Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Guest charliew

Obsessed with these two babies Moonlight Couple, Tiptoe couple, YeongOn couple, BoYoo couple whatever it is I am damn sure falling in love with them. Thanks for created this thread. I had waited for a couple weeks. Let's be a friendly cute royal ship. Have fun! 

:heart:

Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung Make Another Ratings Promise For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Park-Bo-Gum-Kim-Yoo-Jung1.jpg

On the September 3 episode of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” actorsPark Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung sit down with the show to talk about their current drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

During the interview, reporter Kim Tae Jin asks Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung to make another ratings promise given how close they already are to the target for their first rating promise, 20 percent.

Park Bo Gum had previously promised to hold a fan signing wearing hanbok (Korean traditional clothing) at Gwang Hwa Moon plaza if the ratings for the show surpassed 20 percent. Having recorded 16.4 percent in just four episodes, Kim Tae Jin tells Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung to make another ratings promise for 30 percent.

“If your viewership rating exceeds 30 percent, how about you guys appear on a guerrilla date [together] after the drama is over?” Kim Tae Jin suggests.

“I think it will be fun…” Kim Yoo Jung says.

“You can go to an amusement park and play to your heart’s content,” Kim Tae Jin says persuasively, and Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung give their okay.

• Like 21

Hi! i'm new in this page shipper, but not an new shipper at all! :D lol im so crazy, because i ship these two so hard!! they are so perfect together, my baby yoojung is still underage but, i think that they will can be a real couple in a couple years.. :sweatingbullets::wub:  their acting is so good that make me think that they are really in love each and other.:sweatingbullets::wub:   well, here end my delusional intro. :phew: 

i was used be yeoyoo fan (i still, i think :P) but boyoo couple is so perfect!! i love this one :wub::wub: thanks KBS for casting their B) 

• Like 18

I've been looking for this page ever since after the first episode, so here I am, finally found it...lol...I was hesitant in doing this and I don't usually ship actors/actresses (except for one time-they ended up marrying each other :) ), but I'm making another exception. I find these two adorably cute for each other, they seem natural. So hello to all, I will be stopping by and join in on all of the delulu moments and update myself with all your goodies. 

Spoiler

Hopefully we get to see more romance on --(too many of them already, but more is good) and off screen (seen cute moments) between these two and of course when KYJ is of age according to their culture. 

Also, I don't mind about their age gap, i know a few people who have more years in between them than these two and its been working well. But, I respect whatever their culture sets are, so if she has to be of age to be romantically involve, then hopefully, it come soon...lol...either way, I'm happy for whatever these two will have in the future.

Let this ship sail!!!

• Like 20