[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

BLACKPINK’s “PLAYING WITH FIRE” MV Surpasses 20 Million Views in Just 12 Days ... :blush:

201611130904774891_5827ae52b6f7f_99_2016

[OSEN=정준화 기자] The music video of BLACKPINK’s new single “PLAYING WITH FIRE” surpassed 20 million views on Youtube.

As of 8 AM on November 13, the music video of BLACKPINK’s “PLAYING WITH FIRE”, one of the title tracks of the group’s second single album “SQUARE TWO”, posted 2,142,224 views on Youtube and proved that the group is indeed a monster rookie.

The music video is adding 1 million views every day. The title tracks of BLACKPINK’s first digital album, “BOOMBAYAH” and “WHISTLE”, are also recording 63 million and 52 million views, respectively. Out of all the rookie girl groups that debuted this year, BLACKPINK’s music videos are posting the highest views.

BLACKPINK is also nominated for the first place on SBS’s Inkigayo, which will be aired at 12:10 PM today.

The day before, BLACKPINK members did a V App live show at their group house, which was watched well by BLACKPINK fans from all around the world. During the show, members said, “You have to wake up early tomorrow and watch Inkigayo because we’re going to be on it!”

Fans are wondering whether BLACKPINK will be able to become no.1 in just 12 days after its comeback.

Earlier on, BLACKPINK became the girl group that took the no.1 place in the shortest period after debut and opened up a new chapter in the history of Korean pop music.

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK will be appearing on MBC Every1’s Weekly Idol on November 16 as its first variety show appearance.

2016. 11. 13.

[VID] 161113 BLACKPINK performs PLAYING WITH FIRE on SBS Inkigayo

tumblr_ogl3gzJM8d1te5xqco2_400.giftumblr_ogl3gzJM8d1te5xqco4_400.gif
tumblr_ogl3gzJM8d1te5xqco3_400.giftumblr_ogl3gzJM8d1te5xqco1_400.gif
rosehey

tumblr_ogl5hjcZnP1ssnf1qo3_400.giftumblr_ogl5hjcZnP1ssnf1qo2_400.gif
tumblr_ogl5hjcZnP1ssnf1qo4_400.giftumblr_ogl5hjcZnP1ssnf1qo1_400.gif
yeowangs

tumblr_ogle79Qm1Z1v5e1o1o2_r4_400.giftumblr_ogle79Qm1Z1v5e1o1o1_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ogle79Qm1Z1v5e1o1o3_r2_400.giftumblr_ogle79Qm1Z1v5e1o1o4_r2_400.gif
reboott

Jennie's reaction after greeting T-ara :lol:
tumblr_ogkil583xq1vc5lr8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ogkil583xq1vc5lr8o2_500.jpg

tumblr_ogkil583xq1vc5lr8o3_500.jpg

tumblr_ogkil583xq1vc5lr8o4_500.jpg

• Like 1

So guys I know most of you aren't so active here but I kinda want to make a official fan website for blank pink just like YGLadies for 2NE1.. I've been looking around and I haven't seen anything for blank pink yet .. I'm a fresh software developer graduate so coding it myself wouldn't be a problem~ what do you guys think =3

• Like 1

[enter-talk] DO YOU THINK BLACK PINK HAS GOOD VARIETY?

download.jsp?FileID=38552581

At first, the 4 of them didn't speak much, since they're still rookies they're awkward on camera, but after 5 minutes, they've already adapted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Rose said that Jung Hyungdon looked like his dad and went "Daddyㅠㅠㅠ!" and at the end, she said "I'm happy because I went on broadcast with my dadㅎㅎ " she was quite witty
Jisoo also has good reactions even ones that made her look weird and she's not scared of looking cringeyㅋㅋㅋ
When Jung Hyungdon wanted to see B-boy, she stood up and wanted to do the freeze but Hyungdong went "I told you to not do what you can't do~!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The members all speak well and they're so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
On stage, they look like strong unnies, but in real life, they're babies..

post response:
[+277][-58]
original post: here

ᆞ Hyumsuk seems like he wants to push the ocult/mysterious vibe on them, but they don't fit this concept at all. Their charms are so amazing and they're adorable, it's such a shame.. When they laugh you realize how innocent they are

ㅇㅇ The song they sing when Hyumsuk walks by ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And they said that he will ignore them ㅋㅋㅋㅋf*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're so cute

download.jsp?FileID=38557318

ㅇㅇ The responses were good when they appearedo n Weekly idol. On top of that they looked so kind, Hyundong wanted to see tumbling but told Jisoo not to do itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅇㅇ Jisoo is totally a variety characterㅋㅋHer personalities are so bright and she speaks prettily tooㅋㅋAnd she also said that she can eat everythingㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's so refreshing

download.jsp?FileID=38557197

---------------------

Title: [2016AAA] Blackpink, wins Rookie Award 3 months into debut "Thank you CEO YG"

Source: Naver // Date posted: November 16, 2016

2.1.jpg

Comments:

1.) [+138][-19] Blackpink's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ and let's pick and choose where we send them next time, YG was right

2.) [+110][-17] Congrats Blackpink ㅠㅠㅠ♡ Let's do even better!!

3.) [+112][-23] Congrats Blackpink.  Let's go for the rest of the rookie awards

4.) [+68][-11] Congrats on your rookie award ㅠ...I'm upset that their first award ceremony was AAA ㅠㅠ

5.) [+68][-12] Blackpink ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

6.) [+25][-3] Blackpink becomes more charming the more you see them; they're so fresh

7.) [+25][-3] Even though their stage set up was absolute trash, you have to acknowledge their live performances are good!!  Congrats on your rookie award and we'll help you walk only the flower path from now on, Blackpink hwaiting!  Let's go for the rest of the rookie awards!!

8.) [+22][-2] Jisoo ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

9.) [+19][-3] Jennie's fckng pretty.  When she said "No, that's not it"ㅋㅋ so cute...but why didn't you choose a better picture..

10.) [+79][-25] They're the only rookies that caught my eye this year...congrats~

---------------------------------------------------

More.....

Spoiler

Title: [2016AAA] NCT127 + Blackpink, AAA Rookie Awards "Thank you for this big award"

Source: Naver // Date posted: November 16, 2016

3.1.jpg

Comments:

1.) [+300][-21] Blackpink's so pretty!!  Congrats to both teams for their rookie awards

2.) [+233][-18] Congrats Blackpink ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Rosé, Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie are all so pretty ♡ Congrats to NCT as well~!

3.) [+212][-24] I knew that both teams were going to win.  I think both Blackpink and NCT will be able to win on other award ceremonies as well.  Congrats!

4.) [+167][-12] Congrats to both!!

5.) [+149][-12] I'll always be cheering on Blackpink~~ Congrats to both teams for the rookie awards

6.) [+47][-1] ㅋㅋㅋ One starts fires and the other puts them out ㅋㅋㅋ

7.) [+41][-0] The only teams suitable for Rookie of the Year was Blackpink and IOI; but because of the way IOI was created, they weren't able to attend....although Blackpink was a wall

8.) [+48][-4] Playing with Fire and Firetruck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ congrats 

9.) [+41][-2] When Blackpink is Playing with Fire, NCT will come riding a Firetruck to put it out

10.) [+34][-0] Blackpink congrats !!♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Blackpink's crazy

Source: Pann

Date posted: November 16, 2016

4.1.jpg

Fckng pretty....

[+232][-39]

Comments:

1.) [+55][-3] The level of Jisoo's journalist photo is crazy

4.2.jpg

2.) [+50][-3] This picture made me gasp.  Their stage outfits matched them well and they looked elegant

4.3.jpg

3.) [+45][-10] Why is Jennie so pretty; so fckng pretty

4.) [+35][-2] Girl groups now days look similar and lack a unique color but these girls definitely have their own charms.  They're not just a classic beauty but are charmingly unique and sophisticated looking...because of their age, they have a fresh, innocent feel but depending on their choreography, expressions and styling. they can also give a sexy vibe.  They have the standard freshness and innocence of girl groups, but top it off with their girl crush vibes; it's like if you were to add a spoonful of soy sauce to your '2% lacking' kimchee fried rice and all of a sudden you have a dish with an amazingly deep taste.  Rosé and Jennie's vocal colors are really nice and Lisa's dance line is pretty...Jisoo falls behind a bit, but all four of them are so charming on stage, it makes up for it.  I especially think Jennie is the most attractive; my heart flutters everytime I see her.../// This concludes the confessions of a 29 year old female, who for the first time in her life, has become a stan of a female group....

5.) [+27][-21] Wow Jennie's really....she's pretty in a sophisticated and dreamy way ㅠㅠ  sometimes she looks like a baby and other times she looks pretty in an exotic way...she hasn't had any work done and her face is unique...the more you see her, the more she pulls you in ㅠㅠ  She has a really pretty body and when she smirks on stage, what a girl crush ㅠㅠ  You usually get tired of looking at a standard pretty face, but she has some unique attractiveness; makes you appreciate it everytime you see her.  If she's like this now, she'll probably become more amazing a few years later when she becomes more mature....

6.) [+25][-1] Looks like YG won't be sending them to this award ceremony anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jennie's mic turned off and the song sped up 2x in the middle fck.  But their live performance was amazing and they were beautiful

4.4.png

7.) [+25][-4] YG put together this group really well...their visuals + skills

8.) [+24][-2] Is this a journalist photo?????...Lisa's crazy

4.5.png

9.) [+21][-1] When Jennie stepped out of the car and started walking wow...crazy

4.6.png

10.) [+21][-3] Really fckng pretty...

4.7.jpg

[BPBUZZ]

• Like 1

[INSTIZ] An EXO fansite took pictures of BLACKPINK members at AAA

rWARXAS.jpg

Spoiler

SdLdevx.jpg

EBICMgb.jpg

rWARXAS.jpg

0XZxzEK.jpg

5UomjPQ.jpg

5f514846c584b87afa498b395d59fd48.jpg

cO0AswL.jpg

EHcqbbI.jpg

bfab4ecd2a4cbe31d2ac22f4db4fd3e3.jpg

It's as if the pictures were taken by capturing the dynamic looks so well...

[T/N: KNK is Kai's fansite]

---

Comments;

- As expected of KNK ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

- Lisa resembled Kim Ok Bin. Pretty

- I saw them in Weekly Idol, and since they were so cute ㅠㅠ I like them ㅠㅠ

- So pretty, woah all Black Pink members are pretty... Rose is my woman

> No way, she is mine

- KNK is seriously... already famous for taking good pictures

- Woah, it's KNK again.. so pretty

- Lisa ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLately she gains my interest ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ Uaah, pretty

- Thought the dynamic was captured so well, but it's KNK... as expected

- Of course, KNK.. seriously good at taking pictures ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Got in awe everytime I see their pictures of Jongin, but these pictures of Black Pink came out so good too ㅜㅜ

- Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Black Pink in HD ㅠㅠ

- Is everyone in Black Pink tall....?

> Jennie and Jisoo are around 162-163, so they're not that tall, but Rose and Lisa are tall!

- Even so, the 4 of them, their body ratio is freaking awesome...

- Watched Black Pink on Weekly Idol and have been strucked since  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ aren't they so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ8ㅅ8

- They also took Jongin's pictures so beautifully. As expected

- Lisa's body is daebak! She's also really good at dancing!! Eventhough I'm not a fan, but I got smitten by her 

- Seriously there's no one that isn't pretty in Black Pink ㅠㅠㅠ kids, I love you ㅠㅠㅠ

- So pretty ㅠㅠㅠ Their dresses are also pretty ㅠㅠ

- Kai's fansites are seriously great at taking pictures. And Black Pink members are also so pretty

- etc

• Like 1