[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

BLACKPINK ‘How You Like That’ D-DAY POSTER 

EbZVGuPUMAAkALW?format=jpg&name=large

LISA for PENSHOPPE 

EbZUOi8XYAAKM8y?format=jpg&name=large

‘How You Like That’ will be a hip-hop song full of BLACKPINK’s unique and charismatic sound.

As the song progresses, the build-up of the powerful beat contains BLACKPINK’s message of “Let’s not be intimidated or discouraged by any dark situation, and move forward and fly high.”

BLACKPINK ‘How You Like That’ RELEASE COUNTER

BLACKPINK ‘How You Like That’ COUNTDOWN LIVE COUNTER

BLACKPINK Global Press Conference: [How You Like That]

2020.06.26 2PM (KST) on BLACKPINK Youtube channel

https://youtu.be/5shyOTNEcYk

Somi promoting “How You Like That” 

Somi: “oh my god yaaaaaaaaass”

BLACKPINK Global Press Conference: [How You Like That]

200626 JENNIE IG Update 

EbZ3V-PVcAEYSL0?format=jpg&name=large

0626 Pre-single "HOW YOU LIKE THAT" today at 6PM kst. 

“Along with BP’s reality show ‘24/365 With BP’ they will actively promote in a variety of promotions. The members had a strong will to repay the love they’ve received from BLINK. This year, BLACKPINK will leave something more meaningful than just any record-breaking achievement.” 

[V LIVE] BLACKPINK ‘How You Like That’ COUNTDOWN LIVE

http://vlive.tv/video/198945

5pm kst

BLACKPINK SPECIAL EDITION [How You Like That]  
Pre-order notice has been uploaded

BLACKPINK SPECIAL EDITION [How You Like That]  Online Fan signing event will be held on July 18th.

200626 JISOO IG Update 

EbacuhXU4AA8w9u?format=jpg&name=large

“BLINK let’s meet now”

Translated by jendeukiebabo

[Thread] Real time translations of BLACKPINK’S Global Press Conference

BLACKPINK x Ktown4u Special Event!! 

BLACKPINK: How You Like That (The Tonight Show: At Home Edition) Premiere Link 

12.35 p.m KST

200626 BLACKPINK at Global Press Conference of How You Like That

EbavU9VU8AAL4B2?format=jpg&name=medium
EbavOiyUEAIINJt?format=jpg&name=medium

200626 BLACKPINK at Global Press Conference of How You Like That

EbawIRLU4AEMn4S?format=jpg&name=900x900
EbawIcgUcAEKH_F?format=jpg&name=900x900
EbawIU1VcAAALJ0?format=jpg&name=900x900
EbawIYwUYAA66yp?format=jpg&name=900x900

BLACKPINK is gearing up for their comeback!

On June 26, BLACKPINK held a global press conference for the release of “How You Like That,” which is the first release in their “three-step comeback” leading up to their first full-length album in September. This is BLACKPINK’s first comeback in one year and two months.

During the press conference, Jennie shared, “Since this is our first full-length album, the process was long. Through the pre-releases, I want to showcase newer and more diverse genres compared to the past like a taste-test.”

As spoilers for the performance, Jennie and Lisa teased a motion copying King Kong, and Rosé previewed a cat-like motion. She explained, “A cat’s charm is being calm normally but being able to transform completely. Our song is also calm in the beginning, but the way it transforms is similar to a cat.” Rosé also hinted that fans can look forward to the MV since it used many diverse sets.

On the message they wanted to give through the new song, Jisoo shared, “This might seem large-scale, but I want to deliver a positive and hopeful message. We sang to give the message of not being daunted by dark situations and to not lose the confidence and strength to stand up again.”

Jennie also touched on BLACKPINK’s collaboration with Lady Gaga on “Sour Candy.” She shared, “It was an honor that she told us she was a fan because she liked the uniqueness and color we possessed. Since she’s an artist we’ve liked and respected a lot since pre-debut, it’s difficult to believe we’ve worked together. I’m very glad it was fun working together.”

Since BLACKPINK has worked with many artists abroad, Jisoo commented, “I think collaborations give artists positive influences on each other. Through our musical exchange, we stimulate each other, and it’s an opportunity to gain inspiration. Perhaps they collaborated with us since we always show a new side of us, and they felt that charm.”

BLACKPINK will also be appearing on NBC’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.” Rosé shared, “Through this opportunity, I felt once more that music is universal. Music seems to overcome the barrier of language.”

Lisa also talked about BLACKPINK’s history of setting records. She shared, “Rather than setting records, I’m excited to see how fans will enjoy and feel about the new song.” Jennie commented, “I’m grateful to be able to share good music and synergy through music. I’ll be able to take strength for the future as well.”

About their styling, Jennie revealed, “We can’t leave out styling. When dance, vocals, and fashion merge into one, the synergy is maximized. With ideas from the members and stylists, our goal is to come out with something that didn’t exist in the world before. We’ll work hard until we’re satisfied.”

As a final message to those who view BLACKPINK as role models, Rosé shared, “I think we should take even greater responsibility to have a positive influence. I hope they can always love themselves and become confident human beings.”

Finally, BLACKPINK revealed that all the members are preparing for solo activities, and they expressed their hopes for fans to love “How You Like That.”

BLACKPINK - 'How You Like That' M/V

BLACKPINK IG Update 

EbbYDTyUMAAwzgF?format=jpg&name=medium

Live on YouTube and Vlive in a minute!! See you guys

BLACKPINK Launches Official Twitter Account

BLACKPINK is finally on Twitter!

On June 26 at 6:04 p.m. KST, just after the premiere of the music video for their pre-release track “How You Like That,” BLACKPINK announced the launch of their official Twitter account.

EbbUOVkUYAAAglv?format=jpg&name=large

Till now, BLACKPINK has had their news shared on YG Entertainment’s Twitter account and the BLINK [BLACKPINK’s official fan club name] account. Now, BLACKPINK officially has their own Twitter account where fans can get all of their news about the girl group.

Be sure to follow the account if you don’t want to miss anything from BLACKPINK!

JISOO x ELLE Korea 

BLACKPINK How You Like That' is out now!   

JISOO IG Update 

EbbndAXUMAAmWmf?format=jpg&name=medium

JISOO Weibo Update

EbbbFAOU8AI3RBO?format=jpg&name=large

Hello everyone~
I'm finally greeting everyone formally, I'm BLACKPINK's Jisoo!
We came back with "How You Like That" after a long while, please do listen to it lots and give it lots of love!
I'll come often in the future too~ Always thankful & love you all! 

Translated by poopheyy

JISOO & LISA

EbbvATXUMAI_ONy?format=jpg&name=large

LISA IG Update 

EbcJAGCUwAAMBW6?format=jpg&name=large

Hey Blinks! Omg!! We finally made a COMEBACK! I was so excited. And I hope you all like our new song ’ HOW YOU LIKE THAT ‘ love you and take care

EbcJf_CUcAYJ0ks?format=jpg&name=medium
EbcJf_CU8AEAfH8?format=jpg&name=medium

Ji-Shoong @sooyaaa__

EbcJugZUwAAldkW?format=jpg&name=large

Chaeng-squirrel @roses_are_rosie

Translated by jendeukiebabo

BLACKPINK's How You Like That Becomes Fastest K-Pop Girl Group MV To Hit 10 Million Views 

200626 LISA Weibo Update

Ebcxzt7WsAAgUFO?format=jpg&name=large
Ebcx0lHWkAEw1b3?format=jpg&name=large
Ebcx1VHXsAIZFiz?format=jpg&name=large

BLACKPINK Tops Major Realtime Charts With “How You Like That” And Breaks A Record On Melon

BLACKPINK’s How You Like That MV Sets New Record As It Rockets Past 40 Million Views 

BLACKPINK: How You Like That (The Tonight Show: At Home Edition) Streaming Link

BLACKPINK 'How You Like That' M/V MAKING FILM

BLACKPINK Breaks YouTube Record As "How You Like That" MV Surges Past 60 Million Views 

Rosé’s dance instructor LeeJung Lee IG Update 

EbeZAgyUwAErPmQ?format=jpg&name=large
EbeZAgyUcAAPjC9?format=jpg&name=large

200626 BLACKPINK 

EbbkwoXUYAA-0A-?format=jpg&name=medium

BLACKPINK ranked #2 on Idol Group Brand Reputation Ranking for the Month of June!

BLACKPINK Sets New Record For Girl Groups As "How You Like That" Sweeps iTunes Charts Worldwide 

Try Not to Laugh Challenge with BLACKPINK

BLACKPINK's "How You Like That" MV Sets New Record As It Surpasses 70 Million Views 

JISOO IG Update 

EbfgBqVXYAA_nQP?format=jpg&name=medium
EbfgBqXWoAA5iR5?format=jpg&name=medium
EbfgBqWXkAIclYw?format=jpg&name=medium

Thank you for hosting us and making us feel so comfortable Jimmy! We had so much fun 

@jimmyfallon @fallontonight

How did you like that Blinks? We enjoyed that so much!! Thank you so much for all your love and support

BLACKPINK Sets Another Record As "How You Like That" MV Hits 80 Million Views 

RYEON IG Update with LISA

EbgQYchVAAES51R?format=jpg&name=large

ROSÉ IG Update 

EbgQszZVcAAY1Kp?format=jpg&name=large
EbgQszaUMAE4YuJ?format=jpg&name=large
EbgQs10UcAA1cCU?format=jpg&name=large

Thank you @ysl 

BLACKPINK IG Update

EbgXiVcVcAUKhw2?format=jpg&name=medium

Thank you so much for having us @fallontonight That was so much fun and this is us after the video call still trying not to laugh

Rosé replied to a lucky BLINK

EbgdWGeVcAAnIGT?format=jpg&name=large

BLACKPINK's "How You Like That" Gains Amazing Number Of Views In First 24 Hours 

"How You Like That" by BLACKPINK earns the highest unique listeners in 24 hours on MelOn in 2020 by a Idol Group (861,978).

• Like 1