[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Wahh...  Hyo joo just flight to Tokyo when JongSuk is still in there..  What a concidence.. Suddenly it remind me to Song2couple in the NYC..  They caught had a dined and shopping grocery together..  What happened to song2 couple might be happen to our sweet than honey couple.. So excited about upcoming issue..  Haha

• Like 18

OMO!! Uri Hyo Joo looks really gorgeous!! Even without make up, she still pretty as it is... :w00t:

And Omo..... They are in the same city by coincident.... I hope they make contacts to each other, so they can spend some quality time together....:wub:

Well, as for the FM interview. I just read it today and found it disheartening, but I believe entertainer always have their own way to protect the one important for them whatever the reason is (LJS and HHJ were very great entertainer). They must have think carefully about the answer, since the after effect of wrong answer will make their personal live miserable. Include the live of a person they care for.

So, LJS need to be really wise to answer about relationship he has with others especially with some entertainers.

Just hope for the best to both LJS and HHJ.

Ps. I want to quote many other comments and give my personal comment, but to lazy to do that. But my regard and my thanks are always for you who always keep this thread alive and reasonable. Kamsahamnida...:)

• Like 9

This is not related to W but more of a guideline to understand a person. 

JS birthday was a day earlier than mine and so i'll share this link just so others would understand more of what type of person falls under this sign. As a female myself it speaks pretty accurate for my own character. 

HJ falls under his compatibility list ^_^

But please do not take this seriously as its only a guideline

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/virgo/

• Like 8

oh goood that goddes is arrived on tokyoooo ! in the same day with jongsuk's FM :D 

is she really going to tokyo for a photoshoot ? are you sure ? remember in her 2 days 1 night she said she go to jeju for a photoshoot but apparently she's there for joining 2 days 1 night :phew:

so now i said that maybe there's a chance for us to see uri hyo joo in his FM :wub:

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, fans123 said:

This is not related to W but more of a guideline to understand a person. 

JS birthday was a day earlier than mine and so i'll share this link just so others would understand more of what type of person falls under this sign. As a female myself it speaks pretty accurate for my own character. 

HJ falls under his compatibility list ^_^

But please do not take this seriously as its only a guideline

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/virgo/

Omg, I also talked about LJS in a previous post about him being a virgo and why he acts that way. :lol: You're a virgo too? That makes two of us. That's why I also in a way kinda understand why he is that way, even though i hardly know him. 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, lee-chan said:

Omg, I also talked about LJS in a previous post about him being a virgo and why he acts that way. :lol: You're a virgo too? That makes two of us. That's why I also in a way kinda understand why he is that way, even though i hardly know him. 

hahahahaha give me five!:D

• Like 6

JUST A SWEET REMINDER FOR OUR JONGJOO SHIPPERS:heart:

Please REFRAIN quoting pictures and videos.

Also, we do not want any unnecessary FANWARS with the OTHER SHIP so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION ANOTHER SHIP here.:grimace:

We want this SHIPPERS THREAD to be PEACEFUL and RATIONAL with CONTEXT right? PLEASE DEAR JONGJOO SHIPPERS!:heart:

HAPPY SHIPPING EVERYONE!

ALSO!!!

Our dearest JONGJOO in TOKYO!

SUCH  LOVELY COINCIDENCE!:heart::glasses:

Edited by silentlydreaming1209
  • Like 22

11 minutes ago, starfield said:

Has this been posted?

If it was previously posted then I apologize! My memory is getting worse these days with lack of sleep (plus aging, lol).

Burberry should seriously consider hiring the two of them to shoot a CF for them, they both look gorgeous in a Burberry coat!

From what i know, they were represntative from burberry korea last winter... dunno they were  still hired by burberry or not 

• Like 7