[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dramalala I think the same things as you. Both of them must have felt something, even just a little bit, there is always a slight of possibility. When you are doing lovey dovey things with someone, it will be a complete lie if you say you don't feel anything at least for a little bit, I watch many celebritie's interviews and they say the same thing. High five chingu!! Well, I shipped a few couples before, but not to this extreme. I'm just happy seeing them working together. That's it. But with our OTP, I really wish they end up together. Like for real. 

@Cherrine Kim it is indeed a miracle chingu! I still can't get over it. Yes, when I see SMA, she's like genuinely happy and her smile feels so sincere. Being the same age is really a huge factor for them to have this special connection and sizzling chemistry. Do I wish for more chingu?? Hell yeah haha. Next step is..... the release pictures of their real wedding. Hahahaha. One can also hope right? :tongue:

@jellybellymonster yeaaay you finished Signal!! See you in Signal season 2 chingu. Keep crossing our fingers for it to happen. 

I kept replaying the video, when LJH said something at the beginning asking SMA what she's doing and tell her to stop, it reminds me to the scene where SJ and MR were at the store, and SJ posed with ramen. It's the same vibes. SMA's look so beautiful in white with short hair. I'm a woman but I totally fall for her charms. 

Btw, guess who else looks good in white? 

Yup he looks damn fine in white. 

@saber I don't recall ever see him playing piano. Maybe he can play it, more reasons to adore him then. Haha. I just know he learned hip hop dance, martial arts and horse riding. And aah he can play traditional Korean drums (I don't know the name). 

Spoiler

Okay Saram Entertainment, why do you have to crop SMA? Haha. 

Look at that extremely happy face of LJH. I suppose that he absolutely is head over heels to SMA. 

Anyway, I deeply agree with you @lingkims I noticed it from the first episode of TWY, and then in the next episode he often wears white shirt. LJH looks soooo much -like so damn- gorgeous in white.

I am watching TWY again (yes again). I just can't get enough of those lovely two. Actually I didn't expect they will paired up on CF this soon, I kept my expectations low, but since now, that CF makes me want more and more! I come to this thread 3 times a day just want to know is there something new about them. Ow yeah there goes my life :wacko:

Anyway, shouldn't we move to shipper thread? I am a lil worried some ppl will get bothered if we act like crazy shipper here despite talk about the drama itself LOL. :lol:

For fans of the drama like me who want to buy the official DVD/Bluray, please go to their daum cafe site and show support by submitting the demand survey. There is no commitment to buy, they just want an estimate of the people who are interested in the drama, because if the numbers do not meet their requirements, they will cancel the production of the DVD/Bluray!

http://cafe.daum.net/twudvd

Even if in the end, you decide that you cannot afford or do not want to buy the drama it's okay! Just still please help by submitting the demand survey, because this is the only chance for fans to show the production company that people would buy the dvd. 

There is an english link " Notice for overseas", this is the direct link to the survey form https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseView.cmd?formkey=MjA5NjA2ZTItZGUxMy00M2JmLTg0NWItNmEzZTU0NTcwMThl

Usually, when TVN dramas get produced for a DVD/Bluray Director'Cut, it will be in region 3 code and there will be no english subtitles. 

@leebuin9296 he looks so damn fine in white. But he also looks good in blue

Well actually he looks good in any colour. Haha

@Cherrine Kim awh that back hug and that smiles! Haha. The futuristic shoes, it's so cool. Can I have one please? Lol. 

@fanie586 hi hi! Welcome! No, it's never too late chingu :)

@dramalala me too! I didn't expect that they will be pairing for another project right after the drama ended. Just when I'm about to move on, the Canon cf came out, so yes, I'm still not moving on despite the drama has ended nearly 2 weeks ago. I think you are right. Maybe we should make another thread. So shall we? 

@mariazzang yes I visited the website and got no clue. The web cannot be translated in English, or it is just me who don't know how. I can't read hangul. I tried the 'notice for overseas' and still got no clue of what I should do in the Korean website. So thank you for sharing the English link! I also think there will be no English subtitles. It's a pity...

Archived