[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

[NB] BlackPink releases red image teasers for 'Playing with Fire' comeback 

UY8S1SP.jpgZ6MkiI9.jpg

ArticleBlack Pink's new track is titled 'Playing with Fire'... powerful red teaser released

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,034, -196] As a rookie group, they hit #1 on Melon and Gaon's monthly chart, I wonder why anyone would call them flops...

2. [+866, -190] I'm definitely getting a feel for their concept with the teaser image alone, I sense a daebak in the works

3. [+667, -127] 'Whistle' was #1 for August's monthly chart and #4 on September's, why would you call them a flop ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+556, -111] Don't they have two title tracks this comeback? I wonder what their other song's going ot be like

5. [+506, -110] Look at that aura... ㅠㅠ I heard their new song will really show off their potential, can't wait..!! Hopefully it's their best yet!

6. [+223, -40] I was quite sad that they promoted for so short last time, I hope this is a good opportunity to promote in a more variety of ways with a good song and get more love ^^

7. [+187, -38] Love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+96, -9] Really can't wait for this one, 'Whistle' was already such a hit

9. [+159, -35] So pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. [+78, -10] CEO-nim, please give Black Pink their own reality TV show for this comeback!! We can't let these pretty faces go to waste! I want to see them more

source

• Like 1

Edited

Media preview

[NB] YG's stocks tank and hit all time low despite news of Psy and Black Pink's comeback

yg.jpg

Article: YG's stocks fall head first despite Psy and Black Pink's comeback news... new all time record low

Source: Biz enter via Nate

1. [+878, -51] The answer's obvious when you look at the way Yang Hyun Suk's been running the company. AkMu and Lee Hi are so talented, why haven't they released anything in over two years?? Why is Winner left on the backburner, iKON too? And why does Black Pink get a new album just two months after their debut? Any other major agency wouldn't be running things the way YG is now... I'm not even a fan of these artists and it's frustrating to have to watch all of this go down, imagine how angry actual fans are...

2. [+691, -24] YG's been living in a bubble since Psy blew up under them. Now Psy's washed up and Big Bang's leaving for the army and Winner and iKON aren't really enough to make up for Big Bang yet so of course things are tough for them ㅎㅎ

3. [+562, -50] If you look closely, YG's idols aren't any different from other idols. It's because of Big Bang that YG tries to act like everyone's talented but most idol groups these days are about as good as YG's rookies too.

4. [+44, -13] I guess the glory days of making money off of druggies and car accident criminals are over. With Korean-Japanese relations worsening, their new rookies won't have that Hallyu buff to rely on while Big Bang is headed off to the army one by one ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -1] But what's so amazing about Black Pink that YG's putting out another comeback for them so fast?

6. [+37, -0] It's over for YG once Big Bang leaves for the army. Winner and iKON lost their timing to fill in the void Big Bang will leave behind. Winner needed to have worked super hard on album promos last year to solidify their fandom and iKON took a hiatus this year too. Seventeen debuted at the same time as iKON but released way more albums and solidified a strong fandom. Everyone already knows that the top 3 male groups right now are EXO, BTS, and Seventeen. Once NCT joins the line-up next year, Winner and iKON won't have any room or fans left to gather... Even the fans they have now have left them for BTS and Seventeen. YG also should've focused on finishing Big Bang's MADE series before they leave. As for Black Pink... who cares if they eventually debuted when we don't even know for sure if their next album will be out by next year. YG needs to realize that these people are singers and all that matters is that they can sing on stage. Stop demanding them to produce their own albums and their own songs. That's your job, you're supposed to produce songs for them, not make the singer do it all themselves.

7. [+31, -2] YG's income is all based off of Big Bang so of course news of them prepping for the army is going to set off alarms in the stock market. Isn't 80% of YG basically Big Bang?

8. [+30, -3] The hell gates for YG will open once Big Bang leaves for the army. It's so obvious that YG's state as a company is a mess and that they were in no way ready for all of the actors they recently signed on. Let's see how they're going to handle those expenses without Big Bang. I wonder if they even have a management team for all those famous actors? They must've all cost a pretty penny to bring on too. Do they have vans, make up teams, coordi teams, and managers set up for all of them? And by the way, the current government is in scandal after scandal. I bet you that all of YG's drug secrets will come out since they no longer have politicians backing them anymore.

9. [+27, -0] Well that's what you get when you focus on everything but your main as a music agency and stupidly go into the restaurant business, games, launch clothing and cosmetic brands, etc. I've never seen a success story from a company that branched out like an octopus. Nonagon, Moonshot, Moon Lovers are all flops, and digital sales are all flops. And of course, stocks are tanking ^^

10. [+25, -0] Probably the worst company in terms of actually getting work done out of the top 3. I seriously wonder how YG's going to handle themselves once Big Bang leaves. SM and JYP continue to make and plan timely releases according to their own styles but YG's rookies don't get anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they think the public will care about an artist they choose to keep wrapped up and hidden forever? Sure they might get initial interest when they debut because they are a big company after all but it's the promos after that bring in fans...

11. [+25, -3] It's so pathetic how YG thinks they even stand a chance against Twice with Black Pink's comeback next week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's only going to cause their stocks to tank harder. Know your place, YG.

12. [+25, -0] It's YG's fault for not properly preparing for a future without Big Bang...

13. [+23, -0] What does YG have going for them other than Big Bang anyway

14. [+22, -2] The bubble has popped. YG has nothing other than Big Bang~ and their new groups are all just Big Bang copies.

15. [+20, -3] YG has lived in too big of a bubble for far too long... It would've been alright if Psy's post releases hit daebak but they did average at best... and now Big Bang's leaving for the army and YG doesn't have a follow up group to make up for their absence. Even Black Pink, for all the media play and fanfare that YG gave them, isn't doing as well as they probably expected...

• Like 1

[NB] [Naver] Black Pink to guest on their first variety show with 'Weekly Idol'

201610261105774159_58100fce950ad_99_2016

Article: [Exclusive] Black Pink confirmed to record 'Weekly Idol' on November 1st... first variety show

Source: OSEN via Naver // <cr>

1. [+432, -54] Wow, finally they're on a variety!!!

2. [+254, -38] Wow~ this is a must watch. I like Black Pink!

3. [+274, -48] Finally Black Pink's on a variety show, should've been like this from the start

4. [+226, -37] zwow, finally a variety ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+217, -48] Omo, I'm so happy right now ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ love you Black Pink

6. [+62, -14] Wow, will Black Pink's charms finally be revealed

7. [+38, -6] I've been waiting and waiting for this~

8. [+38, -6] Ohoh~ daebak! YG actually giving permission for a variety show... So happy to hear!

9. [+32, -4] Thank you lord

10. [+29, -3] Please go on them all, 'Happy Together', 'Running Man', 'My Little TV', I know that you girls have the charm for it ❤️

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MiAmour said:

Edited

Media preview

[NB] YG's stocks tank and hit all time low despite news of Psy and Black Pink's comeback

yg.jpg

I really don't like all those negative comments. Maybe it's because I'm a YG stan but all those people are just so irritating. In the culture that I practice you are supposed to give 70 excuses to people, like giving them the benefit of the doubt but these people don't. Also I know YG is not really good with dates and all but do you know how long it takes for artists in America to have a comeback? They all need to invest time in practicing how to be patient.  

It could be because of all the bad rumors that people spread about YG that their artists don't comeback as much and everything. They could be stressed out because of the fact that so many people dogging on them and rushing them that they take much longer to have a comeback than they usually would? I am a person that likes to take my time and if someone rushes me I take even longer usually for one of two reasons- I get stressed out and just decide to do something other than what they are rushing me for or I just take my time because I can't believe someone had the nerve to rush me. Maybe YGE is like that.

Not saying that that is the reason but it could be. No one really knows and yet they continue to say horrible things. Like they should learn to think before they speak, the artists under YGE could be stressed because they are rushed and even though they are rushed they are still required to produce good music or they'll get even more hate for it. The company hit a new low and people bash them for it? That is not cool and I am unable to understand how people can spread anger and hate so easily. 

I'm talking about how every single comment was negative, and the more negative the more likes it got like really? How about they worry about themselves and the tests they are failing because all they do is comment on crap all day because I find it hard to believe that an adult would take the time out of their life to bash people so it must be some students.

Okay I am done ranting. It's just that I really don't like when people are so negative like that, they should give people the benefit of the doubt. I have people in my family who are like that and it's just not fun because they just put down every single idea and it's like did you come to have fun or to stop us from enjoying ourselves? Anyway, I'm done I've said enough lol

• Like 2

@suesie6947 im so agreed with you dear,

but im somewhat disagree with this comment

• 11. [+25, -3] It's so pathetic how YG thinks they even stand a chance against Twice with Black Pink's comeback next week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's only going to cause their stocks to tank harder. Know your place, YG.

im very sure that BP able to make it against that group.

• Like 2