[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

3 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

Oh this girl, the one who tries to copy SH's hairstyle in Doctors....hmmm, she is getting on my nerves, hahahaha! Anyway, its good that KRW did not reply anymore, so she followed her...but he did not follow back as his following is still same with SH...99...good!

Hahaha ... it's best not to translate what she wrote in this post either :D ... is she the same girl who said she didn't listen to what KRW was saying after looking into his eyes? I think she is just like other fan girl, but my first thought after reading her comment is how unprofessional she is.

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Hahaha ... it's best not to translate what she wrote in this post either :D ... is she the same girl who said she didn't listen to what KRW was saying after looking into his eyes? I think she is just like other fan girl, but my first thought after reading her comment is how unprofessional she is.

WELL ... she does not seams speechless in that conversation ... :angry:

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

WELL ... she does not seams speechless in that conversation ... :angry:

Nope, she is not speechless. she is quick to promote herself. I think I agree with @dee89, she wants attention. And I also think as an interviewer/journalist, she is not demonstrating professionism. 

2 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Nope, she is not speechless. she is quick to promote herself. I think I agree with @dee89, she wants attention. And I also think as an interviewer/journalist, she is not demonstrating professionism. 

WELL ... she was weak  . :) can we understand her ?

Just now, hyerae1819 said:

Hahaha ... unfortunately I am not interested to understand her -_- I rather read KRW and PSH news, imagine their wedding preparations in Thailand :tongue:

hahaha

yes , the wedding . :D

now all you need is some clues :D  hahahaha

ht-0424-0408_qquueenn.jpgctto

ht-0415-0410_qquueenn.jpgctto

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

WELL ... she was weak  . :) can we understand her ?

Let her be.. Leave her alone.. No need to comment anything under her post!!!  I understand she excited but on the other side she look very unprofessional. 

all i care is about KRW & PSH :D Is there any new translate interview from Taiwan? :tongue:

PEACE everyone.. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

Beautiful time. something like he invited me to go fishing as the impermeability to combine pants and sexy look?:D

YOU MUST GO FISHING ?

or you put yourself in PSH place ...and will be like : '' what should i dress ? what should i dress ? ... sexy and practical ''

Just now, arissa1509 said:

And preparations for first night..?? Or maybe not the very first night......hahaha..Don't kill me..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D

and tell me ... how can you prepare fro the first night ? hahaha

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

they chose the perfect place:D

and yet he has big... hands :wub:

perfect place indeed .

and ...what ? hahahahaha   i'm sure  you are not talking  ...okay , just let all like this . hahahaha

Just now, maria1983 said:

YOU MUST GO FISHING ?

or you put yourself in PSH place ...and will be like : '' what should i dress ? what should i dress ? ... sexy and practical ''

My husband adores go fishing. I hate fishing. But there was a moment when the question and waterproof pants three sizes too big and sexy look was important for me :tongue:

46 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

I'm sure. She's just a woman. And there on the ground a woman (not girl), who does not like HJH

I could not understand how it is possible to forget that you already hug from behind in one of the most popular his projects. But after reading this interview I think the thing is that earlier it was based on reason and the interaction of two separate professionals. It's like She hugged me, and I like how my character should feel and do it.  But doctors all based on sensation mutual Influences. no more you and I  but about us

Now I remembered it. I hope alcides14ahjumma forgive me for the fact that I publish here her words

I AM NOT SHIPPING 

it is refreshing to see :

whoever made this video, thank you sooo much. Indeed it shows the harmony, the caring, respect, humbleness, understanding,  maturity, team work, beautiful chemistry  between two artists working hard side-by-side to push each other to give their best , so they can both be on the spotlight." It was not about me, but about us ."

Well said!!!! Honestly, I dont know how long would it take for me to get over the feeling for SH and RW. I cannot stand RW to hold another woman and SH with another man. I'll have hard feeling and jealous, ottokke !!!!! My heart, may need to start hands off now..

3 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

You know better than me...You're married...:lol::lol:

touche !! but ...is not like ..okay ... wow , hard  ... hard ... hahahaha

2 minutes ago, lydlaw said:

Well said!!!! Honestly, I dont know how long would it take for me to get over the feeling for SH and RW. I cannot stand RW to hold another woman and SH with another man. I'll have hard feeling and jealous, ottokke !!!!! My heart, may need to start hands off now..

DON'T WORRY ... we will have a ''rock'' soon . and you will see ... the shipping feeling will be that higher will reach saturn rings . :D

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

and tell me ... how can you prepare fro the first night ? hahaha

This is something from area a small tent waterproof trousers and sexy look. I'm afraid the truth in life turns out not as romantic as in the series:D

Archived