[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

I DIED AND WENT TO JONGJOO heaven. I was smiling like a silly giddy girl so happy with all those LJS and HHJ moments. I can only imagine the uncut version of the dvd, if it has bts who knows what more can our shipper hearts can take.

The Pirate King and SailorMoon :wub:

• Like 23

You know you're in too deep when you always check this forum and other sites for updates. :heart: I'm inlove with this ship, really. Hope we'll get good news soon! Haha. I just finished reading your posts from page 1 to the latest and your insights are always greatly delivered! And the new BTS/MV or wtvr... :wub: *squeals internally* Enjoyed every bit of it!!! 

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

Awwwwwwww :wub: that video made me so emotional. Look at how awkward and distant they were at the script reading session, where you can see jong suk visibly awkward and unfamiliar with hyojoo, even making eye contact with each other was weird. Fast forward to a few months later, and they both seem to no longer understand personal space. Did anyone notice how jong suk walked real close to hyojoo at 1:50 for absolutely no reason?? :D 

LOL! What personal space? Hahaha...

I know right? That caught my attention the first time watching too... Noticed his hands were reaching out to HHJ's waist. No clue what his intention was... going for a hug maybe?

• Like 18

What a day!!! Just in one day so many different things happened and so many different emotions occured. Everything is so unpredictable just like in W. I just cannot tell what i am feeling right now. 

I truly appreciate all everyone's posts and comments. You guys are amazing!! Truly wonderful. Thank you so much for encouraging this thread to stay in a postive and patient vibe. Can't describe how much i love you guys although we never meet in person. 

I love the new BTS so much, sugar is overdose!! Beautiful HHJ photos were breathtaking and JS's laugh in his new vidoe on IG is so adorable!! Have a great day everyone! 

• Like 24

7 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

@ixxdhx81 LOL so the ring has been proven to be a favourite of theirs for a long time. Im not to sure how long HHJ has had her gold ring for but for LJS he's had his pinky ring for quite some time, Id say a good 2 years or so.

Hahaaa.. He wore it when the script reading.. My Mistake..:sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, gogogirl26 said:

To all jongjoo shipper NEVER COMPARE this shipper and DO NOT BASHING other costar just being rational and keep on the line...

Don't worry, I won't. Huh.. I even never visit the other shipper's thread.

18 minutes ago, beast2120 said:

why he post this selfie alone?

Let me guess who took the photo, it's HHJ. Haha..

• Like 13