[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

18 minutes ago, May Low said:

Another 1 more...seems like they are hugging...but can't see clearly..

OMG do you know where did she (IG account chibiusagi5) find those pictures??? Did she take them from some staff's account or something????? Gosh I'm totally freaked out (in a good way) right now

• Like 6

If you zoom the second picture (in my case I didn't need to, I could see it right away), HJ's arm was wrapping around his waist (the area above his abdomen to be exact). Since their shirts shared the same color it might be a little hard to recognize at first.

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Mí Dù said:

If you zoom the second picture (in my case I didn't need to, I could see it right away), HJ's arm was wrapping around his waist. Since their shirts shared the same color it might be a little hard to recognize at first.

Yeah I spotted that instantly haha. I am so over the moon right now. 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, Mí Dù said:

OMG do you know where did she (IG account chibiusagi5) find those pictures??? Did she take them from some staff's account or something????? Gosh I'm totally freaked out (in a good way) right now

haha sorry that is my account ...i found the pics from the chinese forums but can't seem to share it over here except via instagram...so I have uploaded via my account >.<

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Mí Dù said:

That's @May Low  insta :D. Seriously @May Low where and how you find the photos, you don't know how it make me so giddy :w00t:

And LJS ssi do you notice how big is your smile, like i can't see that he is tired, maybe a certain someone make his tiredness gone immediately the moment he see her :wub:

Never before i'm so mad because someone blocking a photo lol, if only the white shirt staff can move at least one meter to the right :tears:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, nayadono said:

That's @May Low  insta :D. Seriously @May Low where and how you find the photos, you don't know how it make me so giddy :w00t:

And LJS ssi do you notice how big is your smile, like i can't see that he is tired, maybe a certain someone make his tiredness gone immediately the moment he see her :wub:

Never before i'm so mad because someone blocking a photo lol, if only the white shirt staff can move at least one meter to the right :tears:

I love his GPS stare in the first pic and lovely smile in the second pic..they look so cute together ya..think everyone mind is hope the staff just move abit for us to see the whole image lol

• Like 11

Thanx!!! @May Low for finding the Pictures

PIC 1: in the first pic he looks happy but she looks really worried that LJS looks so worn down, his eyes were so red it kills me looking at him in his state, I can imagine how HHJ felt. 

image_zpssoiavxwm.jpeg

2nd Pic: I'm jealous I'm not that girl but pissed as a fan she's blocking the way. So obviously they still are close and their happy even though HHJ is probably happy and yet concerned about him. 

*I don't need an official picture I'd take this moment over the ones that was posted on the MBC IG

She by far has shown LJS the most attention and from all the pictures released he was the one who she had no issue hugging in "that" way

image_zpstb8roy81.jpeg

Cr: original owners

WHERE IS MY PIC 3 THOUGH?

Edited by lovely_skham
  • Like 24

27 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Thanx!!! @May Low for finding the Pictures

PIC 1: in the first pic he looks happy but she looks really worried that LJS looks so worn down, his eyes were so red it kills me looking at him in his state, I can imagine how HHJ felt. 

*Do you ladies notice LJS fingertips around her waist:wub::blink: wait you all already noticed lol everyone's has binoculars for eyes now! 

2nd Pic: I'm jealous I'm not that girl but pissed as a fan she's blocking the way. So obviously they still are close and their happy even though HHJ is probably happy and yet concerned about him. 

*I don't need an official picture I'd take this moment over the ones that was posted on the MBC IG

She by far has shown LJS the most attention and from all the pictures released he was the one who she had no issue hugging in "that" way

Cr: original owners

WHERE IS MY PIC 3 THOUGH?

After slogging away at work, the latest BTS and these surprise photos just brought a smile to my face. Sorry to burst your bubble @lovely_skham but don't think his hand was touching her waist in the first pic (his hand can't be so long?!). If you stare hard, there's another lady in the middle right next to HHJ - the hand may belong to her. But nonetheless, the photos speak for themselves. Ok shippers, some staff member heard your cries and decided to leak photos from the wrap party. Sweet dreams, chingus :)

Thanks @May Low for sharing!

• Like 15

Omg guys its. Like the heavens have spoken...  

Ljs look that he gives hhj.. If im not mistaken it looks like when he first arrived. Hence when he was putting his hat down to embrace hhj.. Hhj looks as if she couldn't believe ljs came in... Like she didn't expect it..  Ljs looks extremely happy to see her and also looks like he lost his balance.. These two really ... I feel like there IS DEFINETLY SOMETHING GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why no pics... The bts like damn ljs couldnt resist her.. Puts head on her shoulder notice his body language... I mean u would not do that to a friend or coworker... It looks like they r flirting and doing what every couple does. Ughh i can't these feels `(*^﹏^*)′  idk if u guys remember the pic when ljs and hhj along with ljs body guard and so hee ( i hope u guys knw what i am talking about) u can tell the difference between the two set of couples ljs and hhj were all touchy feely while ljs body guard and so hee (her name in the kdrama... I forgot her name)  looked a bit awkward kept their distance since they haven't really met before on the other hand the other two oozing with passion ^-^ kekeke hopefully they announce they r dating ^-^ 

• Like 9

Hi there fellow shippers!! I'm coming out of my lurking mode to tell you that I saw another  picture of them at the wrap party!!!

Its posted on the thread of W- Two worlds among the collage of pics of our main couple...

They did pose beside their congratulatory cake!! Sorry that I am not such a techie, dont know how to post it here...

Its on page 786.. hope you find it too... I am not sure if its genuine or photoshopped though..

• Like 9

2 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

The lady, blocked our view !! "sad"

but I think that "lady" wasn't a fan, personally I don't think they have had that moment "intimate" in front of a "fan", I think this lady is one that was always in the films together with the director, is part of the production (that's more sensible for me, if there is a "relationship" between them, it's obvious that some of the team know about it) is why they comfortable are displayed in front of " LADY"

for me, the lady is the one on the right, with her head down, I always see her in the recordings, during most of the scenes. So she is part of the production team.

anyway i think the pic were taken secretly by Chinese fans, JongSuk and HyoJoo maybe have not noticed.

that's my view, but I'm happy that we have two photos of our OTP, not good quality but it's something. :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 10

@madzgo That picture was photoshopped. Dear fellow shippers, please be aware that so far ALL of the closeup JongJoo headshots from the wrap-up party are photoshopped. I know a lot of fans find these photoshopped pictures amusing, but I personally am super annoyed by them LOL.

Hahaha as for the two pictures with JongJoo being blocked by a lady...To me it just reinforced the feeling that they are trying to be low-key now, as the person who took the shot took it from a distance, and did not identify him/herself when he/she posted the pictures in the forum, like a paparazzi :sweatingbullets: See all the other wrap-up party photos that have been posted so far were of people looking directly into the camera, or are fan-taken shots OUTSIDE of the restaurant of the stars arriving. 

Anyway personally I hope JongJoo will be able to keep things low-key until when they are ready to make their relationship public, IF they develop a romantic relationship, of course ;) (have to include this IF clause lest people call me delulu shipper hahahaha)

• Like 19