[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

-BLACKPINK‘s comeback on 26th with pre-release title song
-Release second song in July~Aug. -Official album release in Sep.
-ROSÉ·LISA·JISOO solos after full album in seq. order 

Seulgi liked and commented on Jisoo’s teaser post 

Seulgi: “ME, ME, ME, ME, I’m looking forward to it!!!!!!”

• Love 1

Jisoo: “No...... I was going to reply but I pressed X and erased your comment..^^ keke I’m sorry, I love you...”
Seulgi: “kekekekeke you’re so fricken cute” 

Seulgi: “ME, ME, ME, ME, I’m looking forward to it!!!!!!”
“lol I came back to comment lol”
“I said I’m looking forward to it, please come out fast!!!!”

Seulgi: “I said I’m looking forward to it, please come out quickly!!!!”
Jisoo: “Huh? The comment’s still here? keke Did I not erase it..? hehe You’re an angel keke Thank you Kkang”

• Love 1

SORN : (blackpink teaser posters) look dope, I actually met Lisa last week, so I wish her for all the best! I know she’s gonna do really well anyways so, you know, she’s #LISA from Blackpink, she don’t need no luck, she’s talented, you know!

BLACKPINK And Lady Gaga’s “Sour Candy” Spends 2nd Week On Billboard’s Hot 100

BLACKPINK and Lady Gaga’s collaboration remains on Billboard’s Hot 100 for a second week!

Lady Gaga’s latest album “Chromatica” includes the track “Sour Candy” featuring BLACKPINK, and the song made its debut on the Hot 100 last week at No. 33.

On the Hot 100 for the week ending in June 20, “Sour Candy” grabs the No. 82 spot. The chart ranks the most popular songs in the United States across all genres.

lady-gaga-blackpink1-768x78.png

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK is currently getting ready to drop their pre-release single “How You Like That” on June 26.

Congratulations to BLACKPINK and Lady Gaga!

Red Velvet’s Seulgi Shares Cute Interaction With Jisoo About BLACKPINK’s Comeback

Red Velvet’s Seulgi and BLACKPINK’s Jisoo delighted fans with an adorable interaction on Instagram

On June 15, Jisoo posted one of BLACKPINK’s teaser images for their comeback on her personal Instagram account. BLACKPINK is preparing to begin their three-step comeback with their pre-release single on June 26.

On Jisoo’s post, Seulgi wrote comments like, “Me, me, me, I’m looking forward to it!”, “[sound for laughter] I came racing here again [sound for laughter],” and “I’m in anticipation, so please come out soon.”

In response, Jisoo went to Seulgi’s Instagram account and wrote on one of her posts, “I tried to reply but pressed the ‘x’ button instead and erased your comment… I’m sorry, I love you.” Seulgi wrote in reply, “[sound for laughter] You’re so cute.”

However, Jisoo eventually found one of Seulgi’s comments again and wrote, “Oh? The comment is here. Did I not erase it? Haha, you’re an angel. Thank you, Kkang.”

jisoo-seulgi-blackpink-red-velvet.jpg

Seulgi is currently preparing for Red Velvet’s first subunit with Irene in July, while BLACKPINK recently released their collaboration with Lady Gaga “Sour Candy.”

• Like 1