[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

17 hours ago, 2Ds1N_ said:

I think especially in the ice cream and cycling scene, they may have a script that says act lovingly with each other, but it would not say -look at Hyo joo over the shoulders when she is checking her finger and be dreamy.  I too support the idea that details are added in by the actors.

Believe it or not, that entire date scene is not in the script at all. Right when the drama finished, writer nim Song Jae Jung released the entire set of scripts on line for free. I didn't know any Korean yet, but I figured--why not? It's possible to learn, right? So I downloaded them. The script starts with Yeon Joo walking out of the hospital to meet Kang Chul, saying that she has reason to hope again. She imagines the ending of the comic, her dad coming back, Kang Chul coming to the real world for good, and her introducing him to her dad and then her mom. There is a cut scene (that appears in the DVD) where KC drives YJ to work, and they are all cutesy, which makes Suk Beom gag  (the female doctor thinks they're adorable). And then it literally cuts to YJ walking up to the coffee shop to meet Kang Chul. So they inserted that entire date scene wholesale. It was whatever they (whoever "they" are) decided to cook up. I imagine PD nim saying, okay guys, what do you want to do? Act natural. We'll just follow you around with a camera. :D Actually, my impression is that HJ was a large contributor to the creation of that scene. There was that one Japanese interview where she said they did all the things she wanted to do. Maybe she was the architect for that scene, like JS was for the extended prison kissing scene??

1 hour ago, shishi101 said:

December always reminded us of ==> JJs MBC Drama Awards moment ❤️

hehehe wonder what he think about...  why he looked at Hyo like that?

In that first one, especially, he has a neon sign over his head: This one is MINE, and I'm dang proud!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

@frozentundra wow, its not in script! Goshhh... its just them who design and give idea about it. If HJ architecht for each scene then JS for their pink couple clothes. Then can we say that they have date at that time ? Dating ? -_-  and also in script they have scene for option number 4 but they delete that scene? Or not filming this scene? Did you know about it?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, gogogirl26 said:

@frozentundra wow, its not in script! Goshhh... its just them who design and give idea about it. If HJ architecht for each scene then JS for their pink couple clothes. Then can we say that they have date at that time ? Dating ? -_-  and also in script they have scene for option number 4 but they delete that scene? Or not filming this scene? Did you know about it?

Heh, if I remember right, in the script KC starts to initiate that and meanwhile YJ is sorta freaking out because hello, her DAD AND ALL HER COWORKERS READ THAT COMIC! I mean, really, some things are None Of Your Business. :) I'll have to go back and look at it again. I'm pretty sure they did not even film that, though, as they decided to end the scene where she trips on her heels and wakes up. Actually, even that part (option 4) is still only happening in her dream if I remember right.

Yes, I checked, it's in the dream. In the dream, she goes to the fancy party in a limo, etc. There is a news story on it, and newscasters are commenting on what a beautiful woman she is, and they can see why she is Kang Chul's wife. Actually, they compare her to other women with whom KC has been in a scandal before (I assume dating or dating rumors), and say that this girl is different. It's really clear that she's his wife, not just some fling.

Then they're home and she's staring at the TV report and it's really doing crazy things to her brain, and KC is coming out with a bottle of wine. He's turns off the TV and they go to the bedroom and KC tells the maid to leave (lol, the boy learns fast). She's still stuttering over everything that just happened and he's like, I told you, I prefer charming women (ie to beautiful ones). He starts playing with the shoulder of her dress and...

cut to the real world, where all of her coworkers are reading the comic. Haha! The female colleague (sorry, I forget her name) screams over a bed scene, and then Crazy Dog comes in and completely flips out and says his eyes are rotten.  Then there's a shot of her dad giving the screen a murderous look.

Cut back to YJ in her dream. She stops KC from taking the shoulder off her dress by freaking out and saying she knows too many people in the real world who will be watching, and she'll never be able to show her face again.

(I'm sure time is one reason to cut it short, and really, it wanders a bit from the main plotline. But originally, yes, there were close to all four options, at least if you include dreams, in the original script.) (She also did get the romantic trip to the countryside, if romantic includes hiding out for your life...)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

(I'm sure time is one reason to cut it short, and really, it wanders a bit from the main plotline. But originally, yes, there were close to all four options, at least if you include dreams, in the original script.) (She also did get the romantic trip to the countryside, if romantic includes hiding out for your life...)

LOL @frozentundra- thanks for the out-of-script narration of the scenes esp Option 4 -  interesting!  Were these in the DVD?

I had to cut your post to point the last bit of the romantic trip to the countryside - Option 2 - cos I am laughing so hard right now -- the way you put it like they are NOW doing it - hiding out romantically, away from prying eyes. :lol:

@kembie, no, no, they didn't even film it. This was after everything got off due to the Olympics (they skipped a Thursday and then it got all the pacing off). Instead of all of those different scenes (and reality embedded in dreams embedded in a comic), they just went for the dance scene and YJ tripping and waking herself up. But if you think that the writer promised something and then skipped out...well, her original plan was to touch on all four options. (And logically I can only assume that once the comic ended and they were in the real world and nobody was able to watch their every move on screen ever again and they had privacy...well, I'm sure they really did do all four options, right? Cause some things are NOYB...)

And haha on your REAL real world comment... Is hiding from avid fans and the paparazzi the same as hiding for your life? Lol.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@frozentundra thanks so much chinguu for ur long explanation about that. But i wish they will include all option even its just in her dream. 

53 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Yes, I checked, it's in the dream. In the dream, she goes to the fancy party in a limo, etc. There is a news story on it, and newscasters are commenting on what a beautiful woman she is, and they can see why she is Kang Chul's wife. Actually, they compare her to other women with whom KC has been in a scandal before (I assume dating or dating rumors), and say that this girl is different. It's really clear that she's his wife, not just some fling.

That part make me giggling right now. Hahaha... compare her to other woman isnt its also happen right now? I wish ppl will react like that, if HJ really best for JS. Hahahaha... forgive my delulu :lol: also agree with @kembie same thought they do it right now! 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, gogogirl26 said:

That part make me giggling right now. Hahaha... compare her to other woman isnt its also happen right now? I wish ppl will react like that, if HJ really best for JS. Hahahaha... forgive my delulu :lol: also agree with @kembie same thought they do it right now! 

Lol, I thought that was funny/ironic, too. Apparently Kang Chul had quite the string of girls associated with him... But even the news people took one look at Yeon Joo and knew this one was different. This was the real one. Lol. Hope er, yes, people see that in the REAL real world as well...

• Like 8

@frozentundra I remember now that writer-nim did kinda say that she wanted to put in all the 4 options but due to some circumstances, they decided to do few only.   Seriously , Frozie,  my thought was flying towards Option 2, as HJ been like telling how much she likes nature.

Can't help giggling like @gogogirl26 right now.  Thank you so much for giving us the smiles, Chingu.

Hugs to all !  

@shishi101  It's just me and my delulu-ish moments.  Earlier the 2 reindeers were posted on each side of the Xmas tree, which I "hinted" one is the boss and the other, the lady boss in my  IG.   A later posting then showed the 2 were facing one another, closer.   So I laughed out loud and said TQ to whoever the person who did that smart move. 

Nothing major, just one of my amusing whims.  :heart: