[Drama 2006] Couple Of Fantasy 환상의 커플

Guest yoh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just finished ep 1... i have to say the Hong Sisters didn't disappoint me with their new work. it's absolutely up to par with My Girl and DGCH..

Oh Ji Ho has improved significantly, portraying the happy go lucky guy Chul Soo. (now all guys go by the name of Chul Soo huh? :P) he actually reminds me a lot of Yoo Rin..i can see similar characteristics of YR inside Chul Soo.. and that's what made me laugh so hard.. cos his expressions were hilarious!! :lol:

and Han Ye Seul's soooo pretty here.. i love all her classy outfits. she's really good in portraying the bitchy but well kept lady.. and she's definitely one of the demanding ones.hahha..but i still like her here..

and her English's really good.. i never knew that..i like how she calls Princess... Princess where are you? :lol:

something about Ana's husband tho.. i think he really dislikes his wife for being so choosy and fussy..i have a feeling that he wants her away from his life.. well it's better that way so when Ana loses her memory, it would be easier.. cos her husband wouldn't want her back.. and then she can be with Chul Soo!! :D they're just extremely cute together..

i laughed so much when she thought Chul Soo was a serial killer.. and the part whre he stuck his head into Ana's car window.. :lol:

This is one of the better 1st eps i have seen. among all the series I'm watching now..

can't wait for ep 2!

will post up some caps later..^^

Guest monoceros

I think it's kind of weird. The other guy is the guy from Miss Mermaid.. neve rliked him. That's a bit of a problem. Why are all the guys in their (Hond Sisters) dramas... new people or not extremely popular people. I kind of like the plot. I hope it gets better. AT LEAST THE GIRL ISN'T POOR THIS TIME! That's so different. lol. I think the girl actress of their dramas are always better than the actors.

Spoiler

It's kind of weird how the whole misunderstanding worked out and both sides realized what happened. That's a tiny bit different. I like her relationship with his husband. IT's so funny. But I wonder why they got married. Actually, ep 1 was pretty good. I think I might post pix later. I actually think some parts a little bit too silly. But then again, the Hong sisters have a bit of silliness in them

Doest anyone know the ratings for nep 1? Is the PD the same for this one and my girl as well? The first scnee was driving again.

I think it's kind of weird. The other guy is the guy from Miss Mermaid.. neve rliked him. That's a bit of a problem. Why are all the guys in their (Hond Sisters) dramas... new people or not extremely popular people. I kind of like the plot. I hope it gets better. AT LEAST THE GIRL ISN'T POOR THIS TIME! That's so different. lol. I think the girl actress of their dramas are always better than the actors.

Spoiler

It's kind of weird how the whole misunderstanding worked out and both sides realized what happened. That's a tiny bit different. I like her relationship with his husband. IT's so funny. But I wonder why they got married. Actually, ep 1 was pretty good. I think I might post pix later. I actually think some parts a little bit too silly. But then again, the Hong sisters have a bit of silliness in them

Doest anyone know the ratings for nep 1? Is the PD the same for this one and my girl as well? The first scnee was driving again.

i have not seen the other guy act before.. so i dun really know. but i actually found him really cute and funny.. especially when he's with Ana. he's daym scared of her!! :lol: hahaha...

actually i really like the fact that the Hong Sisters or the PDs for Hong Sisters' scripts chose farely new and NOT SO popular stars for their series.. cos it actually brings the audience to the core of the series and not actually focusing on the stars acting in the series only. Look at Choon Hyang and My Girl, both the series were BIG HITS despite having stars which were not so popular acting in them...

Guest monoceros

hey, how do you guys do caps? Does it take a long time? Because you have to crop after you take the screen pic?

Anyway, I can't wait for ep 2, it looks grea.t Seems like no one really wants to watch this though. Probably because none of the actors and actresses are well known. But I wanted to watch Han Ye Seul since Ninetails.

If there is an easier way to do caps I can do it.

Guest monoceros

okay.. soo thx ay_link

Here.. let's try

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_000423156.jpg

Where Ye Seul is introduced as a rich richard simmons

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_000778412.jpg

old man scolds ye seul for her mean ways... like she cares

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_000787120.jpg

Do you use perfume?

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_000792292.jpg

no...

ye seul: you smell.. use it next time.. ^_^

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_000806673.jpg

little girl: I want to know what happened to the little mermaid... I can't sleep.

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_000811011.jpg

ye seul: She died, okay? She was supposed to kill the prince but she was too stupid so she died. Happy? Can you sleep now?

Here's the preview for ep 2

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_003753687.jpg

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_003766567.jpg

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_003769536.jpg

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_003775209.jpg

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_003780047.jpg

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_003782850.jpg

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_003791225.jpg

[YYCAF][FCouple][001][KO_CN].rmvb_003796897.jpg

Is the PD the same for this one and my girl as well? The first scnee was driving again.

first page says PD is kim sang ho whose last work is secret man n woman. so i guess it's not the same producer.

RIPGAL, your caps are good! i must learn to do it some day. and they come with chinese subs too - what a bonus!

oh my, it started already but thanks guys for all the pics and screencaps...Oh Ji-ho is definitely hot and I think he'll get more recognition for this drama...and I never doubted the Hong Sisters capacity so I'll gonna find a way to watch this one :D

I kind of sort of abondoned watching k-dramas for awhile do to school work, but I found some time this week to catch up and oh boy...it was hard to pick which dramas to watch since there are so many new dramas out. So far, Couple of Fantasy and Hwang Jini are the only two dramas that I'm willing to watch for now. :)

I watched the first two episodes last night and I must say that this drama has a great start to it. I got a few good laughs watching both episodes.

-Han Yeh Seul definately portrays her character very well. I wanted to strangle her most of the time, but she's slowly growing on me. She is so pretty...she practically looks like a doll...hah~

-I love Oh Ji-Ho in here!!! Finally a drama that I can watch him in! I failed to watch most of the dramas with him in it, except for 2nd Proposal...so I'm very excited!

-Kim Sun Taek's character is likeable for now. It's kind of sad how he's totally scared of Han Yeh Seul. I truly wonder if he really loves her, or did he just marry her because she's super wealthy? No offense to Han Yeh Seul's character, but dang...she's so (*#%*)#(%* argh. How can she be so mean to people?!?!?! Heck...like as if she didn't make any mistakes in her life! I guess she was raised like a spoiled brat!

-Out of the three kids...I recognize two of them. The adorable boy in Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo and the oldest boy out of the three...I don't remember what drama he was in, but he definately looks familiar.

Okay, I'm going to start using their character names.

-Chul-Soo (wow, this name is being used a lot in dramas!) is funny and loves money! He would practically do anything for money. I felt so sorry for him, yet laughed my butt off while seeing the scenes of him getting brutally beaten up by Ana (HYS)...he almost got killed three times because of her! What fate do these two have to always end up in critical situations!

-And continuing on with Ana...I thought it was so rude of her to say that the old man should use perfume because his breath and body smelled. She has like no manners to people who are older than her...or actually to anybody! There are so many people I already feel sorry for because of Ana! Assistant Gong~I also feel sorry for him...he's running around working his butt off...just to make Anna happy and Billy (KST) feel relaxed...and yet he gets abandoned TWICE on the streets while buying things for Anna. Poor guy!

-And oh~I also think Chul-Soo's friend is cute, hah.

Sorry for the totally random blurts, but I wanted to post something in this thread before I lose my chance, lol. I'll most likely stick around this thread considering this drama is written by the Hong Sisters! (Totally loved MY GIRL...I still have My Girl as my banner, lol). If anyone have questions about this drama...I'll be more than happy to answer them...I'll try to squeeze in my time to watch this drama and come in here to discuss with you all. :)

^ sandy dear, thank's for the recaps hehehe... XD I'm glad you're watching this one also...hehehe...

btw, I thought Kim Sung Min a.k.a Kim Sung Taek's character's name is supposed to be "Phillip" ? :unsure:

I better rewatch again and listen carefully.. :lol:

After Rude Woman ended, this is the next best thing and I'm so glad it airs on weekends..haha.. ;)

It was boring at the beginning ..

I meant Ana charactes is so weird .. she so choosy, bossy, and fussy with everything .. but after episode two .. i think it not so bad ..

The funny part when Ana lost her Princess (the kitty) then she kidnapped Chul-Soo's dog .. and when they met to change the kitty and the dog was so funny .. reminds me to one CF ...

^ sandy dear, thank's for the recaps hehehe... XD I'm glad you're watching this one also...hehehe...

btw, I thought Kim Sung Min a.k.a Kim Sung Taek's character's name is supposed to be "Phillip" ? :unsure:

I better rewatch again and listen carefully.. :lol:

After Rude Woman ended, this is the next best thing and I'm so glad it airs on weekends..haha.. ;)

ay_link! Boy, did I miss going into the 'Rude Woman' thread and discussing the drama with you and everyone else. Just to let you know, I did not lose interset in Rude Woman...I just abondoned it for awhile...I still have six more episodes to go!

Hah...I thought Kim Sung Taek/Min's character name was "Philip" at first too...but as Han Yeh Seul keeps calling him by his name...it sounded as if she is calling him "Billy"...maybe it's just my ears...but I'm just going to take a wild guess and say that his name is "Billy" for now...lol.

And I agree with you about being glad that this drama is being aired on weekends! Sunday and Monday are the two days that I can usually cram in watching dramas! I'm doing the whole 'download dramas Saturday night and watch them on Sunday and Monday', lol. I miss my summers already~hmph.

Archived