[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

2 hours ago, ekiada said:

can someone please tell me what this article is saying..i think it's saying both Golden slumber and VIP are going to be in the Cannes festival

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=985291

According to what i read, the distributor of both film (Golden Slumber - CJ Ent. & VIP - Warnerbros Korea) were there to participate in Cannes Film Market.The still cuts and poster of the anticipated Korean films were first released through the market. :)

And the only korean films that i know invited to the Cannes Film Festival are "Okja", "The Day After", "Clair's Camera", The Villainess" and "The Merciless".

-----------------------

Cannes Film Market - The business counterpart of the Cannes Film Festival and one of the largest film markets in the world.

This is an opportunity to meet professionals, to trade, to exchange and to advance your projects. 

The Marché du Film is the most important event of the film industry and the meeting point of more than 12,000 professionals, including 3,200 producers, 1,200 sales agents, 1,750 buyers and 800 festival organizers.

http://www.marchedufilm.com/en/

----------

If golden slumber n vip get invitation to the other film festival, i hope they will go for the opening :D

• Like 4

OK whatever the event is, I am dying to see them together in one frame. And what will they behave  in front of the public after the DVD was published and their obviously-so-much-into- each-other-moments were leaked out, I am curious to know.

There is only one thing that I am sure, if these two beauties appeared together, chemistry exploded and they will capture everyone hearts, like this:

• Like 10

Okay, now that you explain the Cannes film market, I think I understand. It sounds something like the Frankfurt Book Fair (Buchmesse), where the people who hold the rights to books (or in this case, films) meet to check out books/films from other countries and see which ones they want to bring home to their own markets. Since Golden Slumber is obviously NOT completed (it takes a few months to edit films, add special effects, sound effects, music, etc.--the shooting is only a part of the process), it sounds like you can bring works-in-progress as well. I have heard of unfinished films being shown at events like this, and getting positive audience (ie industry) reaction even though they aren't completely finished. So...it wouldn't be an event where the actors would show up (and anyone, JS couldn't do that because of his current drama schedule).

Still. I wish there was an event where they DID show up together. And yes, I'm dying to see how they would act together in public, knowing that the director's cut has gone out...

• Like 6

Dear Jong Suk ssi: please stake a claim. :)

(Actually, though, I am glad to see her getting so much love from her industry. She has had enough difficult times, and I'm glad to hear of her getting a warm reception.)

But JS, don't let her get away!

• Like 12

59 minutes ago, apoo said:

Chingus did you observe, only her bouquet has oranges :wink: . Also in folli follie crazy for love photoshoot there were oranges and baby breath . We know who uses orange a lot. What do you think :wink: 

i just think that she has some photoshoot today haha. According to Ms Seoheeyoung last post i think my thought may be right :D

• Like 5

1 minute ago, prettyhyojoo222 said:

i just think that she has some photoshoot today haha. According to Ms Seoheeyoung last post i think my thought may be right :D

Thanks chingu for clarifying. Then we'll get new pics of her yay :D 

• Like 3

Maybe she's doing another Folli Follie shoot, only for summer? I know she's doing a short video clip for UNICEF with her agency-mates, but I watched the first one on twitter and it was just standing in front of a plain background--nothing you need flowers for. Unless the rest of them are more interesting, I don't know.

@shishi101 The original of that song is of course Pachelbel's Canon in D, but who sings it and added the words, I don't know.

• Like 4

I was wondering. . . if they get married where would they live? :wub: Ahn Jae Hyun’s and Ku Hye Sun live in a place far from the city right? And wow the house is actually in a very big piece of land.

@ibru thanks for sharing chingu. It's so beautiful and it brought back all the main jongjoo memories and reminded me why i started shipping them. Also I observed that when she was talking about 'a million roses ' song , she was tearing up. Correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm right, then the song must mean a lot to her. Wow I admire her even more. She's very honest and open about her feelings  ❤️ 

• Like 9