[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Reyko @Cherrine Kim now we can die peacefully together. 

I don't know about you guys, but I'm dying because of their cuteness... 

@saber I'll post there when my fingers aren't numb anymore. I need to be completely sober first 

@szne09 you are welcome!! Yes it is actually happening and they release it on Min Ah's special day. I'm doing silly dancing like JH now

That CF was everything!!!!! Gahhhh I'm blushing like a mad teenager!!!! Can't they just be real?!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Shin Mina. What a great gift to us travelers...heokshi...their chemistry is undeniable. Now hoping that they model together in Elle korea, a hot one please.

Off to watch the cf again!!!! 

Now please remain silent guys, let's pray for them to be real-ationship in real life! I think we need to love the IG post by Canon to show how much we love this couple!

anyway, could somebody translate what they're saying in the CF? Something's fishy about 'kisseu'~~

OMO OMO OMO OMO guyyyzzzz is this really happening :wub::wub::wub: @lingkimsno wonder LJH is doing all sorts of happy dances I mean I cant even.....WOOOW that chemistry....I dont even want to think about the other guy...mianeeee...whoever came up with this thank you for the fan service and for giving us hope....drama Gods take notice of this chemistry let it not go to waste an bless us with another drama with these two

Archived