[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

This is something from area a small tent waterproof trousers and sexy look. I'm afraid the truth in life turns out not as romantic as in the series:D

HA HA HA HA HA

yes , seams that the romantic part will remain for the sofa ...and bed ...and floor . :D

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

:D

and tell me ... how can you prepare fro the first night ? hahaha

yes maria how can you prepare for the first night? :tongue:

22 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

:D

touche !! but ...is not like ..okay ... wow , hard  ... hard ... hahahaha

what is hard maria? hahaha :tongue:

1 minute ago, krwtan1224 said:

yes maria how can you prepare for the first night? :tongue:

what is hard maria? hahaha :tongue:

well ... not the ...what are you thinking about . hahahahaha hard to explain .

wow . he's so sweet !!!!

his first love . :D

Kim Rae Won said about the reason they broke up, "She was like a tomboy, she was bright, bouncy and beautiful. It was like love for a religion; I could have done anything for her. I even sold a gold necklace my mother had given me and a phonograph to go places with her. She was a year older than me, so she went to college before I did. She was always curious about everything, so it would′ve been hard for her to concentrate on me only, and the men around her also wouldn′t leave her alone."

Just now, tatay81 said:

If this floor. it there is usually no time to put somthing:D

HAHAHAHA

then the back hurts . hahaha

Just now, krwtan1224 said:

aaahhh ok i thought its something else.. you should complete your sentence so i will not misunderstand :D

well ... now i believe we think the same ...but , anyway . hahahaha

Just now, maria1983 said:

Kim Rae Won said about the reason they broke up, "She was like a tomboy, she was bright, bouncy and beautiful. It was like love for a religion; I could have done anything for her. I even sold a gold necklace my mother had given me and a phonograph to go places with her. She was a year older than me, so she went to college before I did. She was always curious about everything, so it would′ve been hard for her to concentrate on me only, and the men around her also wouldn′t leave her alone."

a man whose first love was so pure and innocent childish faithful when it becomes capable of really experienced love deeply with all your heart (not just physics) emotions above all

Just now, tatay81 said:

a man whose first love was so pure and innocent childish faithful when it becomes capable of really experienced love deeply with all your heart (not just physics) emotions above all

omg , just imagine how he loves someone ... :wub:

SEAMS THAT HE REALLY DOES ALL FOR THE LOVED ONE .

befb768da9773912508d69a1f8198618347.jpg

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

It's more than a love for a particular woman. but love to love. He likes to feel. Typically, these people are in physical love is very receptive to her sensual side and very senzetivny to touch.

Archived