[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

i want to give my thought, to all jongjoo shipper who silent reader in this forum, please learn to be wise as a shipper and mature also, we as a shipper in here to support our jongjoo LEE JONG SUK HAN HYO JOO in a positive way..if you want take something from this forum especially if it's just an assumption, please thinking twice is better if you want to share in public and think what will impact if we share in public..:)

at last we love LEE JONG SUK HAN HYO JOO, absolutly we don't want to hurt them, right? :)

((please pardon me if i'm wrong))

• Like 15

@wildaffairs Don't be too hard on yourself. Being observant and detecting nuances or details others may have skipped are part of the fun in being a shipper.

I would like to think that for us JongJoo shippers here in this forum, we also admit to being a little delusional at times. That's why we try to be as rational as we can about our ship.  For all our squee-ing, we are also open to the possibility that LJS and HHJ might not have arranged to meet at the hotel. For one, it's a well-placed and well-regarded hotel with a scenic view. Second of all, given how the staff of LJS and HHJ seem to have become close, they may have wanted to meet up for a day of fun together so LJS and HHJ might not be privy to the arrangement and the hotel is just a place for them to sleep after a hard day's work. Thirdly, given the hoopla over their on-and off-screen chemistry, they might be too busy, fighting fires over the gossip grapevine while they shuttle between photo shoots or fan meetings. Heck, they might not even have time for coffee together because they are busy professionals who happen to be very popular in Japan. ~~ Enough of my rambling, I believe you may get my point. (I hope... one is never clear when one is rambling...)

EDIT: I guess my point is to be responsible and rational in our postings. Maybe in offering a deduction, you can balance it with a counterpoint. Do no harm ~ is a good motto to follow.

• Like 17

I dont use social media, just learn the incident here. Seeing everyone sad bcs of IG makes me the same. If you guys decided to step back sharing information, I should respect, because the idea of harming uri couple privacy is the saddest.

But @wildaffairs, it cant be your fault, it is her responsibility to know what she should not do with the information she learn. I dont know Chinese/Japanese/Korean. I only know English (of course except for my native) and soompi is the sole source for my valuable shipping. As a silent reader, I owe every of you more than a thank, for your searches, translations and analysis and for leaving informative and brightening posts to this thread.

I pray for this incident to stay local. I pray to see an uneffected, happy LJS and HHJ tomorrow. This make us lighter. 

@alliamoon I agree your wish. Sharing without worriess is a requirement now. Just to inform, when I dont have account, I still can reach HHJ thread. I think same goes with this thread also.

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Honestly I want to thank everyone here who has been vocal about the post and the negative affects it has.

Now what is truly upsetting to me is I have been waiting for the day LJS would find true happiness and show his happiness to his fans. You all have no idea the sheer happiness I feel whenever LJS decides to post something and they are in mere days of each other versus what I am used to prior to "W". With this potential leak of information and I don't blame @wildaffairs for it, to me it would more than likely lead to him not updating his fans on his mood or his whereabouts. Coming from LJS who is an extremely private and sensitive person this may force him to revert back to his "old" sharing ways. To me as a long time fan of LJS this is probably going to be the hardest for me to see. He deserves happiness and privacy, She deserves happiness and privacy as well, this is no philosophical statement its a simple statement that reaches everyone's internal desire. We cant force them to open their lives nor their staff's lives to us, it is a privilege to be able to share information with you all that comes from them and so we as fans need to make sure we share that information as they way it is intended. Nothing more and nothing less. I truly hope that information that pertains to their privacy [friends, family, location of their homes, location of their hotels] remains privy to the confines of the related people. Trust me when I say this, social media is something that can be used in a variety of ways but this is not one of them. 

So in future I hope we all will be diligent enough to make sure that the information we know and share will have a positive impact and always be respectful and considerate. Consideration is hard to come by as an attribute in a fan, so lets change this way of thinking shall we. :)

You are truly an Angel I really love the way you conveyed this message :heart:

As for the shippers PLEASE PLEASE GUYS DON'T DO THIS TO JONGJOO IF YOU LOVE THEM.Sorry for the caps

• Like 12

I am a silent lurker because I find it hard to express myself and a lot of what I think and feel is the same as you guys so I often feel there's no need to say repeat what others have said.  But with so much going on I wanted to voice myself too.  I only use this forum to get info on our ship because the people here are great and so supportive of the actors and even in this day and age I don't use social media like Twitter or Instagram.   I would hate it if others who are immature and go overboard ruin the enjoyment of our ship and people feel the need to restrict themselves from freely posting what they want.  This goes for the staff of LJS and HHJ and to everyone here who are so kind to give us updates.  It makes me sad because it feels like the crazy fans bully the nice ones by making us hold back.  You want to share your enjoyment by posting what you discovery with others who feel the same as you.   I think most of us here feel the way Oh Yeon Joo does when she said, "I'm one of those people who want you to have a happy ending. I'm really your fan."  We're here because we're supportive fans who want LJS and HHJ to be happy. I ship these two because there is something special when they are together and the feeling that comes from watching them makes me remember the time when you first fall in love.  If they want to be together, they have every right to be together without all the crazies making it difficult for them. 

I'm sincerely hoping things work out for them as a couple but l've become a fan of both of them and I will support them as individual actors too.  

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, shirun_dms77 said:

It always IG people who rain our parade....i really hate it n this is why i unfollow drama account...they are sometime so selfish with spreading rumours n act arrogance coz they have more follower....to the IG owner plz use ur brain n learn how to respect people privacy...;)

Let us give them the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps sometimes their emotions and excitement get the better of them. I'm sure all of us suffer a lapse in our judgment at some point in our lives. Mostly, I hope we learn from our mistakes and not let others suffer or get harmed by our lapses or missteps.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Honestly I want to thank everyone here who has been vocal about the post and the negative affects it has.

Now what is truly upsetting to me is I have been waiting for the day LJS would find true happiness and show his happiness to his fans. You all have no idea the sheer happiness I feel whenever LJS decides to post something and they are in mere days of each other versus what I am used to prior to "W". With this potential leak of information and I don't blame @wildaffairs for it, to me it would more than likely lead to him not updating his fans on his mood or his whereabouts. Coming from LJS who is an extremely private and sensitive person this may force him to revert back to his "old" sharing ways. To me as a long time fan of LJS this is probably going to be the hardest for me to see.

He deserves happiness and privacy, She deserves happiness and privacy as well, this is no philosophical statement its a simple statement that reaches everyone's internal desire. We cant force them to open their lives nor their staff's lives to us, it is a privilege to be able to share information with you all that comes from them and so we as fans need to make sure we share that information as they way it is intended. Nothing more and nothing less. I truly hope that information that pertains to their privacy [friends, family, location of their homes, location of their hotels] remains privy to the confines of the related people. Trust me when I say this, social media is something that can be used in a variety of ways but this is not one of them. 

So in future I hope we all will be diligent enough to make sure that the information we know and share will have a positive impact and always be respectful and considerate. Consideration is hard to come by as an attribute in a fan, so lets change this way of thinking shall we. :)

chingu is there a way that we can make our forum private so that no casual people can take what we have here. So that only legit jongjoo shippers & protectors can view our forum. So mad with this irresponsible person, she/he just want more attention using our sources here. May be will experience drought of our OTP updates because of this.

• Like 11

@wildaffairs Like others I also wanted to say that its really not your fault, this is a shipper paradise we all share information,analyze, concerns here. And I am really thankful of you and others who translate, gather information and update us with latest information cos without all this we are basically lost.I may can't explain it as properly as others but please don't be hard on yourself because we need you guys for those little happy JONGJOO moments.

And I sincerely thank every one of you for the happy things that I could not possibly find anywhere

• Like 15

Dear all, I have received a note from IG saying that my report has been processed and the photo has been erased!!!!! This note for love_couple_korea_stars account!!!!! The other report for the other post is still pending though...

Edited by nanamiao
  • Like 12

@lovely_skham Thank you for speaking out my mind! I was so occupied by work that I couldn't post sooner. Yes, please just let the pestimistic atmosphere  sink. We don't want to arouse anymore unwanted attention to the IG issue. 

I'm willing to believe that LJS, HHJ, and staffs had a wonderful time in Tokyo for the past days. And let's look forward to the APAN Awards happening this weekend! Best of luck to our honey couple! :blush:

*Btw, I can't wait to get my hands on the photo essay! Although shipping costed me more than the actual book :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

Hi all! I've only been away from this thread for half a day and it jumped many pages. It got me excited thinking that something happened with our couple...nevertheless, I come to read about all these IG postings and invasions of privacy. I shall weigh in on my opinion. We all agree here that we are the MATURE shippers and that this is how shipping SHOULD be done; however, social media being social media, there isn't really much we can do to control what others post.  Even though its an invasion of privacy to our couple, instigating shipping wars, there's really not much we can do since the downside of social media is that it's open to everyone. I think by asking the IG users to remove their posts, we are also adding fuel to the fire and drawing more attention to the issue than it should be---and the last thing we want to do is for Korean media to get a hold of what's going on on IG, too. I have read some of the IG posts and users asking to please remove the posts about LJS/HHJ stylists and all it's caused it lots of temperamental arguments ,people becoming defensive, etc---I think it's just drawing more hate and more attention to the issue.  And social media being social media, some of these posts from the stylists doesn't necessarily mean they are right their at this point in time. The beauty of IG, unlike Snapchat, is that people can post later grams. I am guilty of such since I don't like people to know of my whereabouts; I will tend to upload things a day or so after I have left a certain restaurant....and especially hotel. I am not a celebrity by any means, but the last thing I need is for people to know where I am or what I'm doing---until after I've left the venues. So just because the stylists upload something, it doesn't mean they're right there at that right moment. 

Hope this makes sense and that it hasn't offended anyone. Deep in our soompi forums, we know there's something there without anyone having to IG it out for us. LOL.

• Like 19

About the private forum. Oh god, I really wish we can do that. Unfortunately we can't :tears:

I've seen that post if I am not mistaken. But I just passed and didn't do anything. I think I should report the post.

Whay happened with naver search? Is there any article in korean about HHJ & LJK staying in the same hotel?

• Like 6