[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 minute ago, gogogirl26 said:

Thankyou for ur answer chingu. What a coincidence they live in same area. Wonder how far their building one another? Hahaha... 

No problem, my friend! :) who knows? They might be neighbors... haha how I wish I live in Hannam-dong too :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, isadoodles said:

No problem, my friend! :) who knows? They might be neighbors... haha how I wish I live in Hannam-dong too :sweatingbullets:

Yup thats right... maybe and just maybe, who knows? But have an apartement in hannam-dong kinda expensive right? ^_^ I'd like to live there too. :wub:

Edited by gogogirl26
  • Like 3

Chingus, please don't forget to vote for Lee Jong Suk! So far, he's #2 and the difference between him and the winner is only 0.02%

Today is the last day and I hope everyone will maximize their votes. Also, I know this is too much to ask but kindly encourage your friends to vote as well!

Thank you, chingus!! :)

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, gogogirl26 said:

Yup thats right... maybe and just maybe, who knows? But have an apartement in hannam-dong kinda expensive right? ^_^ I'd like to live there too. :wub:

Yes, living in Hannam-dong is very expensive hehe only those who can afford to live there can be neighbors with Shin Min Ah, TOP, Lee Young Ae and of course our couple, HHJ and LJS. But we can dream right? Hahaha who knows, our dream might turn into reality... :phew:

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, isadoodles said:

Yes, living in Hannam-dong is very expensive hehe only those who can afford to live there can be neighbors with Shin Min Ah, TOP, Lee Young Ae and of course our couple, HHJ and LJS. But we can dream right? Hahaha who knows, our dream might turn into reality... :phew:

Nothing is impossible. Believing in our dream and someday it will come true. I like it chingu, just keep our dream :blush::heart: 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, gogogirl26 said:

as far as I remember from some fans, HJ stay in the upscale U.N Village and where LJS stay is along hannam-daero 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, mischiemouse said:

Hannam Daero is only about 4-6 minutes away from UN Village without traffic :) It's pretty near each other since both are from the same district.

Ohh that's nice! At least they are not that far from each other, they can see each other whenever and wherever they want hehe :phew:  thank you very much for this information, @mischiemouse! :)

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, mischiemouse said:

You're welcome @isadoodles!! Anything for my fellow Honey shippers ❤️

Really appreciate it! It's really nice to find new friends in this forum. Even if we don't see each other personally, the feeling of having or talking to someone with the same interest is really satisfying. :)

• Like 18

Can't wait to see our queen slaying a wedding dress, especially with LJS as his groom hehe (pardon me if I think too advance, I can't help it :sweatingbullets:) on the other note, I'm kinda thinking and hoping that PHS would invite HHJ on her wedding since they became really good friends during Dong Yi days. Kinda doubtful if she'll invite LJS, but who knows? Hahaha let's just hope and wish for the best for both our couple and PHS and her fiance. :):heart:

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, isadoodles said:
Can't wait to see our queen slaying a wedding dress, especially with LJS as his groom hehe (pardon me if I think too advance, I can't help it :sweatingbullets:) on the other note, I'm kinda thinking and hoping that PHS would invite HHJ on her wedding since they became really good friends during Dong Yi days. Kinda doubtful if she'll invite LJS, but who knows? Hahaha let's just hope and wish for the best for both our couple and PHS and her fiance. :):heart:

Lets wait and see 6 days from now... expect less and we gain more. :)

• Like 7