[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

12 minutes ago, tikhagahara said:

for HHJ acting, is some part of her scenes in W, I have to admit that she is not convincing (example: her crying in ER, when kang chul meet her in a prison bus, when she say "saranghaeyo" to KC in order to go to the real world), but in many scenes, I think she deliver the emotion so well, example: when appa get shot, when kang chul 02 tells her he loves her, bed kiss, first kiss, when she has to steal in sohee apartment, when she trapped in W world n has no money, etc... OHJ emotion is in a roller coaster ride and complicated, overall HHJ did good in portraying OHJ... and She is super pretty!! her front, side, and back profile is perfect, and  what even shocked me is that she is even prettier with less make up =D I didn't know about HHJ before W, but I think she is the prettiest Korean actress I have ever watched... LJS, go get the girl!! =D

I have to disagree on you on this. For me, HHJ potraying good on ger cry scene in ER.  The way her crying is not kind heart wrenching cry. But she potraying a girl who endure her sadness bcoz, she keep been pulled to manga world. If you understand behind the complexity of her feeling, you will understand why she potraying the ER crying like a child. 

For Saranghaeyo scene...in my opinion it should be comedic not a serious scene. I think she only want to suprise him not making confession.

But it all based my opinion. :) maybe i'm bias too. HHJ is one of korean actress i respect for her acting not her beauty. I watched all her drama. 

And i love them all. 

12 minutes ago, tikhagahara said:

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, orien said:

I have to disagree on you on this. For me, HHJ potraying good on ger cry scene in ER.  The way her crying is not kind heart wrenching cry. But she potraying a girl who endure her sadness bcoz, she keep been pulled to manga world. If you understand behind the complexity of her feeling, you will understand why she potraying the ER crying like a child. 

For Saranghaeyo scene...in my opinion it should be comedic not a serious scene. I think she only want to suprise him not making confession.

But it all based my opinion. :) maybe i'm bias too. HHJ is one of korean actress i respect for her acting not her beauty. I watched all her drama. 

And i love them all. 

Totally agree.... 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, orien said:

And i love them all. 

@orienI respect ur opinion. I am not the person who admire some one acting because she/he is pretty and handsome. I never praise any korean actress beauty before. and I never be a fan of some one only because of her/his face (exampe: I am now admiring LJS acting because of his acting, not because of his face). I like a drama because of the story and the acting. I even dropped DOTS in ep 2 because its just not my cup of tea. I like most of OYJ scene, but some part I admit that I find it too much. even when the bed scene, when KC n YJ read the book together, I dont really like her acting. but its just some scenes among other MANY scenes that she delivers so well. OYJ character is difficult, and its just normal that in some scenes may be she is a lil bit off. well, its just my opinion too.

I praise her beauty because I find her really pretty. that doesn't mean I become her fan. I just state my opinion about her beauty.

thank you.

• Like 15

I have to delurk myself here for i am so happy that uri Han Hyo Joo won the Award :heart:. She totally deserve it and in my opinion, she get this award is also some kind of proves that she is able to act very good and she is indeed top excellent actress! :heart:

Also, to those people who stays in other fandom, they should learn to appreciate other people. Their bias can't win always and being popular forever. I just feel a bit mad when the other fandom bashing W and uri Jongjoo/LJS/HHJ. Oh, its ridiculous too saying MBC is biased! if they want to play dirty, then MBC would've made LJS won the award too! but look, LJS didn't win the award and SJK get the daesang!! they just can't accept that their bias didn't win the award so they start badmouthing our angel, Hyo Joo. I hope LJS will get an award too in another chance. i also hope our Honey couple will get best couple award too.

Waiting for their photoshoot pictures in Japan xD. It's ok i think we didn't get moment of our couple slaying the red carpet. At least, their photoshoot pic will surprising us!

Does every hard jongjoo shipper here having their own imagination? xD Like, Jongsuk calling or texting or even Video-calling HHJ to congratulate her and he'll be like "I'm a proud boyfriend and you gotta give me something good since you've won an award. I'm waiting it." kekeke. ok, that's just my delulu. Who knows :lol::lol:

• Like 20

First i'm sorry to SHK and DOTS's fans here i just want to say that DOTS is not my type and many of my friends too that's why i stopped the half way and my friends also blamed me that i recommended them to watch it at first :vicx: and SHK character in dots is not difficult and complicated.... as Oh Yeonjoo in W so HHJ deserve the award hehe

For best couple if not because the voting system and popularity Honey couple should win i'm not saying this cos i'm a Jongjoo shipper but it is the fact.

3 hours ago, chuuulip said:

wow the gap lol, but hey DOTS was airing months ago haha, but honey couple is still the winner of our shipper heart :heart:

Yes Honey couple is forever  the winner in our heart and to be honest Jongjoo is the first couple in my kdrama's life that i ship so hard or i should say that i'm crazy about haha

• Like 15

1 hour ago, wildaffairs said:

I just want to say there are other people who criticise HHJ's acting for being exaggerated. However, her acting is convincing because of the way she is able to convey the complex emotions between two worlds. I really dislike when people say her acting is so bad because of their own bias., it just makes me mad.. Doesn't mean that a drama is popular means the actress' acting is good. Same for the actors as well. To me, if an actress is not able to strongly exude different emotions, then her acting is just not convincing.  

Ok whatever they want to say. Anyway this is just an award. 

Her winning against SHK and KHS speaks volume of her acting. We all know how popular DOTS is so HHJ winning against SHK is a great achievement for me. They can say all they want but no can portray YJ more beautifully than HHJ. W script was totally different and totally fast paced with full of emotions LJS and HHJ did a great job displaying those complex emotions.

And hey some people are even complaining about SJK's DAESANG but doesn't make it value less. They can say what they want all I am going to say that they are just BITTER ^_^

• Like 18

Sometimes not all the popular or high rating dramas are able to win award it based on the characters that the actors or actresses portrayed too.....remember HHJ as Dong Yi won best actress against Ha jiwon in Secret garden.... even these two dramas have similar in rating but Secret garden was more popular especially all over Asia...but HHJ did it.

However i forget Congratulations to my beautiful HHJ no matter others said but for me she portrayed OYJ really well so she deserve this award :heart:

• Like 21

1 minute ago, Lani Cassie said:

Sometimes not all the popular or high rating dramas are able to win award it based on the characters that the actors or actresses portrayed too.....remember HHJ as Dong Yi won best actress against Ha jiwon in Secret garden.... even these two dramas have similar in rating but Secret garden was more popular especially all over Asia...but HHJ did it.

However i forget Congratulations to my beautiful HHJ no matter others said but for me she portrayed OYJ really well so you deserve this award :heart:

So freaking proud of her and our fandom for keeping it cool even though it has been quite a bittersweet night. Let's try to avoid reading those unnecessary and untrue comments.

We all know in our hearts that HHJ deserved every bit of that award and even more. Her acting was perfect, this is the first time Ive watched her act and trust me I have super high fussy standards. 

SHK is a good actress I loved her old drama full house but in dots there isnt much she can do with her character. Her drunk scene in dots was cringe worthy imo.

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, mimi122789 said:

i just can't help to just shut my eyes & ears from all the comments i read and hear .my eyebrows raising,my temper oh please help! 

and no "W" ONLY

HAN HYO JOO 

it's okay, you can vent your anger here where it's safe. Maybe put it under spoiler so people can decide for themselves if they want to read it or not. 

Look forward to the Korean drama awards, there might be a chance they will attend. I mean LJS would at least attend one for sure and HHJ too. I have hope

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

I hope you all understand that to me WIN OR LOSE, HHJ won in the end because her level of support has grown substantially. I am not a big fan of awards shows in general other than the possibility of seeing them get dressed up and even accompanying their onscreen partners as their date. To me there is far too many politics into awards shows where it creates this unnecessary competition between actors/actresses and it puts so much tension between fandoms. Of course I am not going to diminish the value of receiving certain coveted awards because it is in large part a reflection of how convincing their acting was for that role.

All in all its tough for myself because I support all four of them [LJS & HHJ and the other two] However I want to say for HHJ, because to me LJS has nothing to worry about if he does or doesnt receive an award for his role as "Kangchul" due to the fact it was a whole other achievement all in itself [He will receive one at least] At this point HHJ has been receiving so much positive support because of her role in "W". She has gained so many new fans especially the international ones. I for one can't believe that I was not aware of her prior to "W" and for that I am quite embarrassed of. I believe HHJ was more elated that so many people are in entranced by her that she is getting so much attention on SNS, fans are showing her support even at the airports and their is positive media circulation around her. So I believe she is more thrilled that she is certainly loved by many, as well as her legion of fans that have known her since her debut.

We know how hard everyone [The cast and staff] has worked so this idea that its "unexpected" is something that I can not connect the two with. Fans get the pleasure to watch these dramas where sometimes we take for granted the level of preparation and as well there is so much effort from all sides of the coin to ensure we viewers are happy. So lets support positively and ignore the ones who may not think they deserve it or its unexpected [I know its tough sometimes, trust me] :)

*LJS is one of those actors who knows that he doesn't need an award to know he has done well, he loves having the ability to choose certain roles and this role that was given to him was another feat that 2 years ago was deemed unsuitable for him. His ever changing criteria for choosing roles and his fans is what drives his passion for acting. His acting is nothing short of fantastic because If we take a look at his competition it was definitely among the very best. Which LJS is definitely one of the very best ~ I am not saying that because he is my ultimate bias.

LJS & HHJ ARE IN A HAPPY PLACE WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN AN AWARD

100% agree. More important than an award 

• Like 8