[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

On 1/31/2017 at 1:04 AM, May Low said:

Finally JS posted Instagram..haha guess he really loved the stay in W hotel Singapore haha..this view is from his hotel stay looking out to sentosa cove :D

and the caption words "Rubber Rubber" think he is imitating Luffy from his favorite comic - One Piece. As Luffy has rubber like body so when he execute his move he will said out the words "Rubber Rubber" and extend and stretch his arms or legs or body.

@May Lowhi, exactly where is this W Hotel? at Sentosa Island or oppos at main island, do you happen to know. in case one day i want a short-break hotel stay.... that shirt is so translucient, against the light outside.. hahha. nice!

• Like 5

@May Low I must agree with HHJ, Lee Byung Hun's voice is really deep and manly, now wonder our queen finds it charming. :D

I have been a fan of HHJ since Brilliant Legacy days but my love for her intensify the moment I watched W. Now that it's February, our girl's birth month, I would like to invite you to join this activity in order to show her how much we love and appreciate her. Thank you very much, my friends! I hope that we could make her happy on her birthday through this activity. :wub: the mechanics are in the spoiler... 

Spoiler

• Like 11

Hello February. Our HHJ special month

Watch this video over and over again.

And guess what i noticed. Her number in that beauty pageant is 14. The birthdate of her husband LJS.

and its the 9th Year of Miss Binngre, Birth month of her Husband is September (9TH month) so the 9th and 14th. you see the connection? LJS Bday is Sept 14 (9th and 14th) hehehehe sorry my great great grand father is chinese and he is very particular in numbers

Ever since they already have a lot of coincidence.

All I can say they were made for each other.

Happy " W" day chingus.

@adawiyahsarkis30 i agree with you. We dont need dispatch or other news to define what kind of relationship our honey couple have right now. 

All I can see are languages of love whenever they are together. They bring out the best version of themselves. No pretension, no gimmick and definitely not for publicity. Its just a simple everyday romance of two people in love. Truth hurts but truth will set us free . . .. hehehe 

Goodluck to LJS FM in Japan

My delulu mind. Waiting for HHJ to fly to Japan today or tom to follow LJS. Either for work or for date :wub:

• Like 17

2 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@May Lowhi, exactly where is this W Hotel? at Sentosa Island or oppos at main island, do you happen to know. in case one day i want a short-break hotel stay.... that shirt is so translucient, against the light outside.. hahha. nice!

@maryofbethany Chingu this W hotel is located inside sentosa cove, much inside into Sentosa..that time I went there for staycation, I need to take a taxi in..else you will need to wait for shuttle bus at Vivocity at certain times to travel in :D I can guarantee the stay there ..  it was so good and relaxing ..miss the stay and the pool there haha can't blame our JS to love the stay there lol

http://www.wsingaporesentosacove.com/

• Like 9

1 hour ago, May Low said:

@maryofbethany Chingu this W hotel is located inside sentosa cove, much inside into Sentosa..that time I went there for staycation, I need to take a taxi in..else you will need to wait for shuttle bus at Vivocity at certain times to travel in :D I can guarantee the stay there ..  it was so good and relaxing ..miss the stay and the pool there haha can't blame our JS to love the stay there lol

http://www.wsingaporesentosacove.com/

@May Low it even more meaningful also because it is called W hotel... it will be something means a lot to him. the first hotel, or after W drama that he went somewhere in the absent of hyojoo wifey. haha. he must have missed HJ alot there.. or is it maybe she was there, like secretly?

but hope by 22 Feb he has some private time to spend with her somewhere nice villa.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, 4everdelight8d said:

@adawiyahsarkis30 i agree with you. We dont need dispatch or other news to define what kind of relationship our honey couple have right now. 

All I can see are languages of love whenever they are together. They bring out the best version of themselves. No pretension, no gimmick and definitely not for publicity. Its just a simple everyday romance of two people in love. Truth hurts but truth will set us free . . .. hehehe 

@4everdelight8dThanks chinggu! More, i kind of afraid that media intervension will ruin everything! And people will start judging their real relationship and telling them what to do. For freesoul like HJ it'll frustrating and uncomfortable. Thats why she always hide her relationship i guess. When the time comes, i hope they'll be open for public. Whatever it is they have. I see that JS is also kind of pure child, if he's tired or not in the mood;it'll show from his body languange. He's got cranky and grumpy. HJ is a better actress than JS when it comes to public interactions, she always smile and easy to adapt. And she's very calm and her coping reaction is best. You can she when she arrived on Paris (long flight) while ago, she still can be very nice. I wonder if it was JS! Ha ha.

and i kind of suspicious that actually media been captured their togetherness somewhere but BHent and YG handled these professionally like quickly buying all the pictures, kkkkk~~~ 

@May LowThats another clue, your video; i think. Thanks for sharing chinggu! Youre the best!!

• Like 15

7 hours ago, 4everdelight8d said:
Hello February. Our HHJ special month

Watch this video over and over again.

And guess what i noticed. Her number in that beauty pageant is 14. The birthdate of her husband LJS.

and its the 9th Year of Miss Binngre, Birth month of her Husband is September (9TH month) so the 9th and 14th. you see the connection? LJS Bday is Sept 14 (9th and 14th) hehehehe sorry my great great grand father is chinese and he is very particular in numbers

Ever since they already have a lot of coincidence.

All I can say they were made for each other.

Happy " W" day chingus.

Goodluck to LJS FM in Japan

My delulu mind. Waiting for HHJ to fly to Japan today or tom to follow LJS. Either for work or for date :wub:

Aww..Hyo Joo looks so cute back then. How old was she in the video? 16? Even then she has a charming way of speaking.:wub:

• Like 6

cr: JShine李钟硕FanClub Weibo front line fan - Lily:

被问身高答186,问为什么长这么高,答初中的时候开始抽条,那个时候膝盖受伤,复健的时候被推荐游泳,游了后长了不少。

Trans: Being asked his height he replied 186 cm and being asked again why so tall, he replied he started to grow tall after junior high. During that time he have knee injury so he was being recommended to swim to recover and he really grew alot after that.

下半场衣服是白色黑色花纹衬衣上半场是黑色长西服,帅惨了。身材太好!

Trans: JS is wearing Black long suit in the first half and white shirt with black pattern, very handsome. His figure is maintained in good shape!

下半场开始唱歌是从台下上的,就从粉丝席位过去的,距离只有10cm!好白!

Trans: Second half begins where JS sing from below the stage and just walk past the audience corner, the distance is only 10cm! His skin is very white!

• Like 14

被问如果能像W那样消失的话,想消失的时候是什么时候,答:为了大家为了fan meeting不得不唱歌的时候,想消失. 想消失的问题开始答不上来,说消失了老妈可怎么办啊!

JS is being asked if he could disappear just like what he did in W, when did he want to disappear. He replied during time when he has to sing for everyone for the fan meeting, he wish to disappear. He did mentioned if he do so, his Mum will be at a loss.

• Like 15

钟硕看了荧屏,主持人问看什么呢,他说,脸上长了颗大痘。在韩国的时候还没有,到日本后长的,玩Pokemon到深夜,痘更大了。的确很大,左脸颊下面,好清楚

Trans: JS looked at the screen and the MC asked what is he looking at. He said his face has a big pimple. In Korea the pimple is not there, only grow out when he touched down in Japan. He mentioned he played Pokemon till late night, the pimple is even bigger. It is on his bottom left cheek, very obvious [hahaha he is so cute and endearing :D]

• Like 11