Favorite Quotes...

sissygal

“The truth is.. marriage is transactional for women. Our basic security is on the line. I could not let you throw yourself away on a man with no rank, no fortune, nothing but himself to recommend him?..”

”.. Marriage is the greatest blessing that life can offer.”

Persuassion ~ Jane Austen <3

I love this line. This may sound stupid and helpless and hopeless but It’s beautiful. 

“There’s no one quite like you. And it’s clear to me that I want you in my life. No matter what form that takes..” (Mr. Wentworth)

Persuasion - Jane Austen

”We women do not forget you so soon as you forget us. women love beyond all sensible limits. We can not help ourselves..”

(Anne ~ Persuasion)

This is not my favorite lines. It’s just this quotes remind me to what my friend said before his 2nd marriage. Hahaha

”I believe that marriage is available to such ill-prepared souls.” (Lady J movie)

:joy: so I asked my friend why he choose his current wife. He said to me because it’s only Ms. R who is prepared to get hurt. Hahaha. I want to slap him at that time lol.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since I like to read books about business, so are quotes on the same topic

A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.

The best mental effort in the game of business is concerntrated on the major problem of securing the consumer's dollar before the other fellow gets it.

Edited by Вениамин Птичкин

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I was 14 years old and this song came out and I learned English by singing, I have never thought that this lyrics were strong and able to.. lingering.. hua ha ha.. I was thinking that these words were can only be found in a dime novel, and I was just focus in my pronounce and the notes.. but 24 years later, I found out that I love the lyrics, it’s beautiful and I can cry when sing this. HUA HA HA HA HA am I getting old? I am very sentimental now.. sighhh

”.. love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime

and never let go ‘till we’re gone..”

My heart will go on, Titanic OST <3

• 3 weeks later...
  1. "I'm not here to be perfect, I'm here to be real." - Lady Gaga
  2. "I'm not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful." - Marilyn Monroe
  3. "The only thing that feels better than winning is winning when nobody thought you could." - Hank Aaron
  4. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
  5. "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney
  6. "If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it." - Laura Ingalls Wilder
  7. "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams
  8. "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them." - Ernest Hemingway
  9. "The only Limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
  10. "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." - Maya Angelou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some people live for the fortune

Some people live just for the fame

Some people live for the power

Some people live just to play the game

Some people think that the physical things define what’s within 

and I have been there before 

and that’s life a bore

so full of a superficial

some people want it all 

But I don’t want nothing at all

If it ain’t you baby 

if I ain’t got you baby <3

I love this song lyrics and the music. It’s very romantic and also powerful. I love to listen to it if I drive my car at night. I will turn and drive the car round and round and round on the road  until I am done with the song. Hahaha