[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

9 minutes ago, chelsita said:

omg!! yas!!  I'm excited too, but that is my fear that they only be a PROFESSIONAL relationship, as I said before, when two famous people are dating, they don't usually perform photoshoot together !! :tears:

I'm not really sure ... I have mixed feelings, happy but worried.

but it is also weird and become more suspicious if after the hype of W they will not do any photoshoot together especially they are in demand today and most sought couple to do another project... ahhhhh anway atleast our wish and dream do came true and we will see our couple again together.. im just sooo happy now and cant wait for thier photos.. 

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, queenhera said:

btw is it normal for a two artist especially co workers in a drama before but not in relationship live together in same hotel for a photoshoots like this?? im just curious cause i only knew before jongsuk with other partner live with different hotel when in overseas..

Was that photoshoot of his announced beforehand? If so reporters would have certainly followed them and any of their activity would be scrutinized; thus their living in different hotels was expected. In our case we have known absolutely nothing about the photoshoot until PMH updated his IG.

I have never been an expert about these kinds of things, first JongJoo turned me into a detective and now a celeb schedule analyzer too? :D 

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Oh yes!!!!!!! I know I know her Tokyo trip definitely related with LJS if not why Tokyo?! LOL :P

I love how they're having photo-shoot tgt, and spending time with each other companion there :wub:

just noticed that JS seemed chubbier than before? someone obviously happy and eat alot. Wonder why :P

@thereroos you seems adore PMH alot. Don't worry, me too :lol:

where's jong suk anyways?

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Mí Dù said:

Was that photoshoot of his announced beforehand? If so reporters would have certainly followed them and thus their living in different hotels was expected. In our case we have known absolutely nothing about it until PMH updated his IG.

I have never been an expert about these kinds of things, first JongJoo turned me into a detective and now a celeb schedule analyzer too? :D 

ahhh if i remember it right...yes your right , they announced it beforehand.so in our jongjoo's csse im really surprised now to know that the possibilty they lived in one hotel is really shocking..even media didnt know this right?? ahahahahah ninja couple in the making..

• Like 10

I need to know the reason, why they're so silent about the photoshoot. Okay, maybe it's because they didn't want to be followed by the journalists. They knew HHJ were going to Japan for photoshoot. But not LJS! Why? Why? Why? (Because he wants to stay in the same hotel with HHJ! So, he can spend his time with someone special. Ahaaa.) Clever!

Why PMH released the photo now? If it'll be published on a magazine, the photo should be released after the magazine is out right? (Same answer for this question, right?)

I love the mixing professional business and pleasure termination. Remember, someone was just too hyper a few days ago. He posted a few photos.

I am happy, I am afraid, and I am also confused. Another surprise from JongJoo and teams. Haha

• Like 20

maybe we need to summon @lovely_skham and @starfield to come to this 'world' and give their views on what just happened just now.. (kidding :sweatingbullets:, but to be honest, I'm really enjoy your article and views about our jongjoo couple..) :wub:

seem like today they are just having fun and relaxing in the hotel (based on the stylist photo).. I'm so glad if Hyo Joo have some rest before another photoshoot again..

Edited by jejuhallabong
  • Like 17

8 minutes ago, bellalizzie said:

just noticed that JS seemed chubbier than before? someone obviously happy and eat alot. Wonder why :P

where's jong suk anyways?

he's probably lying in the bed eating and watching more dramas! LOL ... well honestly I have no idea, but more likely he is resting, because next month starts, recordings of his movie. :D

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, suppy said:

Can anybody translate what @ giyounghan and LJS manager commenting on her Bali picture. Sorry just curious :sweatingbullets:

Omo what Bali picture? :blink: One day everything was so silent and the next we are suddenly flooded with lots of new info I'm gonna have a heart attack at this rate

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, bellalizzie said:

just noticed that JS seemed chubbier than before? someone obviously happy and eat alot. Wonder why

erm,if not mistaken he need to gain some weights for his next project.new movie.so far, he managed to gain 5kg.but...the other reason might be..hehe..in happy state(?):sweatingbullets:

well, i just wanna say...YAY! WISH GRANTED! couple photoshoot! :w00t: aiisssh..really happy bout it.:wub:  owh,thank you PMH! haha..u r the best!jjang! (was quite sad, by realizing the chances they will attend APAN is more to 0..but today..with that photo..ayy,,couldn't be more happy to cover the yesterday's disappointment.):blush:

have a nice weekend shipperssss.. hahha:)

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/14309797_1198223353569998_5080516612574937088_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0NDUxMjUxMDc4NjU5MjMwMg%3D%3D.2

cr:as tagged. fan-edit by @ mawa0217 IG.

• Like 14

They really look good if put together in the same pic :D:wub:
cr: weibo fan edit by @鹿光倾城

16 minutes ago, keisha15 said:

This is what i have in mind the moment i saw this pic yesterday chingu! That smile!!!:P

yup chingu!! and you see the stylist and staff looking warmly at one corner..really make people ponder and wonder who is the photographer haha ;)

• Like 13

2 hours ago, thereroos said:
OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYY richard simmons GOD !!!!

ppl said they did photoshot together .. so they wont be dating .. YAHHH WHO COULD TELL ABOUT THEIR FUTURE??? at least we get jongjoo in same project again ... YAHHHHH IM SO HAPPPYYYY ... PARK MAN HYUN IS THE BEST

Oh my heart!!!!! They really did a photoshoot together! :o (this was in tokyo right?)...can't wait to see those photos.... JongJoo you never fail to surprise us everyday! I love it tho!:wub: This explains the serene aura and blissful smile of our honey couple after the Japan business trip! :heart: my heart is somersaulting w/ happiness! Kamsahamnida HJ&JS!

• Like 19

37 minutes ago, suppy said:

Can anybody translate what @ giyounghan and LJS manager commenting on her Bali picture. Sorry just curious :sweatingbullets:

Ohhhhh I think I saw that comment now!!! It seems like LJS manager was commenting about the wind on Bali beach or something lol, at least that's what I got from my poor attempt at trying to read Google translate

• Like 9

1 hour ago, chelsita said:

omg!! yas!!  I'm excited too, but that is my fear that they only be a PROFESSIONAL relationship, as I said before, when two famous people are dating, they don't usually perform photoshoot together !! :tears:

I'm not really sure ... I have mixed feelings, happy but worried.

So, they  do have an excuse to be in Tokyo at the same time....to have a photoshoot together.  W is showing in China and is going to show in Japan, and that other countries in Asia must have purchased the rights to air.    I so wanted a photoshoot to happen!!  Wish granted!  Yey!!!

@chelsita  with all due respect.  I have no qualms about the photoshoot.   Let us not forget their chemistry on screen, and particularly telling eye and body language offscreen (BTS). The way he looks at her is just unmistakeable, with a smile he can hardly wipe off his face;  the way she reponds is encouraging.  

Whatever they have, whether or not they end up together (oh I hope they will,  pleeease ?),  let us just wait, respect them,  and wish them both the best in life, love and career.   

• Like 22