Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Okay guys, update from a fan in Cebu who saw them at the restaurant when someone asked if why there's no pic of Boyoo together: Manager and mom of Yoojung are always at her side..everywhere she goes.. they just met after PBG and d rest had island hopping..and maybe for security purposes also..they didnt allow to take 1 car for all the cast.. Well, hoping that her security will be more relax tomorrow.

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

Okay guys, update from a fan in Cebu who saw them at the restaurant when someone asked if why there's no pic of Boyoo together: Manager and mom of Yoojung are always at her side..everywhere she goes.. they just met after PBG and d rest had island hopping..and maybe for security purposes also..they didnt allow to take 1 car for all the cast.. Well, hoping that her security will be more relax tomorrow.

giphy.gif

• Like 8

Yay I think I saw  bo gum at the last part of the video shaking hands with someone (jy or yj?),(he was the first to run into the restaurant even though there were no fans close to him ;I guess he ran from exitment to see the others hhhh ) so he was the one to extand his hand ;) then they bowed to each other 

I heard they headed back to the hotel in two pairs in different vans because of security matters that i understand perfectly but.......but...........BUT what's with the pairs why bogum and dong yeon then yoo jung and jin young that's crazy why bo gum and dong yoen are stuck like glue ???? Can someone explain :blink: this is driving me mad lol you both are the couple here i give up seriously that was a chance for capturing ouri boyou together :tears:

I blame it all on the first pairings made before the trip that gave those pairs the chance to get closer ( dong yeon and bo gum having all the fun since the start wich lead them to naturally bond ??) (jin young and yoo joo arrived late so they are both incognito to this they have a lot to catch up ) i hate to admit it but the pairs made  are on the same wave T.T and i blame it on jy and DY for not reading our shippers's hearts huhuhuhu ~~~~  ( goes to a  corner to cry)

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

thank you so much for the info! yeah, i hope the situation is in control and they will be able to relax & interacts more tomorrow. i want to see all 4 of them in one frame for this trip after this. hope they will be able to enjoy themselves and come back to cheerful & adorable people that make we adore them the first time we fall for them.

• Like 12

I think if possible the mgmt will want to separate yj n bg on this trip. Cant imagine how many fans will go crazy if they see both bg n yj tgt. After the airport incident i think to be safe the mgmt may even want them to travel separately as much as possible for everyone's well being.

Is kinda of sad cos as much as we want to see them interacting tgt we got to think of the consequences they may face .

Just hope they got their deserved break and still hoping that they had maintained the closeness they have had before. 

But on another note, i feel bg is reli happy today.  Well he was happy yesterday but seems like he is jumpy happy today ya. Dululu mind... :)

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

LOL IT SEEMS THAT YOO JUNG'S MANAGEMENT TEAM AND OMMA ARE DETERMINED NOT TO LET YOO JUNG NEAR BO GUM :D 

The sad reality for all shippers :)))

LOL don't destroy our hope chingu:sweatingbullets:

i believe if they really want to see each other they will do it. maybe there some matter that involved with some feelings that need to sorted up first;)

btw @boyobear what's up with your broken heart gif? cheer up dear, today is only the beginning:P

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, enzek said:

LOL don't destroy our hope chingu:sweatingbullets:

i believe if they really want to see each other they will do it. maybe there some matter that involved with some feelings that need to sorted up first;)

btw @boyobear what's up with your broken heart gif? cheer up dear, today is only the beginning:P

U dear, have made my day today. :) :wub:

Yes, let's look forward to a better, ship-worthy day tomorrow!

• Like 10

@Phuong Dinh

Omg, thank you! thank you! thank you! for making this detailed analysis! Sigh I've been begging for it for days! Please do more. And more angle commentary! We are all your eager students!

There is also another picture floating around. One chingu in the main thread actually did a zoom shot of the far off kiss and showed us. It was so passionate :wub: and another thing., I was looking through that last scene earlier, did anyone notice that KYJ's hand is actually on Bogummy's waist :wub::wub: Wow, that is so sweeet! bearing in mind how was most k-actresses keep their hands rigidly by their sides.!

the_scene_screenshot_ep_18.jpg

I can't help it. I am shipping them so much:D too much skinship otherwise. If I find out a few years down the road they are getting married, I swear all I need to remind myself is to come here and take one look at that picture, and I can remember the magic all over again

• Like 20

I think Bogum and Dongyeon will stick together until the end of the holiday. Why? Because besides being really good friends, it's the safest way for Bogum. If Bogum spent much time with Yoojung or any other female and photographed with her , it could start a rumor. If i were his management ,I could advice him to do the same thing,  too.

• Like 19

As much as i want to see boyoo moments, i think it is a right decision for the management to avoid boyoo from being seen together specially since mdbc is already finished. I think they will only be photographed together again for official events or promoting the series. I think they want to avoid dating rumors for our otp. Not good for us shippers but it is to protect their careers. I mean they are still young and they have a bright future ahead. I just hope they keep in contact. Hehehe but my delulu mind tells me that there is something between them. Also their actions tell a story :wub:

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

As much as i want to see boyoo moments, i think it is a right decision for the management to avoid boyoo from being seen together specially since mdbc is already finished. I think they will only be photographed together again for official events or promoting the series. I think they want to avoid dating rumors for our otp. Not good for us shippers but it is to protect their careers. I mean they are still young and they have a bright future ahead. I just hope they keep in contact. Hehehe but my delulu mind tells me that there is something between them. Also their actions tell a story :wub:

I am okay with avoiding rumours. But I'm curious, is it wrong to date in the k-ent industry? I noticed that celebs are very careful about in the k-industry? This is genuine question as I want to understand:) why all the fear...why not be open:)?

• Like 9

1 minute ago, lizabeth1234 said:

I think Bogum and Dongyeon will stick together until the end of the holiday. Why? Because besides being really good friends, it's the safest way for Bogum. If Bogum spent much time with Yoojung or any other female and photographed with her , it could start a rumor. If i were his management ,I could advice him to do the same thing,  too.

yes if i'm his manager, honestly, i'm also would give Bo Gum advice like that to him.

we want otherwise because we are BoYoo shipper not Bo Gum or Yoo Jung manager so we have different kind of mindset.

but even if crown prince & his loyal bodyguard really stick together until the end of holiday, i'm hoping any of them will update some pics in their social media together with BoYoo in the pic even they don't be together side by side in the pics. we miss them so much!

https://media.giphy.com/media/1Cdu8r25fJi3m/giphy.gif

credit to owner

• Like 15

Comments from fans on twitter;

• Yoojung can comment in KDY's IG, share the same photo with him, talk to each other on social media, like miss you no problem
  • Yoojung can travel in the same plane with Jinyoung, sit next to each other in the same car, eat at the same restaurant and go back to hotel together, no problem.
  • But with Bogum, not even 5 steps distance; do not know why they do not act normally if they are just bro-sis?

Fans are hoping there is nothing wrong between them. Want to see they are happy and playful like during BTS of MDBC.

Lets hope tomorrow, we can see something different and in a good way. Some fans have seen too many pics of BG and DY since yesterday, so they started to sail a new ship...LOL

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

I am okay with avoiding rumours. But I'm curious, is it wrong to date in the k-ent industry? I noticed that celebs are very careful about in the k-industry? This is genuine question as I want to understand:) why all the fear...why not be open:)?

I dunno in the k-ent industry, but logically thinking, if for example the lead becomes popular, then people find out that he or she is not single anymore, his popularity might suffer because he is already taken, part of his glamorous illusion is gone. Imagine, for example we found out that bogum has a gf already, some fan may find themselves cheated because they believed his actions on screen and off cam bts. Some fans are possesive of their idols that they want him to be single forever lol.

• Like 15

I don't think they are doing it on purpose to avoid rumors. YJ and JY just arrived yesterday and BG was with the rest of the crew out so when they got back they met up for dinner. Technically there would be no opportunity for pics of our OTP anyways. DY and BG have been hanging out since the beginning of the trip, it makes sense for them to be together. One more day together hopefully they get to do an outing and we will get some pictures. I also.think because BG and YJ are so popular that if they do go out together the crowd would swarm them to the point they can't move and it would be dangerous. Let's be optimistIc!

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Comments from fans on twitter;

• Yoojung can comment in KDY's IG, share the same photo with him, talk to each other on social media, like miss you no problem
  • Yoojung can travel in the same plane with Jinyoung, sit next to each other in the same car, eat at the same restaurant and go back to hotel together, no problem.
  • But with Bogum, not even 5 steps distance; do not know why they do not act normally if they are just bro-sis?

Fans are hoping there is nothing wrong between them. Want to see they are happy and playful like during BTS of MDBC.

Lets hope tomorrow, we can see something different and in a good way. Some fans have seen too many pics of BG and DY since yesterday, so they started to sail a new ship...LOL

Its conspicuous by its absence no? If there is nothing, you'd be normal:wub: or am I lala-ing too much?? LOL!

3 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

I dunno in the k-ent industry, but logically thinking, if for example the lead becomes popular, then people find out that he or she is not single anymore, his popularity might suffer because he is already taken, part of his glamorous illusion is gone. Imagine, for example we found out that bogum has a gf already, some fan may find themselves cheated because they believed his actions on screen and off cam bts. Some fans are possesive of their idols that they want him to be single forever lol.

Sigh, that is so cruel.....I would be happy if they are happy...

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

not all, there other off screen couple open to the public that their are dating. actually i don't see what so scandalous with dating? unless it somebody gf/bf or fiance or husband/wife? they are human being fall in love is normal.

but in Bo Gum & Yoo Jung case if they are truly dating (i said if) & get caught it gonna create a controversy i guess since she still 17 years old. even in MDBC some of them complaint about her scenes coz she's still "young". maybe when she's 20 or above knetz would accept it without much controversy.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, b4 said:

I don't think they are doing it on purpose to avoid rumors. YJ and JY just arrived yesterday and BG was with the rest of the crew out so when they got back they met up for dinner. Technically there would be no opportunity for pics of our OTP anyways. DY and BG have been hanging out since the beginning of the trip, it makes sense for them to be together. One more day together hopefully they get to do an outing and we will get some pictures. I also.think because BG and YJ are so popular that if they do go out together the crowd would swarm them to the point they can't move and it would be dangerous. Let's be optimistIc!

You have a point, but i think they are trying move boyoo to a platonic state because their actions during the fansign is so telling.

• Like 14