[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

i still find it a little peculiar that both of them.... psh did stairway to heaven in 2003 when she was a child actress and krw did attic cat in that same year.. is fate kind of playing some tricks? hehehhe well i hope it is... the truth is m so bored that there was no doctors and jihye last night.. n m having withdrawal sympton already... 

• Like 17

f we're sad that this awesome drama is ending soon, how much more the cast? :tears::tears:we can see that they really get along sooo well and they almost see each other everyday for almost 2mos and since the ending is near, we can only hope that they'll continue their awesome friendship beyond the drama.. and as far as Shin Hye's track of record, she really maintains her closeness with her previous colleagues.. i just hope that JiHye couple we'll turn into RaeShin soonest as possible after all they suit as each other's ideal type anyway..:wub::wub:

• Like 17

39 minutes ago, AngelaC said:

f we're sad that this awesome drama is ending soon, how much more the cast? :tears::tears:we can see that they really get along sooo well and they almost see each other everyday for almost 2mos and since the ending is near, we can only hope that they'll continue their awesome friendship beyond the drama.. and as far as Shin Hye's track of record, she really maintains her closeness with her previous colleagues.. i just hope that JiHye couple we'll turn into RaeShin soonest as possible after all they suit as each other's ideal type anyway..:wub::wub:

I do believe they'll keep in touch after the drama whatever the relation will be. Friendship, sis-bro, junior-senior (same univ they were attend) :rolleyes: atleast for the beginning :D

• Like 16

3 hours ago, deara said:

I'll be upset if the ending isn't happy end   :cry:

im not familiar wid the writers previous work but does anyone know f she has a record of sad ending? like killing or separating the main character of her work? but since the clamor from KNetz is as crazy as ifans, we can hope that they can give us a very satisfying and a happy ending one.. ;)

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, AngelaC said:

im not familiar wid the writers previous work but does anyone know f she has a record of sad ending? like killing or separating the main character of her work? but since the clamor from KNetz is as crazy as ifans, we can hope that they can give us a very satisfying and a happy ending one.. ;)

So far, her past work like One Warm Word, Can We Get Married and High Society...all had good endings...not a sad one.

• Like 15

Annyeong... morning.... 

Hmmm.... 

Byong byong byong byong... 

Aaaaa miss jihong words.. :cry:

So empty last night.. 

Next week last episode!! I`ve must miss too much our couple when this drama the end.. :bawling:

• Like 10

thanks @Jalhanda for clariying!... so, can we expect a Knee melting wedding proposal plus a baby shower then Ms Writer Nim?? after all, they're on their marrying age now, can i add to see them in a sexy scene?? ahahah, sorry if i ask too much but feels like you deprived us and our JiHye couple to have an intimate scene.. .

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, AngelaC said:

thanks @Jalhanda for clariying!... so, can we expect a Knee melting wedding proposal plus a baby shower then Ms Writer Nim?? after all, they're on their marrying age now, can i add to see them in a sexy scene?? ahahah, sorry if i ask too much but feels like you deprived us and our JiHye couple to have an intimate scene.. .

Oh I really hope so...but let's keep our expectations low, since someone from the drama thread mentioned that this writer is not into fan service when it comes to skinship. High Society and Can We Get Married has lots of this...but they say that Doctors is a healing drama, much like One Warm Word...this drama I was able to watch but did not manage to finish since I find the scenes unrealistic due to lack of intimacy among the characters when the main story is all about having an affair and being unfaithful.

So for me, I can live with a happy ending....if there are more sweet moments in the remaining 3 episodes, will consider it a bonus.

• Like 11