[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

According to :

Your Relationship Status As Determined By His Hand Placement  by Bianca Nela Dela Isla

On Your Waist:OK, this is probably one of the clearest. He. Is. Into. You. It’s probably a signal for other guys to back off because you are already his. Or you’re probably already a couple and he wants you to be by his side. Congratulations.

Edited by 4everdelight8d
Add lines
  • Like 21

W Parody at MBC Drama Awards 2016

Watch the full 4-min video here (30:00 to 34:00 mark):

Translation of chinese subtitles:

Soo Bong: The drama title shall be "Love Appears Suddenly".
Soo Bong narration: Han Hyo Joo, 2nd year cardiothoracic surgery resident. Seo In Guk, a somewhat shocking shopaholic. They are lovers. (In Guk plays the piano)
Hyo Joo: Ah.... my heart hurts.
In Guk: Marry me.
Hyo Joo: Ok.
Soo Bong narration/caption: And they successfully start their married life. All was well until...her ideal type suddenly appeared. Lee Jong Suk (nickname: Kang Chul), Hyo Joo's ideal type. And so a forbidden love began...She couldn't resist Lee Jong Suk's charms and fell head over heels in love.

In Guk: What are the two of you doing?!
Caption: Caught red-handed by her husband, In Guk.
Hyo Joo (to Jong Suk): Sorry!
Soo Bong narration: Hyo Joo who decided to protect her family decided to leave Jong Suk.
Jong Suk: How am I supposed to continue living...

Soo Bong: No matter what temptation, promises (marital vows) are meant to be kept. Love is loyalty! Hahahaha
Jong Suk: Writer Park Soo Bong?
Caption: Unhappy with Soo Bong's story. Kang Chul/Jong Suk entered the real world.
Soo Bong (caption: cold sweat): How on earth did you get here...
Jong Suk: Sit down and write the ending as originally planned. If you wrote the original ending, I can accept it.
Soo Bong: What are you after? You're just a character! You're just a character that I created!
Jong Suk: You are a dog (translation note: insult). This is no worse than being a murderer!
Soo Bong: What did you say?
[Fight erupted between Soo Bong and Jong Suk. Soo Bong is pinned down against the table.]
Soo Bong: Sorry...sorry... I just thought Hyo Joo was more compatible with In Guk.
(Hand reaches out from the computer screen and grabs Soo Bong. Soo Bong is thrown into another dimension.)

[Skipping the detailed translation for this part featuring Jin Se Yeon in footage from Flower in Prison. In summary, she told Soo Bong to escape to the east where he will meet his benefactor. However, Soo Bong ended up coming face to face with Kang Chul!]

Soo Bong: Kang Chul?! Didn't you say I'll be safe if I moved to the east. You liar! (translation note: referring to Jin Se Yeon)
Caption: How dare you separate me and Hyo Joo? Both Kang Chul and Soo Bong raised their pistols at each other simultaneously.
Soo Bong: My hand?! What's happening to my hand?
Caption: Hand disappearing...an irrational plot development.
Soo Bong: Aaahhh....What's this?! But I'm not a webtoon artist any longer...I'm now a drama scriptwriter! I don't want to die! I'm wrong! I'm a singleton...Aaahhh really...I want to go back!!! Aaaahhhhhh!
Chyron: The End.

• Like 21

19 hours ago, lalalayfbegins said:

I totally agree @frozentundra - maybe she was concerned she or someone else might win daesang - because she has been telling LJS to believe in his abilities and skills and this was validation that what she was telling him was true and that he should believe in himself (and her) :)

I think this, too. It would confirm what she told him during the Dazed interview.

I love how excited he is to see her after coming down from the stage! Awww. We can't see her face, but she does reach out and touch his arm, so I think she's happy for him.

Also, I can't figure out the black shirt. We joke at lot at our house about the turtlenecks-that-eat-your-face that seem to abound in kdramas, but this one is really on the extreme side, lol. I hope they are happy in their media-free life right now, but I hope they keep playing the posting-photos game for those of us cheering for them from home.

(Another also)--there are soooo many shippers out there, not just us. It makes me smile. :)

• Like 16

Hi everyone, please allow me to be on board with you guys.

Am a silent follower and supporter of this thread for a while and now decide to jump on this ship to discuss and share with all of you about the lovely honey dripping couple.

I have never been a die-hard fan of any idol nor have I shipped any couple until I watch W dramas & all the BTS and find out how adorable, sincere and naturally kind Jong Suk and Hyo Joo are. 

They both are very very different from the other actors, making me believe that they are on par and destined to be together. Watching them closely, I wish for nothing but their true happiness.

Thank you guys for keeping updates and this thread really makes my life brighter :)

• Like 21

Hey Hey,

Its 2017 Yay! I am so sorry I have been extremely busy with..... you know life.....but... I havent forgotten about the thread I just been so preoccupied. Thank you to all the members here, sometimes when I look at how many members who follow the thread I am quite astonished because we have grown more than I thought we would have. So Kudos!

Another thing is I wanted to share with you a reason why some of you who are patiently waiting for a news outlet to reveal the current status of our couple will not do so as of yet

Spoiler

Anywhoo Ill be back soon, Just wanted to say Hi and let you all know I am still here :)

• Like 22

Urk, I am so sorry Korea has to go through this with their president. I didn't realize it was A Thing to announce one's relationship status on January 1, but I guess anyone who wanted a little more privacy can get it. (Impeachment is probably not the reason they wanted, though...)

Also, this:

1 hour ago, nuna18 said:

I have never been a die-hard fan of any idol nor have I shipped any couple until I watch W dramas & all the BTS and find out how adorable, sincere and naturally kind Jong Suk and Hyo Joo are. 

They both are very very different from the other actors, making me believe that they are on par and destined to be together. Watching them closely, I wish for nothing but their true happiness.

Not to say that other actors aren't kind, sincere, etc. But there IS something different about them. Everyone notices it. Plus, they look more beautiful since meeting each other than they ever did before (which...is saying something). It's not something you get from good genes or even great stylists--it's them influencing each other. I hope they can feel how much people support them, individually and together.

• Like 20

Guys Explained: What Does it Mean if a Guy is Touching You? 

If a man touches you on your cheeks or any other part of your face, it’s a sign he desires to be closer to you, even if he is masking it in a neutral gesture like removing an eyelash. If he wasn’t interested in you, he would probably point it out verbally, and not go ahead and touch you.

Edited by 4everdelight8d
Add lines
  • Like 20