Director: Liu Miao Miao
Broadcast Date: 2/7/2018

Cast:

Wallace Chung

Maggie Jiang

Aaron Yan

Li Sheng

Synopsis:

When they were 15 years old, Xin Chen said to Lu Fei: Anyway, your first kiss belonged to me. When they were 17 years old, Xin Chen said to Lu Fei: I don’t want to be anyone’s responsibility. When they were 25 years old, Xin Chen said to Lu Fei: I don’t have the right to act willful and become an uninvited guest in other people’s life after saying good-bye. The feeling as childhood sweetheart has already become life’s most warm memories. Is it possible for it to continue unchanged until forever?

When they met again, she was no longer naïve and straightforward, no longer believe in love. Their meeting means nodding to each other to say hello or a new beginning?

Cr Shu Sheng Bar

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

The Road to Bid Farewell 一路繁花相送 Viki English Subbed Episodes

The Road to Bid Farewell 一路繁花相送 Raw Episodes

The Road to Bid Farewell 一路繁花相送 Audiobook

Aaron Yan Official Soompi Thread

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, jongski said:

Ayiiee! because with Aaron Yan too! it's like all star cast! plus the fact that it's modern..count me in.

Hello chingu!  I've been seeing you often. I"m not fond of k-dramas so I'm going back to my mainland. :) 

On 7/12/2016 at 11:44 AM, thunderman1 said:

Hello chingu!  I've been seeing you often. I"m not fond of k-dramas so I'm going back to my mainland. :) 

Been loving cdramas like I'm lovin jdramas.   You Are My Sunshine, LMIYD, Love Cuisne, WISYA, Cruel Romance..etc I like modern  cdramas though I rarely ever watch costume dramas ..ha. ha. Keep us updated okay! Aaron Yan just like Jasper Liu is like guilty pleasure for me. I wanna see their faces :D

9 hours ago, jongski said:

Been loving cdramas like I'm lovin jdramas.   You Are My Sunshine, LMIYD, Love Cuisne, WISYA, Cruel Romance..etc I like modern  cdramas though I rarely ever watch costume dramas ..ha. ha. Keep us updated okay! Aaron Yan just like Jasper Liu is like guilty pleasure for me. I wanna see their faces :D

Did you watch Shan Shan yet?? Don't tell me you haven't watched that one? Very sweet and not as dramatic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

WOWWWW @angelangie Thank u so much!!! I remember seeing this thread as well. Hahaha. Look at the date at which this thread has started though...... holy Lord.. July 2016. It's been more than a year. SIGHHHHH. Anyways, I'm so ready for this show. Aaron's smirk in the new stills gives me life. And don't even get me started with Wallace's broody look. He looks so much like Yi Chen. ./cries.

22 hours ago, angelangie said:

i think the title had been changed to 'Memories of Love' or something along that lines i think set to premier on Feb/07 if not wrong

Yeah I was searching for it everywhere.. a little over a week left.. Been waiting for my man. lol 

18 hours ago, angelangie said:

which one? :D there are 2 you know hehehe

Wallace Chung of course. :D I couldn't get over him in General and I and My Sunshine. Tehehehe. He is hot I tell you. 

17 hours ago, kokodus said:

Wallace is my man. There. I claimed him first. Hahaha. 

You claimed him first I suppose. XD

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

lols i can't blame you two on that....i know he is hot but oh well....call me weird i usually will follow female artist more than guys....no im straight lols.....

I like to look at females too.. depends on the "aura" hahahhaa. I had a female crush on Tiffany Tang even though she is stick skinny!  

yes, I am married. :wink:

@angelangie OMG OMG OMG. That white shirt with rolled up sleeves.... He makes eating look sexier, I swear.... Hahaha..I know this is out of topic, but I swooned so much during all his eating scenes in My sunshine. Believe it or not I have a folder named "Yi Chen eating" in my laptop. Bahahahahahaha

Spoiler

dec5c045gw1eo9kyipg6zg209q071b2f.gif

Gif cto. 

Edit: Oh I forgot about commenting about Aaron brooding in a lavish car... Ermmm is he a CEO again??? :lol::D

Archived