[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

51 minutes ago, May Low said:

hi chingu the voting result can only be seen from the desktop version..if you are voting through mobile you will not see the voting result..:)

Ohh i see... yup right im using mobile to vote them... so only JS are in the top 1? How about best kiss and best couple?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gogogirl26 said:

Ohh i see... yup right im using mobile to vote them... so only JS are in the top 1? How about best kiss and best couple?

The other categories we have fall behind quite badly:

Best Kiss we are at no 3:

#1 Descendants of the Sun

#2 Scarlet Heart: Goryeo

#3 W

Best Couple we are already out of top 3:

#1 Jun Ji Hyun x Lee Min Ho

#2 Ji Chang Wook x YoonA

#3 Song Hye Kyo x Song Joong Ki

Best Actress also out of top 3:

#1 Song Hye Kyo

#2 YoonA

#3 IU

Best Drama also out of top 3:

#1 The Legend of the Blue Sea

#3 Descendants of the Sun

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, May Low said:

The other categories we have fall behind quite badly:

Best Kiss we are at no 3:

#1 Descendants of the Sun

#3 W

Best Couple we are already out of top 3:

#1 Jun Ji Hyun x Lee Min Ho

#2 Ji Chang Wook x YoonA

#3 Song Hye Kyo x Song Joong Ki

Best Actress also out of top 3:

#1 Song Hye Kyo

#2 YoonA

#3 IU

Best Drama also out of top 3:

#1 The Legend of the Blue Sea

#3 Descendants of the Sun

Wow best kiss are number 3, lets vote for it?! Its probably if they win best kiss, both will get the throphy, right? Everyone lets vote for them.... cz they will deliver the throphy to winner each categories. One of a chance to get the news about them. :blush:

• Like 7

Hi Jongjoo shippers..please keep voting :)Fighting everyone..

Best Kiss >> https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

Best Couple >> https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor >> https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Actress >> https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

Bromance >> https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

Drama >> https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

If we just vote harder in the Best Kiss categories we might win...since Lee Jong Suk loves so much the handcuffed kiss..why not :phew:

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, gogogirl26 said:

Wow best kiss are number 3, lets vote for it?! Its probably if they win best kiss, both will get the throphy, right? Everyone lets vote for them.... cz they will deliver the throphy to winner each categories. One of a chance to get the news about them. :blush:

Yeah...there might be video messages of the winners :wub:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ibru said:

COINCIDENCE 101 (Updated as 2017.01.11)

Nowadays, shippers (including me) noticed that there are many events of Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk that are intertwined with each other, which sometimes they look like “coincidences”. However, these routines are being repeated again. Should we still call them as coincidences? Or is it already a pattern?

“Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern

This article is a compilation of LJS and HHJ’s “coincidences” based on analyzations made by shippers in JongJoo|Honey Couple Soompi Thread. :blush::heart::grin:

Read full article: https://hyohan43.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/coincidence-101/

Soo i read this jongjoo shipper 101 coincidence that @ibru suggest. Thank you. It's like summary of our jongjoo journey after that fenomenal back hugs picture on JS IG. W drama is HJ and JS momentum to back on dramaland. 

But in my opinion, what's really shock me as truly coincidence is when HJ appear on Running man for the second time( for promoting cold eyes film) with blue t-shirt and she standing next to JS drama poster IHYV. Some years later they meet as lead actor/actress in W drama. Like our captain @lovely_skham what is meant to be always find a way:wub:

And i want to welcome new members here. Also want to remind  to do not quote picture or video as it is against soompi rule. Good night all, have a nice dream. You too my dearest Hj & js :)

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, May Low said:
Celebrities who look at old houses

According to one-on-one real estate brokerage firm, Wonbing Real Estate Agency, a 15-day building transaction consulting firm, popular actor Lee Jong-seok (27) purchased a single-family residence (219.5㎡), about 10 minutes' walk from Seoul Subway Line 3, Located on the back road, this house is on the first floor - two stories above the ground and has been built for nearly 40 years. The basement was used as an office space and the ground floor was used as a residential facility. Lee has financed the entire transaction amount of 3.9 billion won (5863 million won per 3.3㎡) without any loans. "The purpose of the reconstruction project is to demolish old houses and build new buildings to earn rental income," said Kwon Ojinwon, a director at Kwon Ohjin Building. 

I have read the entire article with assistance from Google Translate but still do not fully get it... It's like, he is not moving out, he just purchases an old building to reconstruct it for financial/rental incomes, correct?

Plus, I see comments on Naver keep mentioning loans and tax paying

• Like 4

I think it's just an investment property, but because he is a famous person, he makes the news when he buys something.

I admit I have wondered how you plan for the future when you are an actor whose degree is in acting (ie, all eggs in one basket) and yet, at some point in your life, the leading roles go to younger people. (When is the last time you saw a 55 year old hold down the starring role in a drama?) I suppose you get really great at antagonist roles (because they are a type of "main" character--see Kim Eui Sung) and/or pick up as many supporting roles as you can. But looking for other ways to diversify your income is probably wise, too, so buying an investment property (with cash) and then remodeling it to use as a rental is not a bad idea. (Er. Saying this as someone does not have a degree in business or real estate... Can you imagine if LJS was your landlord, though?!)

• Like 15

On 14/01/2017 at 6:20 AM, skittles87 said:

This got to be the sweetest 2 1/2mins fan edit! It's a compilation of jongjoo moments from the MBC Awards (click link to access video):

:heart: really nice~! ^_^

and i found someone reupload it on YT,so just sharing to those unable to watch from there ...:sweatingbullets:

and here another one..kinda sweet fan-made vid (as for me..haha)..like the storyline. :wink:

• Like 16