[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Guest Yammylicious

This must be an out of the shippers thread topic but i like Park Shin Hye here singing our old time famous TAGALOG song from our country Philippines.. i just found it last year and i want to share it with others who wasn't aware about it yet... 

She makes me more even proud.. she sang it accordingly.. bravo to you..

By the way, psh you cang sing it now to krw.. papalli... 

Kailan means When in tagalog word fyi...

6 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

This must be an out of the shippers thread topic but i like Park Shin Hye here singing our old time famous TAGALOG song from our country Philippines.. i just found it last year and i want to share it with others who wasn't aware about it yet... 

hm , KRW also sing so beautiful ...maybe they will sing in one episode of DOCS . pray

• Like 10

Guest Yammylicious
5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hm , KRW also sing so beautiful ...maybe they will sing in one episode of DOCS . pray

Yes i also listen to his songs in you tube and yes he has that manly voice... both talented.. aigoooo...:heart:

2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

you know what ? the contrast are the ones who came so well together !!! :)

we must have a + and a - ...to be this powerful combination ...like in magnets . 

with Soo Ae they were sweet , but never saw a massage hahaha he also helped her fix the hair . but i believe even the age has something to say . haha

hmmm?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, starb82 said:

So he really does have a fetish fascination towards women's hair. Kekekeke... Agree, but somehow I think they are basically similar type; it's just that one thing. She's extrovert and he's introvert. But in terms of interest, they have a lot in common.

First step is to visit her parent's restaurant. He's 35, no time to be dating... biological clock is ticking hehehe

wakakakakkaka you are so funny! :tounge_xd:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, IsabelinaD said:

I put it in spoiler bc I don't want you to be like me...but ottoke..I need help!

Hide contents

Chingus!! did you watch the last BTS...the massages??!! 

I love how she takes care of him during breaks...I love it..but it saddens me a lot too. You not behave like that if you have a crush on him. This makes me think she has put him in the FRIENDZONE for sure. But what brings me relieve is that these scenes are from the first episodes...7or 8?..but she is not shy at all =( . She looks at him as her subaneim or oppa but not a crush...why? bc I will never ever do that to a man I feel atracttion. :crazy::bawling:

I notice KRW ..a little dissapointed..or sad or maybe tired, specially in the last part, but not happy at all. Why? bc he could notice that she looks at him like a friend....or it is only my delulu....

Today I'm not positive at all, sorry but please...tell me..what do you think?

Don't forget that everything here are assumptions...not more or less. 

don't be sad sis...it depends on the person...for me, I would actually give massages to the person I like or to the person I am attracted to, because I care about him and since I like him, I would worry about him...

if a guy was just my friend, i wouldn't give him massages because being just a friend isn't that comfortable to be giving massages to him.

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

don't be sad sis...it depends on the person...for me, I would actually give massages to the person I like or to the person I am attracted to, because I care about him and since I like him, I would worry about him...

if a guy was just my friend, i wouldn't give him massages because being just a friend isn't that comfortable to be giving massages to him.

you know what ? i feel the same . :D I DON'T SAY THEY MUST BE LIKE US ... but for me is the same situation . i will never ever miss tho oportunity to touch my crush . hahaha

• Like 11

2 hours ago, akhenaten said:

If the other BTS are of earlier episodes, then it's not surprising that their interactions were initially guarded then turning a bit more playful but platonic like that of sunbae-hoobae, like what one of our fellow shippers here has said.  I think the episode 12 kiss sort of shifted their dynamic a bit because of the intimacy of the scene. For KRW, it should have been just another kiss scene because he's done so much more in his past work.  For PSH, she's done kissing scenes too and as some of you have said, her Pinocchio kiss was racier than her earlier ones and a lot closer to the Doctors kiss.  Yet if you noticed in the episode 12 BTS, they were both quite embarrassed after the kiss.  It's not so obvious on PSH's part if you only watch the version without subs but with the subs, you'll see that the translations indicate how shy she was during their rehearsals and how she said her cheeks felt hot after the kiss.  Then KRW was touching his neck and said he felt hot coz he was tired.  Being a veteran, he seemed quite surprised at his own reaction.  The PD even looked like he was teasing them about getting weak-kneed coz he was making those actions while KRW was holding PSH's hands to his face.  Maybe KRW was also trying to make PSH feel better about her embarrassment by showing her he felt the same.

Maybe they just found that they like each other a lot that they find it comfortable to work together.  Maybe they became close very easily because of common interests despite their opposite personalities.  But the best relationships actually start from friendships and maybe that's the potential of what they may have right now.  If they do become interested in each other beyond this drama, I think they would be a good match based on what I've found out about them through the posts here of their fans who know more about them.  If PSH is an extrovert and KRW an introvert, they would complement each other.  She can be his sunshine and he can be her anchor.  :)     

:wub: i love what you said. i completely agree. :D

• Like 13

Guest Yammylicious
5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

you know what ? i feel the same . :D I DON'T SAY THEY MUST BE LIKE US ... but for me is the same situation . i will never ever miss tho oportunity to touch my crush . hahaha

• You said it so right chingu, for me i will never let a single chance to pass... never haha:P

Beautifully said...

Their interaction evolved alright; Shin Hye was shy during the script reading; guarded and overly polite during the teaser making; looking at KRW in admiration during the boxing scene; playful and overly touchy during the backhug scene; and very shy during the kiss scene; KRW threw himself during her selfie on the day of "the hug for comfort" scene

Which is why I think there's different between interaction with KRW and her past co-stars; it's more girly now. I've always thought that she's a tomboy who can easily get close with boys and can easily have skinship with them. But now, it feels different... I don't know how to explain it, she seems more and more like a woman now. 

After the take, Kim Rae Won sat on the couch looking very exhausted, I think his knees went weak. It's how immersed he was with the kiss scene. We don't know about SH, because she was sitting the whole time. That gesture of holding SH's hand and put it on his cheek was a little out of character to me too. He looked like a kid who wants comfort from his mom. So Sweet...

@shinhyefan and probably help to cook there, too...

yes it is true. Shin Hye is a little boyish with her other co-stars, before, and even until now... but with Kim Rae Won, she is more girly. 

• Like 14

38 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

@maria1983 as a fans of KRW.. do you come across that KRW being so initiative took photo with his co stars?

Cpyrx_kUMAAi20R.jpg

• Like 13

Beautifully said...

Their interaction evolved alright; Shin Hye was shy during the script reading; guarded and overly polite during the teaser making; looking at KRW in admiration during the boxing scene; playful and overly touchy during the backhug scene; and very shy during the kiss scene; KRW threw himself during her selfie on the day of "the hug for comfort" scene

Which is why I think there's different between interaction with KRW and her past co-stars; it's more girly now. I've always thought that she's a tomboy who can easily get close with boys and can easily have skinship with them. But now, it feels different... I don't know how to explain it, she seems more and more like a woman now. 

After the take, Kim Rae Won sat on the couch looking very exhausted, I think his knees went weak. It's how immersed he was with the kiss scene. We don't know about SH, because she was sitting the whole time. That gesture of holding SH's hand and put it on his cheek was a little out of character to me too. He looked like a kid who wants comfort from his mom. So Sweet...

@shinhyefan and probably help to cook there, too...

@maria1983 did he do that with his ex costars?

@starb82 i feel the same at the very first beginning... she is more and more like a woman now... not sure because of her character or herself... 

about the kissing scene, you feel weak because of you feel "something"... it's all start with your brain and heart... (damn too much doctors information)... which mean you feel special about this lady... :wink:

• Like 14