Favorite Quotes...

sissygal

Love is not a thing one is able or not able to do based on some magic, some chemistry. That is for plays.

Love is determination, love is a choice one makes.

You take someone in marriage and you choose to love them. You do not give yourself any other option, because marriage is difficult. Full of pains.

So you grab someone and you hang on.

You love, and you love hard. Because if you do not, you are lost.”

(Queen Charlotte, Bridgertone)

Haha. Finally someone can define what’s in my POV about love and marriage.  :approves:  So true. Marriage is difficult. If you don’t love hard, you are lost. No other option <3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Your presence makes me more meaningful  

by: my friend

:Megalol:

That quote above inspired by my chat with my director today. So I will be have an event on the next Thursday. My head office in here asked me to invite our director to open the event via zoom. 
so I chat him before I sent my official letter and I texted him with formal words and language, and he texted me back with.. “do I still being needed?.. we are busy in here..” 

So oke we forget about he is being busy because we all are busy. BUT why must he texted me with “do I still being needed?” <~~~ HAHAHAHA :Megalol:

I mean.. hallo sir.. you are a director. 
and my friend said, he wants you to need him. Say it! Say it to him! Say it that you need him! 
and I said NO THANKS :Megalol:

This is my director talent you know. Change every formal situation into a drama scene lol.

and last my other friend came and talked to me and said “tell him that your presence makes me more meaningful.” 
and I be like .. LOL :tenor:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Forrest Gump (character)

In college I wrote an essay about this book. I found writing service at https://essaybulls.com to help me with my essay and I got the highest score in the class. It is useful service if you need writing help. They can help you with writing essays for any discipline and on any topic. 

Edited by VivAnte

On 4/26/2018 at 6:45 PM, halfmoonsmile said:

Lucille Ball quotes:

"I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not."

"Politics should be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage."

AI Email Writer from AImReply has revolutionized the way people write emails. It makes it easy to compose emails using artificial intelligence and saves you time and energy. In addition, this tool comes with personalization features that allow you to choose the tone, length or language of your email - these are designed to ensure that the final product meets not only your expectations, but also the specific requirements set by the recipient. It is compatible with 17 languages and can be used in 12 different tones, making it suitable for different communication scenarios. Therefore, thanks to browser integration, you can create emails quickly and efficiently (https://aimreply.com).

It’s true