[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Congratz to Han hyo joo for award. She acting still is superb and detailed. I love her kiss scene where she drop tear on KC. I feel deep love on her eyes. But for me, my memorable act is on ep 12, when KC asked her to go on date. It soo natural, how she act her joy and confussion, like a girl who said ' oh my god, i wiil go on a date'. In only 3 second, but her expression describe it well. 

So once again, congratz HHJ, you're the best ! 

• Like 18

@bellalizzie  It is just a fan post on IG that's why i said i don't know it was real or not  and it was not a final result too cos i saw it since before APAN W bts mv promotion came out a day .....so now i don't know how can i find it dear sorry plus that time i was really disappointed with that result that's why i ignored it ;)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

I just want to say there are other people who criticise HHJ's acting for being exaggerated. However, her acting is convincing because of the way she is able to convey the complex emotions between two worlds. I really dislike when people say her acting is so bad because of their own bias., it just makes me mad.. Doesn't mean that a drama is popular means the actress' acting is good. Same for the actors as well. To me, if an actress is not able to strongly exude different emotions, then her acting is just not convincing.

Haters gonna hate.. I also found some comments about HHJ's acting was blablablabla.. I hate that, they just see what they want to see.

32 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

excuse me who received the award for Hyo Joo ? is there any Hyo Joo video recording say thanks for the award ? I'm so curious...

Still looking for it, will post here when I found one.

Anyway.. I am so sorry if my posting before were out of topic. This thread supposed to be the place for us to talk about shipping paradise, right. But, I posted something about the award. :tears: I am so sorry..

I didn't see any pictures of LJS at APAN awards. I thought he didn't come. Never mind, we still have BIFF. See you there Jongjoo (My wish..).

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

I just want to say there are other people who criticise HHJ's acting for being exaggerated. However, her acting is convincing because of the way she is able to convey the complex emotions between two worlds. I really dislike when people say her acting is so bad because of their own bias., it just makes me mad.. Doesn't mean that a drama is popular means the actress' acting is good. Same for the actors as well. To me, if an actress is not able to strongly exude different emotions, then her acting is just not convincing.  

Ok whatever they want to say. Anyway this is just an award. 

Good evening all! First-timer here, decided to delurk after back reading all the pages here. I'm really really glad that HHJ won the Top Excellence Actress Award, and I would be perfectly okay if she didn't win it either.

But for some reasons there are people that's so disappointed in seeing SHK didn't won the award to the point of badmouthing other actress' acting? That's ridiculous.. Hah seriously, netizens can be so cruel towards others, right? I actually only have two bias for Korean actress, that is SHK and HHJ. And I don't like that some people behaving like that for HHJ oennie just because of SHK oennie which is my only other bias :(

On a lighter note, so happy that HHJ won the award! Yeay! My delulu mind thinks that JS watching the ceremony at home and congratulating HHJ for her award via phone... :heart:

Edit: Haaa right. This forum is for shipping paradise tho. Sorry I had to vent out my disappointment before because I'm so sad that some people chose not to acknowledge HHJ acting skills just because their favorite are competing against her. Back to shipping mode!

Edited by haru5791
just because ;)
  • Like 20

22 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

I understand what you say. I have seen some of the comments on HHJ winning the award, and some are rather nasty. Since this is organised by MBC and none of the nominees for this award turned up at the award ceremony, there will definitely be people thinking that it is bias on MBC's part. Imo, there is only one award, whoever wins the award, there are bound to be compliments and criticisms. We cannot control what other people think and say, but to me HHJ is definitely deserving of the award for her performance in W. Just like I am disappointed that LJS did not win but the actor who won is very good too. HHJ winning the award is one pleasant surprise for me, after a quiet night with no news from our dear honey couple, except for the Instagram photo which HHJ is looking really great in it. I hope she had enjoyed herself, had fun and rested well though she went there for a photoshoot. I don't know about all of you but I am missing our honey couple badly. But I guess I need to condition myself to get used to this quietness. Apart from Oct 6 (HHJ at BIFF) and LJS's fm in Taipei and Bangkok, I don't think we are going to get much news about our dear honey couple. I am patiently (no, actually I can't wait to see!!!) awaiting the couple photoshoot done in Japan and most importantly the photoshoot bts which I hope will be released. 

PS: Dear JS, it has been sometime since you last updated your sns. Can we expect anything from you tonight........:wink:   

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, mimi122789 said:

so on top excellence award SONG HYE KYO for sure wins but why HAN HYO JOO , i'm sure many will vote for her if it is fan votings and ratings we all know DOTS have higher ratings against "W".

No, actually the voting system only applied for best couple award, not for all the awards :) (as per my understanding, please CMIIW). For other awards, I guess it's the award bodies and judges to determine the winner.

• Like 9

so on top excellence award SONG HYE KYO for sure wins but why HAN HYO JOO , i'm sure many will vote for her if it is fan votings and ratings we all know DOTS have higher ratings against "W".

so this is not a fan voting? i am glad if its not hahaha. Oh forgot to congratulate HHJ for the award! i hope she is having a good and enjoyable night in Bali atm khekhe and LJS watching the show at home and calling HHJ to congratulate her himself lol sorry for my #delulumodeon :P

I also read about some people critic that HHJ acting was to much in W, especially in the 'surprise' part if i am not mistaken, but since W is kind of comic/webtoon as the part of the story, and her actual character before go to kangchul world is kind of what should i said naive and innocent, i think HHJ play her role well, especially when the story getting dramatic and sad she act so well in it

• Like 18

that's what i notice about fans specially DOTS fans (WELL NOT ALL OF THEM BUT MOSTLY),they want all DOTS cast  TO won everything, and if they didn't get what they want then they started bashing.

I can say that it makes us different. We do not Do the same as them if it happens to us... 

• Like 9

GOOD MORNING BY THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD!!

ohh yeahh!!! Congratss!!! to HHJ!! no matter the negative comments, we should be happy for her and KES :D ... congratulations to both, WUJUUU!! prizes begin to W, still missing many awards, so more recognition for W 

It's a shame that LJS didn't win, but to be honest I'm not surprised, won another great actor anyway, but I'm sooo proud of my JongSukkieee!!, he's already a winner in my heart. :heart: -------> of course I'm sure that "someone" congratulated our HJ for her prize.#ProudBoyFriend hahahaha ok STOP :sweatingbullets:

Ahh, the Korean Drama Awards will be this October 7, I guess nominees will be announced tomorrow,so fingers crossed that W get more nominations and they can win !!

(I hope this time, our #jongjoo can asist) :lol:

• Like 18

I'm ecstatic about HHJ's win! It only vindicates my belief that a lot of critics out there are against her because of their other bias! Congratulation, Han Hyo Joo! We love you very much! We hope to see more of you (~ and hopefully with Lee Jong Suk together, be it in photoshoots, CFs, drama or movies!)

• Like 19

1 hour ago, jejuhallabong said:

excuse me who received the award for Hyo Joo ? is there any Hyo Joo video recording say thanks for the award ? I'm so curious...

i honestly hope LJS will represent to accept the award lol

21 minutes ago, mimi122789 said:

honestly, i don't like DOTS even before i knew about  "W" i  just don't know why i am not affected on their so called fever.And now everyone  is reacting on han hyo joo getting the award oh my why can't they see the difference, they say mbc is bias. and the daesang prize SJK? For me i think the actor of signal shoul've won.

what is 'daesang' mean? is it like best of the best? :o

• Like 3

14 hours ago, wildaffairs said:

@wildaffairs exactly! those people who criticize HHJ's delivery of Yeonjoo being too overly -acted, or exaggerated, must be mindful that this is how it should be acted in Comic realm; every action or speech or expression, in a freeze pane should be "graphic-enough' /'dramatic-enough that looks like as in a comic page!... we can just look at how the Japanese movie/dramas acted out / filmed their Comic-related scenes... actions or expressions must always be 'a Pitch' higher than any 'normal tone'!... i guess HHJ was told to act that way, in a 'comic-exaggerated' feels... comic-exaggerated feel does NOT means comical. when those people slighted HHJ, (eg. Couch Kimchi site, or some fans at dramabeans fans' postings), i guess they target OYJ or HHJ because they are biased against HHJ as the choice of OTP, some of them couldnt help comparing her with Doctor's actress, which obviously they may be shipping that actress with LJS. i just read not long after Song Jaejung's reporter's news conference, there are still fans that rant against HHJ acting, no matter how much SJJ praise her in her acting.

So this Apan award just prove one things. Apan is not out to do fan-pleasure, else it will just give all Major Awards to DotS couple and actress / actors. i personally find DotS actress SHK is better in "That Winter the Wind Blows"! Wildaffairs, YOU HIT THE BULLEYES, when you said they rant on her acting, because of their own bias. or should i say, because of their own Couple-Ship biased that they ship LJS separated with 'Some other actress'.

while i cannot say HHJ is splendid in ALL scenes in W. esp many were ranting against ep16 her hospital bed weeping scene not convincing. i guess her crying is going for the mellow & natural takes, which OYJ in her real world is very much a very mild and mellow nature person. i had enough of those 80s  Chiung Yao   瓊瑤 dramas whereby famous soap leads Actresses all cry in the melodramatic ways. Ask ourselves, when we real people cry, don't we usually cry like that, even while our heart were shred to pieces in pains , but when we cry, our tears were pretty not much in 'volumes', and stop crying abruptly as and when we wanted to stop easily. As we grow older, we tensed to go for 'dry-crying', tears-ducts pretty much not working as we learned to self-controlled in this cruel world, a single piece of tissues likely can pretty much soak up all the dry tears. This generation lost all the Art of Pretty Wet like River Crying! Our sobbing sound don't even touch the family members who heard us. A real heart rending cry is unlike those typical Taiwan Chiung-yao Makjang-drama kind of crying style. Which they also snub HHJ character's flirting scenes as too comical, to rant against her scenes in missing Chul as too much mopping around, ranting against OYJ is basically indirectly ranting against Writernim Song.
Then let's ask Lee Jongsuk, what he means by saying there are many times HHJ help him to "enter into his feels or mood" by looking right into his eyes, that he was very grateful to HHJ for helping him to reach the required mood by helping him to focus on their interaction. Ask LJS also, whether he mind replace HHJ by another actress (even if its that 'P' actress) , an see whether he can generate the same chemistry?

okay, say LJS testimony can be biased and not Professional enough. Then how about Song JJ? How often do you find Writernim singled out the female actress and say she.owed her big time, that she don't know how to repay HHJ debts for sacrificing some much for the role of OYJ? Don't you think even if any writer want to officially pay lip service to praise Leads after show ended, isn't it unnessarily to use such strong words and intense words like "paying her debts". isn't her words toward HHJ too over the norms of just simple praises . Song JJ is not that kind of writer that will suck up to fans or production company to give fake testimonies. If its an all out publicity stunt, she don't even need to reveal script which actually put MBC in a bad light. Her praises for HHJ should be genuine. Even if any international super directors like Steven Spielberg or Ang Lee give comments or praises toward HHJ's acting skill, it.is still nothing beats praises come from the Actual Writer who wrote the characters. Only the Writer knows whether HHJ did justice to the role of Oh Yeonjoo. 

After all Awards are nothing but just 'an ornamental of pride'b at your sitting room glass case. In this KD cruel world where usually huge fandom itself can secure Award.  Award doesnt prove any thing any more. Yet Awards are needful, I know its will boost up the.courage to come out unto the light  to announce they are dating together, imagine tonight who in this world is the most happy boy friend in the world?. And it's one step closed for HHJ to get meatier role in Drama script in the future. Getting more Acting awards will secure more mature and skill challenged roles from good script. And.we can all expect her to kiss other actors lesser if she can get serious roles from now on, and less be offered Rom-com which there are lots of kissings, and.she can reserved all her kisses for the One And Only "Kang-chul-taeng".  

• Like 22