[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

hahaha u guys are so funny:) so who can confirm which one is HJ? she was beside P or her back toward the camera? btw the comment of that image sounds unpleasant! some of them write : Hyojoo and exgf??? seriously exgf? since when JS confirm dating with her? or JS said she's his ex? how can they say without using their brain? WTH with those people!!

• Like 3

Hyo Joo is the one standing on the left (from the viewer's perspective), with the cream bag, facing us. She has on long sleeves (those extra long kind she always wears) and is wearing her hair curly-bangs style. She's talking to someone whose back is to us. On the right of that person (from our perspective) is Park Shin Hye.

• Like 3

좋은 아침 모두들 

(joh-eun achim modoodeul) good morning everybody... :D

is this couple item?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIatp3DPSG/

I don't know if this has ever been discussed yet. I just find this very interesting.
if I'm not wrong before W until a few month after W jong suk always like to wear a phonecase with cute design or bright colour and hyo joo never wear a phonecase, right?

but now when noona wear a black phonecase, jongsuk too wear it? :wub:

or this is just my over-expectations? :crazy:

sorry if i'm wrong....

Edited by agneshoneyshiper
  • Like 5

Hi there chingu! I have asked another chingu to add me in our group quite a long time ago but got no response, so I came here. Please add me as well, thank you all very much! : D 

@apoo, maybe it's a Soompi glitch? Every so often the forum acts weird for me. Sometimes I'm logged in but it doesn't recognize me and I have to log out and log back in.

@suzacc You are there now.

Sounds like they still have a while yet to go on filming WYWS. This Soompi article says they've only finished through episode 6 (of how many? 16? 20?) https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/15/sbs-has-high-expectations-for-lee-jong-suk-and-suzys-upcoming-drama/

• Like 2

@prettyhyojoo222 I think it can take a while. I want to say that JS's Chinese one was done in like, three months (maybe because they were filming in China and there were visa motivations to finish quickly?? Because in 3 months, you wouldn't do a lot of sleeping...) W started scriptreading in May, filming in June, and ended in September. And WWYS is entirely preproduced and doesn't have to push everyone so hard they end up on IV drips, so yeah, maybe 4-5 months.

Glad to hear it's shaping up nicely. Of course I ship JS and HJ in real life (and BS and LMH as well), but I hope that JS and costar can do a good job with the story they've teamed up to tell us.

• Like 5

GOOD Day chingus!!!

I am a newbie and been a silent reader since the broadcast of w-two worlds. I want to applaud to those who knows the meaning of copyrights!!! Lately I have seen all these BTS clips/pictures posted on social media almost every second and is not fair for those that pay $$$$$$ for the DVD sets. Clearly the people that shared the clips have no respect for others nor for the rules. 

I have to admit that I was dying to see those footages when you guys verbally described it on the forum but not like this. 

Anyway I want to share with my feelings about this matter. 

I am happy to meet all of you- chingus!!

Greeting from New York Usa 

• Like 2

Thanks to n Cr.  hyoku0222

This is our beautiful Hyo joo Oppa, Jae joong, her ex-co lead calls her "hi, i Dude" when they catch up(you can find this source in her old interviews in her soompi). This is loaded for shippers to appreciate how Different she is in W bits with Jong Suk.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Splashy You said:

GOOD Day chingus!!!

I am a newbie and been a silent reader since the broadcast of w-two worlds. I want to applaud to those who knows the meaning of copyrights!!! Lately I have seen all these BTS clips/pictures posted on social media almost every second and is not fair for those that pay $$$$$$ for the DVD sets. Clearly the people that shared the clips have no respect for others nor for the rules. 

I have to admit that I was dying to see those footages when you guys verbally described it on the forum but not like this. 

Anyway I want to share with my feelings about this matter. 

I am happy to meet all of you- chingus!!

Greeting from New York Usa 

welcome Chingu, greeting fr LA :) waiting ur next post and hope u more active here....

regarding the copyright things, I think it's difficult to control since a lot people bought the DVD and If I'm not wrong the leak start from Chinese social media and continue on.....

@frozentundra according baidu timeline, W start filming the next day after script reading :)

@2Ds1N hahaha hi dude....seriously? Lol

• Like 4