere sometimes in the future, and no fan can follow them to take photos which they they can enjoy their activities together like diving, swimming, eating etc....**my delulu mind is working again. 

btw, their schedules match so well, BG is coming back to SK and YJ just finished her photoshoot in Saipan. His flight is 12-13 hrs and her flight is 4-5 hrs. They may arrive at the airport the same time, who knows. :-)

Haha. Maybe you can write a fanfic upon their arrival at the airport. Haha. It's good to be in delulu mode while waiting for AAA on 16th Nov. Hahaha:sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

So Bo Gum has headed back to Korea and Yoo Jung's finished her photoshoot.

Quickly be back to Korea so you two can meet, my babies!!! :w00t:

Anyway, my fanfic's Chapter 2 is out :) 

https://www.wattpad.com/330823351-can-we-just-be-ourselves-for-2-days-chapter-2-loss/page/2

Awesome!!  I was smiling away n not to say,could visualise them in action.Thank you..keep writing...you really just simply awesome..

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

https://www.wattpad.com/330823351-can-we-just-be-ourselves-for-2-days-chapter-2-loss/page/2

waaaaa, such a cliff-hanger...ottokkeeeee :confounded::confounded:. Im nervous for the next chapter

• Like 20

51 minutes ago, pinkroses said:

Haha. Maybe you can write a fanfic upon their arrival at the airport. Haha. It's good to be in delulu mode while waiting for AAA on 16th Nov. Hahaha:sweatingbullets:

I will let @Phuong Dinh do all the fanfic as he/she is very good at it. I enjoy readying than writing...so waiting for more chapters from Phoung Dinh. I hope its not just me being in delulu mode here as there is no news from our OTP so we have to use our imagination...lol

• Like 17

43 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Oh. My. God! @Phuong Dinh you're killing me! I'm grinning ear to ear reading the second last paragraph! Your fanfic pieces are sooooo good! You're awesome! Thank you!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

May be you can try writing MDBC No 2 and offer it to KBS2 to produce....your work is so good and I enjoy it, thank you.

• Like 17