[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 hour ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Ahhhh. I read it on the previous page. LOL, I should revise what I posted before. Thank you for reminding me.

Hahaha. Yeah, she tried to not to be seen too obvious missing her man. So, she disguised the word into plural. Don't worry, he'll be back to you soon. Believe me!

Oh god.. Wish we can get confirmation from them within this year. LOL! Why I'm so impatient?? I never been so obsessed with a couple this hard. Seriously, this is my first time. I miss them soooooo much! (´-﹏-`;)

Yeah I miss them too..But as the saying goes "Good things come to those who wait" and not to forget our thread motto "Expect less and you'll get more". :)

Tbh I'd rather they stay lowkey as much as possible so as to foster even stronger ties between each other (be it romantic relationship/Friendship/Whatever-ship they are in). It'd break my heart if they were to confirm but break up a short while later like what has been going on to some korean celebrity couples recently :( or if they were to get awkward with each other due to relationship rumours (and possibly go into hiding). So let's just have faith in them and enjoy whatever interactions comes our way! Whatever relationship they are in I just hope these two are happy..be it together or not. :D

• Like 13

@adawiyahsarkis30 LOL HJ does look like a snorlax like in the poem JS wrote, at first I thought she looked like a cute penguin.:sweatingbullets:

I'm not sure but I think they're referring to the "Poke'mon Go" game where you walk around with your mobile phone and you go around to find and "catch poke'mon" in actual places. I guess JS had been walking around to catch those poke'mon he wrote in the poem but say he couldn't find any dragonite and found snorlax but he just slept. So I suppose the ig owner is trying to say that the snorlax in the poem is actually referring to Hyo Joo because they look similar in the comparison picture you posted. So in a way they're interpreting the poem as JS saying he was missing HJ (and wants to meet her even though it's difficult or "please don't sleep when we meet") since she is away/busy or something. Haha. I don't know. I could be just over-analysing things.:sweatingbullets:

Also both the poke'mon JS was referring to in the poem are both blue in colour, the colour HJ is wearing in the photo. :wink:

Edit: Ack..!! My bad..Dragonite is Orange not Blue in colour..>.<

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, fikachuuu said:

@adawiyahsarkis30 So in a way they're interpreting the poem as JS saying he was missing HJ (and wants to meet her even though it's difficult or "please don't sleep when we meet") since she is away/busy or something. Haha. I don't know. I could be just over-analysing things.:sweatingbullets:

@fikachuuuAww, i like on how you analyze these bizzare coincidences! Isnt it cute? Maybe youre right chinggu. HJ is indeed busy, because of the filming activity. Another codes perhaps. And yesterday was jongjoo fiesta, everybody feels like updating! Started with HJ weibo. They are full of surprises! I hope there will be more projects for them, so they can meet eventually.. and having quality time together. i'm so sad hearing some couples had broken up in this early 2017 because of their busy schedule..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, fikachuuu said:

Yeah I miss them too..But as the saying goes "Good things come to those who wait" and not to forget our thread motto "Expect less and you'll get more". :)

Tbh I'd rather they stay lowkey as much as possible so as to foster even stronger ties between each other (be it romantic relationship/Friendship/Whatever-ship they are in). It'd break my heart if they were to confirm but break up a short while later like what has been going to some korean celebrity couples recently :( or if they were to get awkward with each other due to relationship rumours (and possibly go into hiding). So let's just have faith in them and enjoy whatever interactions comes our way! Whatever relationship they are in I just hope these two are happy..be it together or not. :D

@fikachuuuI can't be more agree with you on this!! But seeing JS with his sns things here and there makes me wonder.. is he really wants to go public or what? Lol~

• Like 5

2 hours ago, fikachuuu said:

Hmm..I wonder why Jong suk had to put a female emoticon doing the same action as HJ but then put a male sign right next to it....:rolleyes::tongue: .. Is he trying to give us a hint..? Excuse my delulu here guys.. I just found it strange haha

20170204_073820_zpsq3416t9b.png

Is the woman emoticon has to be in "orange"?? Kkkkk~~ or is there any color selections and he just 'coincidencely' picked that orange color.. ho ho

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, adawiyahsarkis30 said:

@fikachuuuAww, i like on how you analyze these bizzare coincidences! Isnt it cute? Maybe youre right chinggu. HJ is indeed busy, because of the filming activity. Another codes perhaps. And yesterday was jongjoo fiesta, everybody feels like updating! Started with HJ weibo. They are full of surprises! I hope there will be more projects for them, so they can meet eventually.. and having quality time together. i'm so sad hearing some couples had broken up in this early 2017 because of their busy schedule..

Haha not saying it is true, just having fun :tongue: . Yeah using poke'mon to express your love is kind of cute although in a slightly weird/quirky way haha (but that sort of suits JS's personality don't you think?).

Yeah it'll be great to see them in one frame again but I won't be expecting too much. :mellow: I too hope they can keep whatever 's going on between them strong and spend more quality time together, away from the eyes of the public. It is sad that to hear those confirmed couples breaking up but at least HJ's friend from Dong Yi managed to get married with her Celebrity boyfriend! :D I just hope these two can continue to interact with each other comfortably no matter what kind of relationship they are in.  If they do get married in the future I would of course be elated for the both of them! :D

• Like 12

That is actually the first thing I thought of when I saw the Snorlax reference (the blue coat). However, I think that Pokemon Go only just came out in Korea a few weeks ago? And people enjoy playing it, so it's not surprising that he would mention going out to play it with his staff chingus. I think either a) he's just mentioning random stuff he's doing, unrelated to HJ (I mean, it's possible to find connections in anything if you want to; I'm sure not everything he does is a code) or b ) he really is making sly references to the public. As far as talking directly, though, they don't have to resort to codes over public airways--they have really nice phones and can communicate directly. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't want to over-imagine connections that aren't there. (But--I still hope there is something there! If at this point there is, I can totally see him dying to tell people, and her being a lot more reserved about it.)

I agree on the damage too much media can do. That, and not enough time to see the person you are dating (if you are). It's one reason I'm glad that his drama is being pre-filmed; it seems to be a little easier on the actors and crew, from what I understand.

• Like 12

@adawiyahsarkis30 it's a game where you can catch pokemon on street or certain place, there are pokemon stop, where pokemon usually show up then we catch them with pokemon ball. I think it's just jokes that our couple is a pokemon than we will catch it both of them and we put them in  one pokemon ball, lol.

@hyohan43 i just realized it, and it makes obvious that HJ missing someone with someone whose wears blue clothes :D

@May Low thank you for the translation, your translation so popular in some social media :lol:

And i found this, it's different emoji with various phone, so I don't know it's girl or boy emoji, but the certain part is just the male sign

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, adawiyahsarkis30 said:

@fikachuuuI can't be more agree with you on this!! But seeing JS with his sns things here and there makes me wonder.. is he really wants to go public or what? Lol~

Hmm..I think it's more like he's the type who can't hide his feelings? I remember in one interview he mentioned that he wanted to try acknowledge his future girlfriend to people publically (like how Han ye seul did with her boyfriend by thanking him at some awards show) but he's trying to restrain himself in order to respect the wishes of a certain lady. :tongue: Of course I'm not saying they are together just making assumptions.

19 minutes ago, adawiyahsarkis30 said:

Is the woman emoticon has to be in "orange"?? Kkkkk~~ or is there any color selections and he just 'coincidencely' picked that orange color.. ho ho

I just checked and orange is the only colour. Although it's funny how he chose that certain action (making a circle or is it heart? with arms) as his emoticon of choice. :tongue:

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

That is actually the first thing I thought of when I saw the Snorlax reference (the blue coat). However, I think that Pokemon Go only just came out in Korea a few weeks ago? And people enjoy playing it, so it's not surprising that he would mention going out to play it with his staff chingus. I think either a) he's just mentioning random stuff he's doing, unrelated to HJ (I mean, it's possible to find connections in anything if you want to; I'm sure not everything he does is a code) or b ) he really is making sly references to the public. As far as talking directly, though, they don't have to resort to codes over public airways--they have really nice phones and can communicate directly. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't want to over-imagine connections that aren't there. (But--I still hope there is something there! If at this point there is, I can totally see him dying to tell people, and her being a lot more reserved about it.)

I agree on the damage too much media can do. That, and not enough time to see the person you are dating (if you are). It's one reason I'm glad that his drama is being pre-filmed; it seems to be a little easier on the actors and crew, from what I understand.

Thanks for the reminder to be level-headed. I agree that not everything could be a coded message/connections as everything can be interpreted in myriad of ways. I think a bit of harmless fun in interpreting things is alright as long as one does not take it too far. That's why we have each other to remind ourselves to be level-headed :) .

I agree too much media attention is pretty harmful to celebrity relationship be it romantic or platonic. I hope our couple wouldn't have to be subjected to such pressure and attention. I want them to be able to live normally comfortably and interact with whoever they wish without having to answer to anyone be it the media or the public.

Yup I think pre-film is better too since they don't have to rush to film scenes before the broadcast at the last minute since it probably would be better planned out. And imo I feel like it makes for better quality drama since it won't have to be altered for the sake of the public opinion(at the cost of the storyline becoming messy) although some might disagree. (Ok maybe with the exception of certain situations like if the story is bad from the start or something I don't know)

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, fikachuuu said:

Thanks for the reminder to be level-headed. I agree that not everything could be a coded message/connections as everything can be interpreted in myriad of ways. I think a bit of harmless fun in interpreting things is alright as long as one does not take it too far. That's why we have each other to remind ourselves to be level-headed :) .

I agree too much media attention is pretty harmful to celebrity relationship be it romantic or platonic. I hope our couple wouldn't have to be subjected to such pressure and attention. I want them to be able to live normally comfortably and interact with whoever they wish without having to answer to anyone be it the media or the public.

@fikachuuu  @frozentundra @Lillac1412 Thankyouu chinggus! I'm so happy i can discuss these stuff with you  guys, i wonder if we all meet in this one coffeeshop.. we'll be talking about these all day long! Lol~~Lol~~ 

i know we have to keep this level-headed, but i just can't help myself to connect whatever it is that includes our Honey. It's automatically set up in my head like "oh, JS' updating his sns than must be about HJ!" Kkkkk~~ omo, i can't stop laughing because this is so fun and honestly it makes myday more colorful. Variables! *wink* 

thanks again for reminding each other chinggus, keep the insanity and not being too much. And like our mottos, expect less and we'll have more! It's more reasonable that way.. media interventions can be very scary, it'll will affect them so much. Whatever it is going on, i'm so glad seeing them happier and improved their performances! And if it's not a romantic relationship they had, it must be a very lovely friendship. sure as a friend they can share advices both carrier and life. This, i'm sure. Have a nice weekend everybody!

• Like 15

3 hours ago, fikachuuu said:

Hmm..I wonder why Jong suk had to put a female emoticon doing the same action as HJ but then put a male sign right next to it....:rolleyes::tongue: .. Is he trying to give us a hint..? Excuse my delulu here guys.. I just found it strange haha

From the ig,it seems JS already change the emoticon to guy emoticon,maybe too many fans kept tagging him about the emoticon,he changed it.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, irasha5 said:

From the ig,it seems JS already change the emoticon to guy emoticon,maybe too many fans kept tagging him about the emoticon,he changed it.

Oh...ok then I guess it was a mistake on his part then. haha. Welps...my bad...I over-analysed :tongue: 

@Lillac1412 Thanks for letting us know about the difference in usage of emoticons depending on different mobile phones! I didn't know. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Well, I do think at least some of his posts are HJ specific. There are only so many times you can play the matching game before it doesn't look like coincidence anymore. The pictures taken on January 10 where the table, flowers, shirt, book/tablecloth all matched.... Well, you'd have to do that one on purpose! (BTW my daughter was rewatching ep 13 of W the other day and the ice Americano cups in the cafe looked a lot like the one in his picture--so yes, he could totally find a straw that color.) 

I think the reason we want to find hidden meanings in their posts is because of what we've seen in person. If the guy doesn't mind whispering EXTREMELY closely in her ear in a crowded room full of fans and colleagues  (IF whispering was all it was) then it seems logical for him to be proud of his girl and want to tell people about it. If they have never had anything going on, then I give up on reading human emotions entirely. My only concern is that lack of time or overintrusive media interfere. Still, they both have friends who have figured out how to make it work--JS in particular seems close to his noona-as-sister LBY, who is also married to an actor. So they have good examples around them. 

As I've said before, i've never had the slightest interest in shipping anyone, but these two are just different. They stand out as individuals, and together they are sweeter than anyone I think I've ever seen. So I am sending the strongest happiness vibes I can in the most non-obtrusive, restrained way I can. :)

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, adawiyahsarkis30 said:

Can't be more agree with her captions :) 

Hide contents

Couldn't agree more! Liking and commenting on each other's posts just shows how close they become, up to the point where LJS even has his hair and make-up done by ALUU... :wub: but by any chance, can you understand what HHJ's manager commented? Hehe :)

• Like 10

@adawiyahsarkis30 Yeah nice talking to you too! :) Reading this thread makes me happy as well. If anything I'm thankful to have gotten to know these two wonderful people through "W" and this thread. It is definitely difficult to not over-analyse things especially when we seldom hear of them individually much less together haha. I also love the friendships that was forged through "W". They're like one big happy family with JS & HJ being the parents (just joking :tongue:).

@frozentundra What is the significance of the picture you mentioned was posted on Jan 10? Haha JS has no qualms in being So super duper close to his noona doesn't he? It's like he does not notice the public watching them and is only focused on HJ.  Even if he is a naturally touchy feely kind of person. Despite the media (and social media) it's great that they have friends with experiences dating publicly to consult with should they feel at a lost of what to do in handling unexpected situations. (JS with LBY and HJ with PHS). The fact that these two individuals are similar in their passion for acting was also what drew me to them too (plus the fact that JS seems extra smiley around her) haha. Even if the both of them are too busy to meet at least they have their mobile phones to keep in contact with each other (Plus JS has poke'mon go to keep himself entertained if ever he's feeling lonely lol. Would be great if both of them play Poke'mon go together although I'm not sure if HJ is the type to play mobile games haha :sweatingbullets:).

• Like 13

Pokemon Go is an active sort of game--I haven't played it, but I guess you physically run around to different places in town to pick up on Pokemon signals and "catch" them on your phone. So it would actually be pretty fun to do with another person--not like sitting in your house, clicking dots on a computer screen, but actually getting outside and goofing off. I can totally see JS enjoying that one.

The picture I meant was this one, when HJ was in Paris (credit to our captain @lovely_skham if it doesn't show up on the linked photo):

16123227_230388180747606_157209437836777

It follows quite a string of pictures where she would make a public appearance somewhere (often out of the country) and then he'd post a photo wearing something matching a very short time later. But this set is my favorite because you would have to purposely compose this; it couldn't just be accidental. If you just saw his photo and knew nothing else, you'd think it was a dude with a book. If you furthermore knew that his girl was on another continent without him, you'd conclude that he was glum about that. But if you put the pictures side by side and look at them for a while...the boy has a really nice sense of graphic design, is all I can say. White book/tablecloth, dark table, each with a drink, each with their chin in their hands, heck, even the uncommon shade of pink matches. (I don't think it's photoshopped--like I said, they already used very similar cups in the cafe in W. They really exist.)

The similarity of Snorlax and HJ in her blue airport coat is striking, too. Although I suppose only JS knows if that's intentional, or a nice coincidence. (That could be either way.)

And yes, knowing that the people around them on either side have become close gives me a bit of hope... Also, I have a lovely image in my mind of all of US sitting around a table somewhere, too--even if physically we are in different positions on the globe right now and might never have crossed paths if it wasn't for our honey couple. Sometimes the world is a small place.

• Like 17