[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

JS's latest post:

The caption translates as, "Everybody blames me." The person appears to be the poet Na Tae Joo, who I am told his JS's favorite poet. He wrote the one JS's character quotes in School 2013:

풀꽃/나태주

자세히 보아야

예쁘다

오래 보아야

사랑스럽다

너도 그렇다

The Flower

You have to look closely

To see that it is pretty

You have to look long

To see that it is loveable

You are the same.

It is EXTREMELY difficult for English speakers to find Korean poetry online...or in printed, translated collections (I have been looking for some time for a dual language book of Korean poetry with little success). I haven't found a poem with the line "everybody blames me." But...perhaps?

Is this an actual photo with the poet? If so...cool!!

Is it a picture from some upcoming project? If so...cool!!

Is he feeling bad about the stupid rumors and wild ideas people have come up with about him? If so...not so cool. :(

In any case, it's a beautiful picture.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

JS's latest post:

The caption translates as, "Everybody blames me." The person appears to be the poet Na Tae Joo, who I am told his JS's favorite poet. 

Erm... it actually translates as ' it's all because of you (or it's all your fault)... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@primrose210Thanks. The IG translation was terrible, so I checked both google and naver (which listed the same translation). Appreciate the better interpretation. (Also because it sounds less alarming!)

What I am seeing on IG with my limited understanding (er, please correct me if I am wrong) is that Le Nae Joo and Lee Jong Suk have collaborated to publish a book of poetry? If so, that is very, very daebak. (Um...and that boy has been VERY busy this year. A drama, a movie, a cafe, a trip without staff, several fan meets, and now a poetry book? He sure has a lot of energy...)

I feel like our favorite people are very artsy--one can fill your head with poems and the other with art/photography. It is a very nice feeling. :wub:

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@primrose210Thanks. The IG translation was terrible, so I checked both google and naver (which listed the same translation). Appreciate the better interpretation. (Also because it sounds less alarming!)

Do you know if it's from a poem by this poet? Or is it just a comment he's making that's related somehow to meeting Na Tae Joo? I realize JS often posts cryptic things without context, but it's such an interesting picture (and wow, how cool to meet your favorite poet!), and I'm trying to put it all together and understand the intended meaning.

Or maybe he is saying that it's due to this poet that JS....?? (Likes poetry too? Something else?)

JS and his favourite poet NTJ will have their collaborated collection of poems officially published on December 20th. Pre-order will be available from 2pm today. JS has been preparing for this since last November and this collection includes DVD as well. 

Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002981245

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, primrose210 said:

JS and his favourite poet NTJ will have their collaborated collection of poems officially published on December 20th. Pre-order will be available from 2pm today. JS has been preparing for this since last November and this collection includes DVD as well. 

Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002981245

This is very, very cool!

Is it possible to order this book from outside Korea?

• Like 7

Wow, Sukie is so cool, he brought us too many surprises, especially since last year, all the surprises are BIG:

I wonder what could be the source of his energy, motivation, or his muse to do all of these? He must be drained out after finishing a big movie then a drama, but was still able to give fans the best performances in his FM, opening his own coffee shop, recording drama OST,...and now he even wrote poems and had his own collection. He kept bringing us from one surprise to another. I feel that he has been changing a lot and a lot from inside out, feel like he is rushing into all the things he wants to do...

Other than that, I remember reading somewhere that HJ loves playing piano and also likes writing poems and short stories as her hobbies...

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, nuna18 said:

Wow, Sukie is so cool, he brought us too many surprises, especially since last year, all

I wonder what could be the source of his energy, motivation, or his muse to do all of these? He must be drained out after finishing a big movie then a drama, but was still able to give fans the best performances in his FM, opening his own coffee shop, recordindrama OST,...and now he even wrote poems and had his own collection. He kept bringing us from one surprise to another. I feel that he has been changing a lot and a lot from inside out, feel like he is rushing into all the things he wants to do...

Other than that, I remember reading somewhere that HJ loves playing piano and also likes writing poems and short stories as her hobbies...

yup and his last goal is get married with the one who he's love exclusively!  kekekek lol 

@cikafkdc  I love your edit Jongjoo in brown jacket ❤️ looks real :) 

• Like 8

[2017.12.03 Korean Entertainment News]

24293968_1577127888991173_16620545963981738_n.jpg?oh=52fc224c4d2e189117fdb4c0e6a9731a&oe=5AD3A904

Lee Jong Suk and his favourite beloved poet Mr Na Tae Joo finally have worked together. 
Lee Jong Suk and Poet Mr Na Tae Joo ‘s Collaboration Book of Poetry ''All is your fault' will be published on 20th of December 2017. It consists of a collection of poetry, a DVD for presentation, and a poster-type calendar. Pre-order will be accepted on various online bookstores nationwide from 2 pm today (4th of December). 
Poems collection 'All is your fault' includes existing works such as "Flower", "I am you" along with 16 new poetry, newly written by poet Na Tae-joo. 
Lee Jong Suk and the poet Na Tae-joo worked together before. Na Tae-joo poetry "Flower" was used as a line in the drama of Lee Jong Suk "School 2013".

24177062_1577137792323516_9134474123925719642_n.jpg?oh=e40bf3a9ef6d2c0502a0b1d06c894165&oe=5A97BA38

Lee Jong Suk said, "When I was recited 'Flower' as Go Nam Soon in "School 2013", I was only acting out as an actor, and I was feeling very comforted when I read the poem of Na Tae-joo again after a while. I wanted to share this moment with many people. I hope that not only an actor's photo book, but also the people who love it, those who want to love, people who are sick to parting, people who are lonely, as well as many people living in the world, will receive warm sympathy and comfort." 
Since November last year, it has been a secret project for a short period of time, about one year. 
Lee Jong Suk directly selected the poems of the Na Tae Joo from among of many poems and divided them into five chapters, chose the proper titles and ordered them for each chapter. Especially in chapter, it carries a short article about the sensitivity of the person and attracts attention.

(Google Translated)

Full article: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002981245
Photo Collage - as tagged.

• Like 9

[Lee Jong Suk TVCF - 'ALL IS YOUR FAULT' PREORDER] 

⁍ sale day: 2017 December 20 Wednesday
⁍ booking sale: 2017 December 04 pm to 2 PM ~ 2017th December 19 (December 4TH 2 PM)
⁍ Book Price: 24,800 won
⁍ Configuration: City (272 p) + giveaway for a DVD + Poster Calendar
⁍ main sale channel
- yes http://www.yes24.com/Main/default.aspx
- School (web): http://www.kyobobook.co.kr/product/detailViewKor.laf?mallGb=KOR&ejkGb=KOR&barcode=9791196184803
- school view (Mobile): http://mobile.kyobobook.co.kr/showcase/book/KOR/9791196184803
- Aladdin http://www.aladin.co.kr/home/welcome.aspx
- interpark http://book.interpark.com
- market http://book.gmarket.co.kr/BookCPP
- Auction http://www.auction.co.kr/category/category36.html-Naver store farm
- 11 times http://books.11st.co.kr
- School 18 Branch (Offline)

Credit: 

• Like 7

2017.12.04 Lee Jong Suk IG Update

Again again!
The teaser will be released soon, but it will be uploaded first .. Maybe it's the first and last project.
I have experience indirectly with this project. It is so difficult to write, so I have found out how great the process of the anguish of the author is in completing a book. I hope to be more sympathy and comfort to more people as well as fans who love Lee Jong Suk. Teacher Na Tae! I respect and love you.

Google translate

• Like 8

Thanks for all of the links, @ibru!

You know, I ship these two because they are so sweet and look so happy together. But just as individuals, I find each of them really interesting and cool. Besides the obvious acting talents, they have so many other artistic abilities. And wow. JS has sure been busy this year...a drama (actually, two dramas if you count JL), a movie, a cafe, two OSTs, and a book. Not to mention multiple fan meets. Wow!

Poems from one, nature photography from the other...this is really filling for people who are feeling a little starved for art. :wub:

• Like 8

Wow just wow..JS and his another project!! Daebak!!

Thank you @primrose210 for the info and translation, you are our treasure here :) And @ibru too!! Love you guys!

Soooo JS become a poet now, how cool it is. His affection about art growing much and much lately. Did it was his natural skill or he do it because inspired by someone?? Someone who accidentally love arts and poetry too. Lol my delulunes :tongue:

Well maybe because it really was his hidden talent. A man who write a poem or poetry really something. Sound so romantic :wub:

He really surprise us this year, first with his cafe and now with his book. What another surprise will you give us, oppa? Beside your projects would you surprise us with news or announcement maybe, hahaha just kidding. I love surprise anyway, but a good one.

JS design his cafe with romantic and love concept. He write a poem in his cafe's wall by his self. The neon sign with love word. The merchandises, the love sign in mugs, and of course the poem in the tumbler. Why he have to put a poet in his merchandise, with love's theme which made people made assumption he wrote it for a certain individu. Everyone free to have their speculation and assumption. Well I have one too. In my perspective, yes JS did write the poem for the tumblers, write with his own hands. But imo, he just write it which the content of the poem originally about himself. So who the actual writer? Of course someone who really like teasing him a lot when his face began red, and his ear too. Someone who confess that JS's skin so white, that sometimes makes nervous. Someone who really enjoy seeing JS blushing. And that makes someone's affection growing and blooming. You just go and see all the W behind the scenes, and you will find the answer. But of course, it just my assumption. Don't take it seriously, because I'm just a human, and I make a mistake. A lot.

HJ interest about arts, we all know about it. She like to attend an exhibitions, drama musicals, or art gallery. Like last night, she came to Hamlet's drama musical. She don't share it in IG, not like when she came to YYS's, but other people do it lol. And after that JS shared about the poet. Both about art. It has coherence, even thought maybe it doesn't have relation. Sometimes I wish JS and HJ come to drama musical, and enjoy it together. Just my wish, don't mind me hehe.

So this week our OTP have their schedules, begin at W-day. At 6 Dec JS with FM in Japan and HJ with her Sooryehan's event. Good luck for them, hope their event is successful. We will see their pictures which make us happy. But you know what, how much I like see their pictures individually, I prefer see them together in one frame. I miss them so much. I wanna see their interaction for real, do they still have any sparks, do their chemistry still killing us? It's been almost a year since we saw them in MBC Drama Awards. I know they have their own reason for not appear in public together or not share their pictures together too. But sometimes I wonder why, if their relationship is a normal like best friend, or noona dongsaeng, why they must hid it. They don't have dating rumor anyway. I'm sure HJ will accepted in JS's gang so good. She so easygoing person and fun, with oppa vibe. And JS too, did he must be have well accepted too in HJ's gang, because he have 'Taeng' after the Kang Chul. 'Taeng' only used by HJ's close friend.

And about W too. No pictures about W team gathering for reunion, which I bet they must have done it even for once, look how close all they are in set. Well how much I respect their privacy and they decision to close whatever their CURRENT relationship in public, deep down in my heart I still missing them appear together again. Sometimes I hope HJ will attending JS FM to be his guest. They will singing and dancing together. Even if it will reveal their relationship statues, as a friend, ex co star, noona dongsaeng, or eh hmm...a lover? Of course option number 4 is my ultimate option lol. Sometimes I want it clear. When they can't be a lover, at least they can be a best friend, and I want see it. I want a prove, so I can stop daydreaming about them and move on. Bitter or sweet, sooner or later we will know it, right. Sorry guys if I sound so impatiently. It just because I really love them and miss them, so much. 

Thanks so much for the chingus and JJS who make hard effords with all the edits, try to put them in one frame. I know they all miss JongJoo too. Keep doing that chingus, all so beautiful, trust me.

Once again, less we expecting..more we will getting. High expectation will make us hurt so much when we don't get it. Maybe..( pause) as for now (pause)..we just going with the flow, see where the wind blowing. I must do it for myself too, because yeah there are part inside of me that sometimes feel so impatient. But back again, I know good things happen to those who wait, patiently :)

Sorry for my long post guys, hope you don't bother. Have a nice day!! JJS!!  :heart:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Thanks for all of the links, @ibru!

You know, I ship these two because they are so sweet and look so happy together. But just as individuals, I find each of them really interesting and cool. Besides the obvious acting talents, they have so many other artistic abilities. And wow. JS has sure been busy this year...a drama (actually, two dramas if you count JL), a movie, a cafe, two OSTs, and a book. Not to mention multiple fan meets. Wow!

Poems from one, nature photography from the other...this is really filling for people who are feeling a little starved for art. :wub:

You know, after W and his connection with HJ he is showing up his other side, which  was sleeping till this ... And this collaboration with Tae Na Joo is a kind of love confession, I really think so.. :wub:

• Like 9

Whoa .. after the above clip, @ibru you are dang right on the love confession.  You can just feel it when looking at the flow with the sub.  It's like JS dedicating it to the ONE and ONLY, HJ.  :heart:    What can I say, man?  Totally bliss

Makes me wonder what is the next step, JongSuk-ssi?  And when?    He is like declaring it stage by stage, with such grandeur.    I trembled with excitement at the thought of it - such intense romantic declaration - lucky girl!

46 minutes ago, kembie said:

Whoa .. after the above clip, @ibru you are dang right on the love confession.  You can just feel it when looking at the flow with the sub.  It's like JS dedicating it to the ONE and ONLY, HJ.  :heart:    What can I say, man?  Totally bliss

Makes me wonder what is the next step, JongSuk-ssi?  And when?    He is like declaring it stage by stage, with such grandeur.    

My Feelings by @ibru
"... And tears of happiness in my eyes
The soul is singing and the rain has passed..
It's all because of you...
Goodbye my loud solitude!"

ezgif-4-6a98a6e808.gif

ezgif-4-9c43249966.gif

• Like 12