[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Just wanted to share one of (if not my most) favorite fanmade MV of HHJ & LJS. this just makes fall in love with HoneyCouple over and over and over again. No doubt that the feelings, the attraction and the fondness for one another is REAL. :wub: To the one who made this -- thank you thank you! truly beautiful!

I miss them together! :tears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqk9Uz1eM2k

• Like 16

Guys, in this picture they kissed right.

14369875_726960754121343_282561204446778

And @lovely_skham, you have followed LJS for a long time, did he ever filter outs the images that he was tagged before. Last night he blocked other from tagging him on IG, and this morning he unblocked. But then he filtered out all the images he was tagged, only keeping pictures of himself, his staff, his friend and our HJ. He kept only ~50 photos of his.

• Like 9

Hey guys!! Just want to share this! It is all about Kang Chul! (And the way he uses the word "jyo") :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEkFe2E7i3c

Credit to the talented fan/owner. 

@lovely_skham and @starfield thank you very much for your very well explanation about LJS following people on his social accounts. Thanks for clarifying my doubts. :*

Edited by ariesa
  • Like 14

36 minutes ago, skittles87 said:

About Instagram, I rather believe that it was a bug in the app than LJS filtering the tags. There are only two ways to set the tag options: 1) automatic tagging and 2) manually tagging. #1 is self explanatory, you allow everyone to tag you and it shows up on your tag page. #2, manually meaning you will need to approve the tag before the photo can show up on your tag page. With LJS having 5.5 million followers and being tagged almost every second, it's a PAINFUL process for him to have gone through all the posts and untag himself... Plus it makes no sense at all. So the best explanation would be there was a glitch in the system. 

Its the most possible and logical explanation to me

• Like 7

Just want to give my 2 cents,

Its not related to our JongJoo directly, but apparently hugging the waist is intimate skinship in Korea. I'm not good at explaining the analysis,,  so maybe the show could give short information enough about Korean culture about relationship..

I'm on phone,  cant give the link..
Its hello counselor ep 2014. 10.  06
Start at 46. 30

Its said hugging the woman's waist is hard,  although the concerned couple didn't admit of dating,  all the viewer? Believe something's going on (Jongjoo just hugging comfortly even off camera, they're past hugging waist phase? ) The viewers believe the couple just not have enough courage to pursue each other, (even Super Junior who guest that day believe so -and they're celebrities,  they're expert at celebrities relationship and at knowing who date who right? PS: I'm not promoting,  just happened to like the show so i found this concern).  They said physical contact is an Okay sign!!  I believe JongJoo have good head in their shoulder to just be honest & date,  right?  I'm waiting patiently for our ship to be confirmed :))

(Did I make sense?  Sorry for my bad english)

• Like 20

I notice LJS hands too when he kisses HHJ.

I think it's true that they enjoy that moment and maybe forget that they are actually still doing their work. Even soobong narrates that everybody goes overreacting when their kiss is over.

Edited by tikhagahara
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, skittles87 said:

Good morning from my side of the world!

@lovely_skham Thank you so much for sharing the slo-mo kiss! Couldn't help but notice LJS' hand movements on HHJ's back... I guess things did get really hot and the editing team had to cut out the majority of the BTS for audience sake... Lol! 

@jejuhallabong I do believe that the PMH Official account is fairly new on Instagram.. I think the way their team is posting so actively these days is for promotional purposes only. HHJ may be one of their top celebrities and what better timing then to use her as publicity to promote their styling team? W, LJS, HHJ are very popular keywords on social media recently, so they are just taking advantage of the trend.

@zinthonhungoc @litia @ixxdhx81 About Instagram, I rather believe that it was a bug in the app than LJS filtering the tags. There are only two ways to set the tag options: 1) automatic tagging and 2) manually tagging. #1 is self explanatory, you allow everyone to tag you and it shows up on your tag page. #2, manually meaning you will need to approve the tag before the photo can show up on your tag page. With LJS having 5.5 million followers and being tagged almost every second, it's a PAINFUL process for him to have gone through all the posts and untag himself... Plus it makes no sense at all. So the best explanation would be there was a glitch in the system. 

Yeah now I think it is actually a glitch in the system. I almost had a heart attack this afternoon when I learnt about this lol.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

@lee-chan http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=851992270 , You might find another site that wouldn't rob you of the shipping cost depending on your location, cause they certainly robbed me. Oh well the pains of being a fan. DVD cut and photo essay jeez what an expense. You can also order here as well: http://ktown4u.com/iteminfo?grp_no=107961&goods_no=26617#dt_wrap03

btw just to add on if any fellow chingus wish to buy W Ost CD, the link is here : http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=851986838

Thanks @lovely_skham i am getting both the photo essay and the OST CD...now pending for the DVD cut to be released too :D

• Like 11