[Drama 2016] Father, I’ll Take Care of You 아버님 제가 모실게요

tompark

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though Eun Bin wasn't the lead, she was among the main cast in Guam Heo Joon and Secret Door. She kinda took some time off after that to focus on her study and has just been more active this year with web drama Choco Bank, Age of Youth and then this drama. I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of her in the future. I've become her fan after being so impressed with her acting in Age of Youth and then I went back to check out Secret Door, which made me even more impressed. Her acting in that drama wasn't pale in comparison to Kim Yoo Jung's acting at all. There are others who are more lacking in acting skill and still get the lead roles. So I think part of it is a matter of timing and opportunities.

Am I the only one who is hoping that Sung Joon overhear Mi-joo conversation with Dong-hee about wanting her to move out.

I love sweet Sung Joon but I find an angry Sung Joon hot especially when he's pissed off over the sake of his love. I mean honestly that shout at Mi-joo in the car feel good. 

I really want him to witness and get all richard simmons at Mi-joo...lol wishful thinking...

hi :)

this is my second long episode drama that i enjoy after you're great lee soon shin :phew:

i like the chemistry between Sung Joon and Dong Hee. their height gap is very freaking adorable and i love them but their love story isn't bland like Jung Eun have with Hyun Woo

how i wish Hyun Woo would start to be less greedy to take a revenge because it would bring another harm for him and he is playing Jung Sun's heart too. Poor that hippies xD 

i am sure that Sung Joon is Hyun Woo long lost brother but who knows because i am very curious what would Jung Eun do when  she finds out Hyun Woo only takes her as a bait and a complement of his revenge :bawling:

and i am disappointed because there's no new episode for tonight arggggghhhh T______T

2 hours ago, dfwkimchi said:

I have been refreshing the sites that i watch this drama at for the last 3hrs and NO new episode today -MAJOR BUMMER!

Yeah, I've been searching for the new ep.  I think it should be released.  I didn't hear any announcemnt that it wouldn't be on. I figure if  Laurel Tree Tailors are showing, then Father, I'll Take Care of You would also air.   I know that sometimes the Father, I'll Take Care of You episodes take a long time to air.  I think it's because it's aired an hour to two hours after Laurel Tree Tailors.  I hope it does air.  I mean I know that Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Soo missed an ep.  But all the other shows like Goblin, LTT, Legend of the Blue Sea, and The Miracle aired. I hope it's not cancelled for another day or week.:confounded:

4 hours ago, ruzikie said:

hi :)

this is my second long episode drama that i enjoy after you're great lee soon shin :phew:

i like the chemistry between Sung Joon and Dong Hee. their height gap is very freaking adorable and i love them but their love story isn't bland like Jung Eun have with Hyun Woo

how i wish Hyun Woo would start to be less greedy to take a revenge because it would bring another harm for him and he is playing Jung Sun's heart too. Poor that hippies xD 

i am sure that Sung Joon is Hyun Woo long lost brother but who knows because i am very curious what would Jung Eun do when  she finds out Hyun Woo only takes her as a bait and a complement of his revenge :bawling:

and i am disappointed because there's no new episode for tonight arggggghhhh T______T

Where did you hear that? Are you kidding me? So they're not airing on Sunday either? 

** 2:36 ----Just checked.  It looks like all MBC shows will miss a day (maybe two days).   Weightlifting Fairy, Kim Bok Soo is also an MBC show and as I said missed a day.  

Damn...at least give us today.  

I did some more searching 2:43 we will get an ep for tomorrowm, I think.  This youtube vid dates the ep: 

Okay guys, see you tomorrow.  I'm going back to rewatching The Suspicious Housekeeper.

Guest AlexMao
33 minutes ago, blademan said:

Do we have an episode today??

At the moment both Daum and MBC shows that an episode is suppose to air tonight, we still have about an hour before it's scheduled to start 22:10. So we'll just have to wait and see if they actually air it. 

lP5EIex.jpg

eSNkP9A.jpg

Archived