[Drama 2006] Couple Of Fantasy 환상의 커플

Guest yoh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! The Hong sisters! I gotta say, after watching My Girl they're my second favorite writers in Kdrama today. Can't wait to see this, especially since the leads look so good. Just look at 'em!

And in the great Still-Frames tradition, theedqueen is passing me the torch on this one. Come the first episode on October 14, I'll be doing what we like to call FASHION POLICE for this show at my site: http://www.still-frames.net/koreandrama/fashion.html. Because let's face it, we watch Kdramas for the eye candy as much as we watch it for the plot. Goong, anyone? *evil laugh*

I assume theed's gonna do her general awards as usual? We'll be ready and waiting on October 14.

haha yep! We're both so excited about this drama! I have a feeling I might throw in some fashion comments myself if there happens to be a highly worthy wtf selection in wardrobing that day after watching the preview ^_^

I was actually wanting to review Kim Sam Soon or the Hong sister's previous drama Choon-hyang, but I think I like the idea of the excitement of doing the reviews as the episodes come out. Course I'll have to wait 2-3 eps before I settle on my categories. Oh Ji Ho is definitely getting his own award oh yes he is >=D

And I know I've been saying a lot on my site that I might not have time to pick up a series to review, but if I do end up working (yay for employment!) I don't have to work on the weekends!

Just two more weeks guys!

Guest snoopy

absolutely can't wait for this to air.

if the writers of MY GIRL and SASSY GIRL CHOON YANG got together to write this drama, it'll be definitely good. ^^

Guest tomstin

i really hope it is :) i know han ye seul is not famous for her acting but how about oh ji ho? i have no idea coz i've never seen him before

ahhh.. so the series is starting in 3 days!! i can't wait! the Hong Sisters have done great with their previous 2 series..

and the leads are very attractive.. esp both the gurls! han ye seul looks pretty in the press con pics!

WHOA.

first episode..

i never expected HYS to say "sh!t!!"

i was like =O ....literally!

the character from the drama suits her...but something about the voice just doesn't really makes me 100% satisfied. esp, with like those 'sagajji' phrases she says...i expected it to be in a high tone...hmmmm...

Don't read if you don't like spoilers cuz normally I spoil

I was curious to see what Han Ye Seul's english was like after learning she went to school in the states and she's so good! I think the best I've heard besides Jung Ryeo Won (who grew up in Australia). That one american woman or whatever was a really really really bad actress tho xD

This show looks promising, Oh Ji Ho is sooooooooo hot. Love his facial expressions. And his stripping in the beginnign *fans self*

the only thing I have to say tho is that the sound mixing isn't that great. THe OST should be better. Out of the 3 dramas the Hong sisters did, I'd say Choon-hyang's OST was the best.

And I LOVE that cat. So cute <3

Guest anjandy

WOld you recommend watching this drama? I'm thinking if I want to start it....Is it any good? The story sounds interesting and I love Oh Ji Ho!

Archived